How can I stop feeling unlucky?

April 20, 2022 at 01:54 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) anjalik
How can I stop feeling unlucky?
I have felt unlucky for years, especially regarding academics and career. I have had a very hard time focusing in college and have fell behind on my studies, I am suspecting this is because of my jupiter retrograde in detriment gemini. I also feel unlucky when it comes to friendship/relations, and money. I am wondering if anyone would be able to offer tips on how to work with my natal placements. Thank you.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
April 30, 2022 at 13:15
(Taurus) OleanderFlower » Astrooo
Thank you very much. I honestly don´t understand what you wrote me. Respectively, it is written in a style that I don´t understand so much, but I read it even more times. Thank you for your time, I really appreciate it. :74:
April 30, 2022 at 13:01
(Virgo) Astrooo » OleanderFlower
“[..]what points to these dreams in my chart? I have other abilities to predict the future [..]”

Once upon a time there was a woman who had so many retrograde planets in her chart that she felt like she was stuck in a corset, like women of the 19th century..
she felt all the more corseted with:
- Dark Moon H2 (bodysuit)
- Sun in the House of Service (H6)
- Mercury retrograde and linked to the Sun = (double difficulty of expression)
- Mars linked to Chiron (Sufferings and Healings)

"The Gods" had, however, given him the opportunity to endure this corset through the activation of the Dark Moon Cross.
- Priapus in Leo (Sun = Direct) H8 Cancer (Moon=Direct) / H8 = Power of transformation
- Submission in Taurus (Sun=Direct) + Moon (= Direct) in H5 = Power of creation
- Revolution in Scorpio (Mars = Direct) H11 Libra (Venus = Direct) / H11 = Power of Giving to the Community

His creative power was expressed through the creation of Mandalas.
This aesthetic act allowing him to leave the Neptunian ocean of the south node at the "birth of Venus" (cf Botticelli painting) of the north node, on the mode of his Sun Taurus H6 (Virgo = the attraction for the geometry of the archetype Virgo = Mandala..).

His healing power (Chiron H6) was expressed by his power of creation "Taurus" = to materialize the Beauty of the World, of the Worlds...
The perceptible World and the imperceptible World (H12)...

However bringing healing means accepting to incorporate part of the suffering of the sick person = in order not to become sick in turn, she had to evacuate the sufferings:
1/ by his act of creation, as an act of sublimation of suffering and purification of his physical and mental body
2/ use the resolution points of his Master Healer (Chiron) = 18.33 degrees Scorpio H12.

18.33° = 19° Scorpio = "A parrot repats the question he surprised" (cf symbols sabian rudhyar)
= Ability to transmit transcendental knowledge = to be a channel....

Nota:
- using to the opposite point 19° Taurus (cf Sabian symbol which fit perfect with Botticelli´Venus...)
Nota bis
and this opposite point is conj to Sun = very active
Login
(Log in)
April 24, 2022 at 14:26
(Virgo) Astrooo » anjalik
Nota:
Life suggests you to use your H5 creative skills, but that doesn´t mean you only have to use your Cancer Moon in H5.
All the houses (fields of experience) and the planets (psychological functions)
will help you.
we´ll look at that in a next episode, next week-end.
Login
(Log in)
April 24, 2022 at 11:57
maybe not everything is really visible in the chart..

a few astrologers have already told me that I have a very spiritual horoscope. But they were Vedic astrologers.
Thank you so much :74:
April 24, 2022 at 11:46
(Virgo) Astrooo » OleanderFlower
Hello,

Interesting because by studying your card, a priori = without having informations on your abilities around dreams, I would not have thought of this gift.

Also, a posteriori, I will write you a story.

Teasing...

“Once upon a time there was a woman who had so many retrograde planets in her chart that she felt like she was stuck in a corset, like women of the 19th century..."

Continuation and end, next weekend.
April 24, 2022 at 09:27
Hi. Can I ask? I was interested in the topic of dreams. I have dreams periodically, very vivid and I remember them. There are two kinds of dreams. Personal and global. What I see in those dreams is happening in the future. That is, quasi-prophetic dreams. I don´t always understand them, but in the end I will. These are different dreams. I just know the difference between a classic dream and a prophetic dream. They are different but I can´t explain how they are different. :4:

May I ask if it doesn´t bother you, what points to these dreams in my chart? I have other abilities to predict the future but that would be a long time .. Thank you for your time. (it doesn´t have to be detailed, I know it takes a lot of time, just show me which location in the chart could support it)

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…
April 24, 2022 at 08:17
your last message is very interesting and describes word by Word some points of your birth chart.
I will come back to this in my next message.
Meanwhile, some music...
Since I started studying your theme, I have this song title in my head:
The unforgettable fire
https://youtu.be/_cSUz6n38B8
Title, music, voice and sounds of crowd fit perfect with how I feel about your theme
(the lyrics of the song are irrelevant to your theme)
YouTube
YouTube
April 24, 2022 at 08:08
(Virgo) Astrooo » Aragatito
Thank you ^^
April 23, 2022 at 23:18
(Aquarius) Catch-22
You got a yod. And the focal point is your north node, your life path, 5th house Gemini. This got to have to do something with self expression and self worth, growing as an individual by hard study and probably a shitload of self improvement workshops.

Only then can the two quincunxes be solved, Mercury in 10th house, your career, of course in the all-or-nothing sign Scorpio and Uranus in 12th house, your need to be free, well hidden, in Capricorn, the most productive sign.

Don´t get me wrong but you probably need a crash before you actually will do something with self improvement. Most of us do. Can happen with you Saturn Return...
April 23, 2022 at 22:24
(Pisces) Aragatito » Astrooo
wow, I loved your analysis, I want to tell you that I also think your handwriting is one of the most beautiful graphology I´ve ever seen, my respects to you
April 23, 2022 at 22:21
(Sagittarius) anjalik » Nos sonhadores
I agree with you! There is more to life than an education, but I guess at my age when all of my peers are in school it feels like the only way to be successful. Thank you for the advice :)
April 23, 2022 at 22:19
(Sagittarius) anjalik » Al
Thank you for the write up! I will look into reading those books :)
April 23, 2022 at 22:18
(Sagittarius) anjalik » Astrooo
This explains why I get so tired of being alone in my thoughts, I drive myself crazy asking myself questions about why the way my life is. I am constantly questioning myself and my purpose, even going back into my past and wishing I could change the outcome. Wishing I had super powers to change the world for everyone so no one else has to think this way. Thinking about why society exists and how I hate that I came into it without a choice. Crying at night because it feels like free will doesn’t exist and I am just a medium for something to control me. Getting angry because I see my peers experience things that I’ve only been able to dream of. I am constantly trying to figure out my own thoughts because I think that if I come up with an answer (an answer to why I feel unlucky), then maybe I will be able to solve it. But every answer I come up with, creates more questions. The question I have been stuck on for ages is “why is my life different from what I want?” It is a stupid question I can’t get out of my head and makes me emotional. Isn’t life supposed to be enjoyable? “Hell is a heartbeat” when you’re trapped in your own mind. The only good thing about this is I am constantly thinking of ideas, like inventions to better society/better my life. I have a list on my phone of random business ideas/inventions/movie plots. I create fantasies in my head (which have turned into negative obsessions) of me becoming known for an invention/bettering society. It gets so tiring living in my head, and the obsessive questioning has gotten to a point where at work I cannot focus until I come to an “answer.” Sorry if I am coming across as negative I don’t mean it that way I am always trying to look at my life in a logical way
April 23, 2022 at 17:03
(Sagittarius) Nos sonhadores
stop having it own you .....

its not holy knowledge they teach in universitys ...

most of it is human conditioning into certain mindsets

brainwashing and no more (planed obsolesence for example)

don t make your self worth dependend on how well you can adapt to something that is not shaped to assist us best but to nail us down into a type of exploitation system that only focuses on maximum profit and not health (inner and outer health)

and also ... way to many people wanna study these days ... everbody wanna be "elite" and not make their hands dirty as if there was no fun in hard labour + how is this economicly gonna add up ?? since they ain t give us propper robots or a world where people don t need hard labor and have fair share on the economy through them... forget all that ... try to wipe all those phd´s and alike terms you wanna achive ... anything regarding what you learned from the system and then ask yourself what brings me fun .... what natural thing that did not have to be learned ... like idk ... that is similar to the astrological signs ... those vague notions inside of us and then go from there ... not from this artificial learned bullshit from school and higher schools
April 23, 2022 at 16:27
(Virgo) Al
Sun conjunct Chiron is a lot more nuanced than "injustice plastered on the soul" might lead you to think.

For a deeper look into Chiron, I highly recommend Melanie Reinhart´s book "Chiron and the Healing Journey". In particular, Chapter 2 is about Chiron in Greek mythology. I´ve seen that the author has a youtube about Chiron as well.

Chiron was a centaur (part man and part horse - and horses have long been associated with the Sun) who was a highly respected teacher and a healer. He was wounded, and the wound would not heal. Ironically, his ability to help others was increased by his continual search for a cure of his own wound. Eventually Chiron is released from all his suffering in a curious destiny swap with Prometheus.

Prometheus is another complex and interesting mythological figure. He is said to have created the first mortals from clay and water, and later stole fire from the gods for them. The last part is what he is best known for, and he is thought of as the one who brought the fire of consciousness to the human race. Prometheus was rebellious, sometimes in a healthy questioning of authority, and sometimes disrepectfully.

Melanie Reinhart tells the stories well, and brings understanding to the seeking of the meaning of suffering in our lives, and how these archetypes can be seen to be key (the glyph for Chiron looks like a key!) to all genuine healing. :-)
April 23, 2022 at 11:10
(Virgo) Astrooo » Astrooo
2nd map on "mercurian" questions according to the ages of life, in your zodiac theme
Login
(Log in)
April 23, 2022 at 11:08
Hello,

EPISODE 3: MERCURY´S TRIANGLE

This episode may seem too "technical" to you, but I have to go through this phase so that you understand what I want to express in the next episodes.

Mercury is an important planet in your psychological profile because:
- at the top of your Sky = MC, with Pluto
- Mercury Sagittarius (one of the 4 "main" Mercurys = Gemini/Virgo/Sag/Pisces)
- H3 ("natural" house of Mercury Gemini) with Saturn + Jupiter retrograde (two planets of socialization = important to integrate, especially for you with Sun H10 Sagittarius)

If you came here to express your unhappiness on the subject of your place in society on your 21st birthday, it´s no coincidence...

Because you are 21 years old = 7x3 = [duration of Mercury´s course around the zodiac] x [Mercury´s number, the triangle]

7 years old = age of reason = Mercury allows the child to become aware of his place in the family (King Child and Idol Parents) and society, through primary school
14 years old = age of rebellion = Mercury allows the adolescent to begin to detach from his family (Rebel Child and Parents who fall from their thrones) and to begin to discover the world (adolescent experiences)
21 years old = age of questions = Mercury allows the ex-adolescent and future adult to question their future.

Every 7 years, you ask yourself the Question: "What is the meaning of my life?" (15° Wis H10).
Of course, enriched by your life experiences = you will think differently at 7,14, 21,28,35 years old etc.

For other "mercurian" questions, look at the map.

I also elaborated on the TAURUS profile (= Sun + Moon + Venus Aphrodite + Venus Hephaestus) because it will give us some interesting leads to follow for the next episodes.

Note:
Aphrodite = the goddess of Union = the power to create relationships for the highlighting of Beauty
Hephaestus = the smith of the Gods = the power to shape Beauty

Aphrodite + Hephaestus = the couple = create relationships (= exchange of energies = work of Aphrodite) + give shape to these relationships (= concretization/crystallization of these energies = work of Hephaestus)
Login
(Log in)
April 22, 2022 at 15:10
You have hit the target again, to a point where I wish you weren’t :42: I get a lot of anxiety when I speak to people and it causes a stutter and jumble of words and have difficulty trying to put into words what I want to say, so in the end I choose not to speak or socialize. But I do have hopes that I can learn to communicate better, thank you Astro for putting the time to write these :27: :15:
April 22, 2022 at 09:26
Hello,

EPISODE 2: Difficulties around your social integration

you wrote

"I have felt unlucky for years," = Jupiter retrograde
“especially regarding academics" = H3(+H9)
"and career" = H10
“I have had a very hard time focusing in college and have fell behind on my studies. = Saturn Retrograde
“I am suspecting this is because of my jupiter retrograde in detriment gemini. = Not that Jupiter retrogrades....

Let´s take a closer look...

School is our first experiment in social integration.
School = Gemini = H3
(University = Sagittarius = H9)

So let´s see your H3 Taurus

A/ Saturn Retrograde = self-imposed limits
+ H11 Capri = difficulties in socializing, outside of a framework governed by strict rules.

B/ Jupiter retrograde = difficulties in socializing
+ Jupiter, ruler of your sun and of H10 = Carreer
+Jupiter in Geminy = Mercury H10 (conjunct Pluto)
+ Pluto: "the invisible" = not "natural" verbal communication (but powerful when unfolding within its area of ​​expertise)
+ Expertise is linked with Chiron (conj to your Sag Sun)

C/ Taurus = need to integrate the energies of the house concerned into one´s body = slowness (but when the energy is integrated, it is for all life)

So A + B + C = Life imposes an obstacle course on you for:
1/ being able to express yourself verbally (H3 "stuck")
2/ express your potential (H10 ruled by Jupiter retrograde + Saturn retrograde, because "natural" master of H10)
3/ create social ties (Saturn retrograde)

while your karmic memories (south node H11) are stuck there....for the moment.

Conclusion ?
Are you cursed?
No hopes?

Of course not, you have plenty of trumps cards in your game.
That will be the subject of a future episode.
Login
(Log in)
April 21, 2022 at 15:17
Wow thank you for the very detailed post!!!! Everything you said is 100% true especially mercury conjunct Pluto! I have definitely seen this play out many times as I am very aware of how people speak to me. Thank you for writing this up excited to read the next post.
April 21, 2022 at 09:32
Hello,

Lots to say about your theme.

In this episode, I will highlight the significant points of your chart in relation to your feeling of being unlucky.

SUN CONJOINT CHIRON
= the feeling of injustice plastered on your soul.
Positive point = the opportunity to overcome this feeling to experience the "purest" Love = that of forgiveness towards those who have offended us.
Note: Read the story of Chiron, the tutor of Hercules.

THE ANGULAR ZONE OF 3 DARK MOONS
From H11 Capricorn to H12 Aquarius
H11 Capricorn = Desire to contribute in a Saturnian setting = a social space governed by strict rules.
H12 Aquarius = the dissolution of the rules of H11 Capricorn for the expression of the Man God (Aquarius archetype) in the house H12 = return to the Source = Fear and Attraction mixed together
Note: we must also talk about the other planets of your house H12, but that will be the subject of another message

AXIS OF NODES
South node in the angular zone of the black moons in H11 Capricorn = Karmic memory of an "important" social role in the service of the community, in a Saturnian framework = strict rules and feeling of loneliness, because the objective takes precedence over any other consideration = no room for sentimentality.
= Feeling of Loneliness

MERCURY CONJOINS PLUTO
IMMEDIATE perception of power issues.
No one can manipulate you.
ON THE CONTRARY, WARNING, you have a "natural" ability to be able to manipulate others, within the framework of the placement of Mercury conjunct Pluto = H10 and with the potential of Sagittarius (light = ability to socialize and federate a group around a project common; shadow: fanaticism)

Note: I also have Mercury Conjunct Pluto = I know perfectly the shadow (manipulation) and light part of this conjunction

"CONCLUSION" OF THIS EPISODE
it is "normal" that you experience a feeling of unease because your chart shows that the places of fear and suffering (which we all carry within us) are particularly active in you.
But don´t panic because it´s a great opportunity to confront them and sublimate them to reveal the light you carry within you.
You are young, you are just at the beginning of life´s marvelous path

In the next episode, we will look at the difficulties you feel within the school setting.
Login
(Log in)
April 20, 2022 at 17:40
(Sagittarius) anjalik » Al
Very beautiful way of thinking, thank you
April 20, 2022 at 16:12
(Virgo) Al » anjalik
Perhaps the world has not cursed you or made you feel unlucky. Perhaps you, your soul, are the author of your life. Perhaps you chose your birth moment. Perhaps you wrote the outline of your life to include the challenges that you face, knowing that you could totally handle them, knowing that you wanted to meet them, that you want to find and hold the wisdom and self-knowledge that they call upon from you.
April 20, 2022 at 14:10
I am shocked that you brought up being cursed. I have felt like that my whole life. I was going to start my original post saying I feel cursed. Thank you!
April 20, 2022 at 13:45
your astrological chart is "interesting".
it presents many aspects to comment on.
I will do it in a few days.
one important thing: you are not "cursed".
for your dreams, I will explain to you later (it has to do with your Uranus H12 + other elements)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »