cancer

April 20, 2022 at 16:37 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) sss666
cancer
please is any indicate that this chart is health with breast cancer?
is my sister and told me this today :25:

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

thanks to every opinion.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 22, 2022 at 15:30
(Cancer) InfiniteVoyageXIII&VII » nutelina
Yes, Virgo related to abdomen.
April 21, 2022 at 18:32
(Taurus) nutelina » InfiniteVoyageXIII&VII
Is Virgo ruling intestinal tract then?
April 21, 2022 at 18:19
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste sorry to hear about your sister´s condition,looking deeper into her chart shows that Venus,the lord of her Rising sign Libra, is in the 12th house of losses Virgo, which is debilitated. Actually there are 3 planets in the 12th house but Mercury there is exalted which gives Neecha banga yoga,a cancelation of debilitated Venus ( but does not fully cancell out the weakness of Venus)

Venus as her Rising sign lord should be strengthened to gain vitality and power in life.
Also the Sun,lord of the 11th house is in the 12th house which diminishes his power too.

Transit wise ,Saturn has been in her 7th house and is about to go into her unfavorable 8th where Jupiter just was,imo Jupiter in the 9th now can bring some solutions and treatments for her but from January 2023 ,8th house Saturn transit can be tough,especially from April 2023 to April 2024 when Jupiter transits her 10th house, and in 2026 and 2027 when Jupiter transits the 12th and 1st houses,which is typically unfavorable in Jyotish.

She has Moon dasa running, moon as lord of the 10th in the 10th isn´t bad but moon is conjuct Mars who is debilitated. Also Mars dasa starts in 2024 combined with Ashtama Sani isn´t easy,besides medical treatments she should try to change lifestyle habits by adopting a more organic plant based diet rich in leafy greens,fresh organic juices and cut down or eliminate all flesh foods ,smoking, drinking, junk food,soda, etc..

Upaya´s for this situation may call for a Mritujaya Homa done at a holy place,this is traditionally used to bring down God´s grace to help cure all ailments and disease.
Also she can wear a gem to help bolster the power of Venus,plus wearing white color and lite blue too, avoid wearing yellow gems and yellow colors completely.
Blessings to your sister 🙏🕉☀️🌻
April 21, 2022 at 17:47
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology

BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS:

2) However, I don´t think it shows a particular inclination to breast cancer. The Moon which rules the 8th is in the 9th house. It is the ruler of Cancer (the sign) and Cancer does concern things having to do with the breast. Mars afflictions are what usually is related to cancer (the disease).

Now Mars cannot see the Moon, so in this case that is a good thing. If Mars had a bad aspect to the Moon then we might be concerned about breast cancer. However, despite it being ruler of the 8th house. The Moon is actually applying to Jupiter, which is good.

So, I cannot tell you that it is impossible for you to ever get breast cancer, I CAN tell you that there is no reason to worry about it in particular. Your sister obviously has a very superficial knowledge of astrology and should not make these kinds of worrisome delineations. My advice: relax. Your horoscope DOES NOT suggest breast cancer.
April 20, 2022 at 22:39
(Taurus) sss666
thank you :15: :15:
April 20, 2022 at 18:47
(Cancer) InfiniteVoyageXIII&VII
Mars rules Asc and 6th (Health) house, He is fall in Cancer (bad positioned), 9th house.

Cancer sign represents chest and breasts in human body. She should be careful to the health of respiratory tract. Fresh air is more vital for her rather than other people (just like me).

I hope no risk for her health 🙏🏻

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »