Hello!! - New Member

April 27, 2022 at 15:10 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) kenfoxley
Hello!! - New Member
Good morning, afternoon or evening wherever you are! My name is Ken, and yes it is short for something but please call me Ken. I´m a Leo sun, Cancer moon, and Leo Rising. I have been into astrology and pagan and wiccan culture for quite a while now and I have always been interested in meeting others who share the same interest. I´m not really sure what other things to talk about myself but I´ll give it a go.

I´m really into Steven Universe, just finished my 13th rewatch of the show now I´m watching Future again. I´m a huge reader, I love reading and have since I was a kid. I struggled at first but now I can pretty much speed read books, not as fast as I used to be but there are other things going on in my life that keep me from reading as much as I want to. I´m 27 years old, I´ll be turning 28 in August and I have no idea where my life is headed. I´m married, I have four fur babies, three cats and a dog. And... yeah. Let me know if you want to chat or get to know me better! I would love to meet some new people :)

Posts in topic

There are no replies in this topic yet. Reply »

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »