My experience with real astrology

April 24, 2022 at 20:21 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) RichardBarossi
My experience with real astrology
I have been studying and practicing horary astrology for two years now. I began studying because of literature, there so many references to signs, constellations and planets in it. But I thought that since I was going to study the theoric part I should give it a try to the practic part. Horary astrology is a branch of astrology that answers questions like: Where are my keys? Does she love me? Will I get this job? Will I proft from my trip? And sure enough I found out that it was real and it was amazing that I could actually do such things, it was so amazing that I took a lot of time to realize or to accept that my predictions were not coincidence neither had another explanations. Of course it doesn´t work 100% of the times, the best astrologers can make mistakes, but you can be pretty accurate about certains events and you always get amazed by it.
Now I am beginning to work as a horary astrologer after two years of study and a own a lot to astroseek, since it was here that I got most of the questions and feedbacks for my practice.
Anyone who needs my services can contact me here, via email 26richard.b@gmail.com or via Whatsapp, Viber, Telegram: +55 51 993866789.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 24, 2022 at 20:43
(Aquarius) RichardBarossi » ram_goat
In somehow every user here gives him money. The site has ads :3:
April 24, 2022 at 20:34
(Aries) ram_goat
and a own a lot to astroseek, since it was here that I got most of the questions and feedbacks for my practice.

Are your services free like Astroseek was free to you?

Will you be sending Petr any money for his time making this site

that you are using to advertise your own services?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »