Issues with family

May 1, 2022 at 18:40 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Tubu_
Issues with family
Placements that can indicate issues/ bad relationships with family? i saw Saturn 4H in my chart and I heard it points to having issues with family. Thanks in advance

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 5, 2022 at 09:03
(Capricorn) Tubu_ » Astrooo
Very interesting. Thanks a lot
May 4, 2022 at 18:50
(Virgo) Astrooo » Tubu_
Hello,

for me, POF # Luck.
POF = The place where you are in harmony with oneself and the World.

Note:
to complete my reading yesterday, look at the Mid point Sun-Moon in your chart = exactly on your Mars H2 = it is by using your Mars Aquarius H2 that you will be able to marry your Sun (Soul) and your Moon ( reflection of the soul, especially the body)

Note 2:
And the stakes of H2 are the skills, the relationship to money and ....the body we have

Note 3:
H4 = the body we are
And Saturn H4 = your psyche (H4) is integrated into the part of your body most resistant to the effects of time (Saturn) = the skeleton
= Pay attention to the messages from your skeleton (fracture, osteoarthritis, etc.)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 4, 2022 at 06:52
(Capricorn) Tubu_ » Gabbo23
I don´t really know. What i can recall is that i had a difficult birth, which is very typical for Pluto-ASC
May 4, 2022 at 06:51
(Capricorn) Tubu_ » Astrooo
Wow thank you so much. You even did my chart. Thanks a lot.

Part of Fortune on MC. Luck in Career?
May 3, 2022 at 23:34
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Tubu_
Do you feel that in your family history were this issues of impotence and power? I have Pluto in 12th house too
May 3, 2022 at 19:56
(Virgo) Astrooo
Hello,

Your chart carries a powerful karmic charge:

it is colored by Pluto H12 (transgenerational karmic memory) and driven by Saturn (karmic factor in a theme) H4 (house of the Moon = karmic factor)
+ your moon is conjunct south node (karmic node)
+ other aspects that I will not describe.

Behind your question is hidden the issue of the Father image and the Mother image in your chart.
To answer it, you have to draw the cross of your sun.
(see on the map)

Father Symbolic (in your chart): Authoritarian, sometimes violent

Mother Symbolic (in your chart(: mother and lover. Most dreamed than real. I see "fuzziness" around your mother.

if I listen to my intuition, i write "Nosce te ipsum"

For that, you will have to get out of your cocoon H12-H4 and go explore the other houses from H5 to H11.
What is not easy for you with:
- Chiron H11,
- Darkmoon H9,
- North node H9
- cup [H12/Pluto-H4/Saturn]

But look at this pretty Part of fortune waiting for you at the top of your MC and on one of the branches of the cross of your sun!!
^^

+ think about symbolism around your H2 and its tenant planets

Have a nice trip (especially with a Sagittarius ascendant + Mercury close to ASC)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 3, 2022 at 14:29
(Capricorn) Tubu_ » Gabbo23
I have Pluto in my 12th house, conjunct ASC
May 3, 2022 at 14:24
(Capricorn) Tubu_ » ng976cancer
Mines is in Aries. Maybe Lessons about independence? I´m not sure but I always had a hard time putting my foot down
May 3, 2022 at 12:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user ng976cancer, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello,

I have Saturn in Cancer in the 3rd House which is different but similar to Saturn in the 4th, but I also know of a girl who had Saturn in Gemini in the 4th house of home and family, with Lilith conjunct her IC.

My friend´s name is Frances. She did not enjoy her childhood, because at a young age she became an adult. Her parents divorced when she was 5, and subsequently she was verbally and physically abused by her mother and stepfather in her childhood home from age 5 until 17. She began working at 15 to save up, but continued to endure abuse until she moved out at 18.

Now, when Saturn is in Gemini it typically means lessons regarding the mind and how to use it, utilize it, and have it be prepared to interact with others so that like-mindedness is a mutual feeling in conversation. When placed in the 4th house, you have a split in the home, a divorce perhaps. The home is important in all aspects of upbringing, so this affects the child´s heart and soul, especially Frances´, for her Moon was also in Gemini, residing just a few degrees away from her Saturn.

Now, with my case, Saturn in Cancer in the 3rd house of siblings meant I would have troubled relations with my siblings, which I do. My sister and brother have both verbally and physically abused me and they are both older than me. I resented them for many years for the pain they caused me but I direct it towards elsewhere now.

Hope you appreciate the words. :161:
May 2, 2022 at 17:56
(Sagittarius) ASTROLARG
Hello TUBU. I remember that SATURN is the planet of restriction, and also a tendency to over- compensate because of a lack of security . It points also to one of your parents, some say mother and others says it`s the father of the consultant. Anyway you can see throuugh making a 1st H with your Sun using the Sun degree as cusp of H1 , then the following sign, etc so as to add more info to Placidus H. :1:
May 2, 2022 at 02:37
(Pisces) Gabbo23
Well yes but not necessarily, I have Saturn on my 4th house and I never felt like that. Besides the 4th house, I think you should also check the 12th house sometime I see that some family issues come from that house. For example having Pluto in the 12th house there´s an issue with strikes of power within the family history
May 1, 2022 at 19:16
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Communication is a large key to better family life.
This is learning to be a leader, mentor, coach, of some sort.

Saturn is the teacher in Aries ruled by Mars, Warrior energy. It´s where you learn a lot about the archetype, which can be about the 1st house themes. The coach, the leader, the military soldier, the health professional, the higher spiritual/religious leader. It depends on what your family represents in the 4th house in your experience with professions and what they teach you from the experience.

Naturally it can be race card drivers, motorcycles, fast motorized vehicles in general. Need for speed, competition, war, but then the higher lessons is using your personal power effectively in a more balanced way.

Aries is the 1st house theme of "I, Me, Myself" versus the "We" in Libra. in the 7th house.

There´s always a push and pull from being focused on self versus the group.

Then you have to see how this dynamic comes out in the home life through communications and whether it´s in the lower form or higher form of communication and relating. Naturally it is everyone learning the same life lesson, but perhaps at different phases of the experience.

In general human nature focuses on self no matter who is on the planet, and we all learn that we have a cause and effect on the we in Libra and Aquarius.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »