A comment on this moon placement

April 21, 2022 at 21:49 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
A comment on this moon placement
A person from my relatives has moon in scorpio in 7th house. This moon has 4 squares to it and it conjuncts with chiron. What is your take on this because I personally have seen very narcissistic and selfish traits in him and he is immature. I have seen him on occasion misbehaving alot.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 22, 2022 at 16:42
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » ZeinaZ
Yes you are right, the person is quiet not the emotional type at all and melancholic, thanks for checking it out. I am refraining from putting the chart here because someone else with same aspect could be offended and come at me which has happened lol.
April 22, 2022 at 16:17
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » boyakasha the guru
There isn´t enough information to comment without seeing the chart as a whole: what are the positions of these planets the Moon is aspecting, what are their aspects, what are the houses, signs and aspects of Pluto and Mars, and Venus, etc.

Any planet could express itself in many ways even with the same aspects in another chart due to unique placements.

Narcissistic behaviours could be the Moon is trying to get its needs through unhealthy coping mechanisms, because it didn´t find another way to do so yet. With all those squares to outer planets, it might indicate an inability to form proper boundaries, face reality as it is, might be on the pessimistic side, unable to fit in, or see him/herself properly with being opposite the Asc. Instead this person to feel secure might focus on himself more for survival (linked to Pluto) because he/she is unable to express the emotions and self in a healthier way.
April 22, 2022 at 16:02
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Rosincvist
So this moon is harsher than Saturn? I do agree
April 22, 2022 at 16:00
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » ZeinaZ
I see, his Mars sextiles 8th house pluto. Venus is in Capricorn.

Focusing away from family for now, could you add more to what sort of a character can be expected with such moon?
April 22, 2022 at 14:53
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

If any of these squares are in the 4th house, 10th house, or both, it might indicate a family situation that was challenging that might explain the behaviours you´ve observed.

Pluto, Mars,and Venus positions are important too to understand this Moon. This person´s needs, comfort, security, and feelings might have not been considered or attended to in a healthy way.

Just my two cents.
April 22, 2022 at 14:14
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Home loyalties have most of us defending :152: when it is often more evil than :157:!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »