Critical 22 degrees at Midheaven impact

April 30, 2022 at 07:56 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Raudlilleke
Critical 22 degrees at Midheaven impact
Hello,

I recently caught up with some info on critical 18 and 22 degrees.

Needless to say, I checked my own chart and my MC sits at 22 degrees in Aries. This degree have been described as - “kill or be killed” (not literally)

This was not a huge surprise because all my life I have been plagued with problems at work - I have changed my work countless times due to these issues or I have been fired because of jealousy or people taking me as a direct threat in the competitive professional sphere. Which is surprising, as I am the least competitive person - I enjoy work a lot but I just want to do my own thing and develop my skills further than compete with colleagues. This theme in my life has gone so far that on 2 occasions a colleague has told me that a person like myself should be killed. (This is not made up - this happened and also correlates with the 22 degree theme, sadly quite literally)

My question is - how does 22 degrees at MC affect person’s professional life and are there any remedies for this? For instance, for a few years I have been thinking of going freelance and setting up my own business so that I would not have to be part of a team or co-operate directly with colleagues.

Any insight would be appreciated!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 30, 2022 at 08:11
(Pisces) 11
I have 18 deg :151: :153: :164: (or should count it as 19, if it’s 18 something..?)

And
22 deg IC-MC axis.

Never had such extreme experience or death threats :41: :25:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »