A Prediction For All Capricorn Ascendant

April 14, 2022 at 10:59 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
A Prediction For All Capricorn Ascendant
Jupiter has entered Pisces today in sidereal NOT TROPICAL exact 0 degree which means its touching the 4th cusp or IC very strongly of your 4th house in Pisces my Capricorn Ascendants in Western!

Did you guys clean or fix something at home that involved alot of water in the North East direction? Also do your mothers feet hurt or sore? Because Cancer 4th house and Pisces multiply the water effect.

Did you also give advice or wisdom or encouragmeent at your job to someone today?

And you met a foreigner who was more learned and you talked about topics of the world affairs that gave you some sort of truth or next level understanding?

Did this person have some planets in Sagittarius western but Scorpio sidereal because your 12th house falls in Scorpio sidereal and Sagittarius in western?

I did 2 hrs ago :4:

And reply here not in the chat please :62:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 15, 2022 at 08:08
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
I will not reply to any one here ha ha ha ha ha ha :21: :10:
April 15, 2022 at 07:06
(Virgo) rohini moon » Rosincvist
Let the Vermicious Knid´s trim her toenails next time.
April 15, 2022 at 07:02
(Sagittarius) Nos sonhadores
i had washing machine trouble a week ago or so ...messing up my bathroom (was leaking water) .. it was broken already anyways and i was just using it for fast tumbling so i can hang it to dry without wet clthing it messing up the carpet underneath ... fixed the problem for now by unplugging it from water connections ... the valve inside for water-in is not seal tight anymore causing the pipe pressure from the wall overfilling it with water
April 14, 2022 at 23:59
(Taurus) Rosincvist
My mother has tiny feet; I tried trimming her toe-nails and almost amputated them :39:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »