Non lasting friendships , hatred maybe?

April 28, 2022 at 04:49 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user FallenAngel, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Non lasting friendships , hatred maybe?
Hi i have been so bothered lately because i am trying to figure out what is it in my chart that makes people lose interest me. I am an friendly person but please understand that i am not trying to prove myself that i am an good perfect human being of course people make mistakes. But one thing i noticed with people is that they always either ignore me, leave me on read or just totally forget about me for good.

I wouldn´t say i am an overly nice person i have been through it and understood alot to let go of my ego, pride and all of that so to say and here is the thing i always let people take their time to respond i don´t force anybody to you know drop everything in their life and give me all their time and attention right now! That´a arrogant because i got my own life aswell , now to the main point is that over online some people would strike an convo with me but then just leave me and never respond back? Tho i ask myself i did say something wrong but most the time i don´t?? But i see them later on talking with other peeps and thing is i don´t even try to be boring i engage and try talking about anything interesting.

If someone could please tell me what is it in my chart if it is affecting me in an way. Thanks

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 28, 2022 at 11:59
(Aries) diavolul
I would say the way you are perceived is flawless, also the people you attract...that Sun-Mercury conjunction.

Try to improove the level of studies and meet people from a higher status.

You also are kind of opinionated esoecially on how life should be lived/treated.
April 28, 2022 at 07:36
(Cancer) sadiemae100
I´d say the placement that could be the reason for this is you chiron in the 7th house.

The 7th house rules over partnerships & relationships, Chiron is the wounded healer, so the house position of Chiron in the 7th house means your woundedness in life comes through relationships with others.

Chiron in the 7th house natives may stifle themselves in relationships in order to hang onto the partnership. They feel that they can’t express who they truly are.

Chiron shows us where we will be hurt until we heal ourselves within, it then unlocks a key to healing self & others.

So, the key to your chiron in the 7th house is to express yourself in partnerships & relationships without fear of rejection, by allowing others to see your vulnerability you create a deeper bond with others & heal past hurts.
April 28, 2022 at 05:59
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit
Never compromise your individuality for anyone do u understand that your the only one that effects long term, people don´t give a shit abt you so why should u cater your soul around them, deleting pieces or changing them, "letting go"
I mean honestly wheres your spine, anyways I will hold my attitude responsible to my lack of friends I have only 2 and honestly I really wouldn´t have it any other way, people are too much to keep up with and I don´t got time to waste on lunatics, there´s a plethora of greater experiences that I know I can have with my real friends. I could care less abt a shitty good time with people who will overall affect me negatively, pluses never minus

Again it´s very hard to do for ourselves what we need done and that simply our parents fault, all u can do now is try your very hardest and never let up bcz its for u, seriously it´s all for you

Part of the problem is you don´t have the right people, another part is u don´t see what you are to others bcz u can´t n thats not your fault either, the biggest issue, I cannot stress enough, you aren´t for everybody dont even try to be lol. Mfs just won´t or cant understand fr shid sad man everybody needs somebody.

Aquarius energy is ideal for your emotional bonds, my moon is alone, only aspects saturn, so I always wish to be alone and don´t like people whatsoever, ever, that´s probably just because I don´t want to be seen as weak honestly since it feels I cannot overpower all these shortcomings, I have no choice but to work thru everything.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »