Are we victims of stars?

April 12, 2022 at 14:20 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Enayl, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Are we victims of stars?
This is frequent question in astrology. Many times asked. It comes me just unfair, that some people (except blaming them for their karma) have chart full of afflictions and some the "easy" ones. Look like we are victims of our stars so why even make some effort? Some child is born with diffucult chart experience lot of suffering, while the other have pleasant experiences just because of planetary aspects. This whole thing makes me feel very unfair about whole thing. There are people who will say "it is their karma" or "their decision" to calm our supercouncioussnes, they do not know really.
How do you deal?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 12, 2022 at 18:17
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Oracomentisus
Namaste
April 12, 2022 at 18:11
Ok I will have faith in God and be kind to myself not criticise myself for having this or that karma
April 12, 2022 at 18:02
Ok I will switch off my ego and fight cruelty for my own karma to keep myself safe from bad karma
April 12, 2022 at 17:27
But what if cruelty wins? What if I fail the mission?

And if I win will I always be at peace?
Or will there be another battle

Do I have to keep fighting?
April 12, 2022 at 17:07
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
My 102 years of wisdom

You deal with it

It happens again you deal with it

This time it is easier because you dealt with it before

Next time it doesn´t bother you much

You have accepted it for what it is

Now you are prepared for it

You have become strong and learned

So weren´t you fighting a piece of your ownself from the start?

We really are our own enemies, coming in our own way

But not all must be bad in a chart there must be some good to in there no?

Issue is we focus on bad so much that we overlook the good.

Is the glass half full or half empty? You decide

But what if someone was meant for doom if it says in their chart?

What if he was a nice good person?

Did he deserve it?

Can I be the judge of that?

Can a human judge another human?

Ok I will let God be the judge of that

But then is God evil for doing it to him? Her?

Do you like God or hate God?

Just why does cruelty exist?

Why am I so caring and nice?

I wish to save everyone

Only angels are so sweet

Maybe I am an angel

I love everyone now

I can never do a bad thing

If I see cruelty I will stop it

But what if someone is cruel to me?

Should I forgive them everytime because I´m good?

Should I be violent?

Should I just escape it and do nothing?

So who is there to tell me what is right and wrong?

If I suffer and forgive will I go to heaven?

If I don´t suffer and be bad to them will I go to hell? But they did the bad first to me so I´m justified?

Ok so I will not feel guilty

I think I´m losing my mind

April 12, 2022 at 16:50
(Cancer) Lighthearted
Hi 🙂
I believe our charts include some potentials only! You can always change your live with your free will, your decisions etc. We,people, look at life from a very narrow perspective. In so many places I have read that before we are born our souls choose how to catch up with its lessons,karma etc. We can choose how we will appear in this lifetime. Probably you have choosen yourself with everything that it includes, with all the bad and GOOD things. For instance, my moon is quite damage in my natal chart in 8th house. Yes, I suffered a lot in my life, cried a lot although so many people may think I am probably successful. In some many religions it is not allowed to commit a suicide, I believe they know we need to catch up with the lessons instead creating more of them!!!I know since always that God helps us in our life. You will never see a totally good natal chart, because we all have our lessons to be learnt here on earth. For myself Astrology is just a tool to get to know myself and others better as I am super interested in human nature, spirituality, philosophy etc. For all my life I used to be very religious (Catholic),talked to God a lot and he has always helped me. When I stopped my life started looking like a real chaos for several years, indeed I have cried a lot.One day couple of years ago before my next birthday I have felt I need to come back to him.Couple of days after I have met a God as probably he could not stand my suffering any more. I know I could write a book about it and I know that he has just reminded me how profoundly I believe in him!!!! This is my story, my jupiter is in my 3rd house and is in sextile with Chiron. Like I have said, this is just my story. Even if I encounter lots of tears on my way I am very grateful that my life is filled with love, family, closeness and it will be because I have choosen my life to be like that. I could write so many more here, but I believe that if you will look at your life/natal chart from open-minded perspective you will find many opportunities, blessings, over all good things you can be also grateful for 🙂 I think once we get to know ourselves and this world better you will see how beautifuly all the pieces come together ❤☺
April 12, 2022 at 16:24
(Sagittarius) Nos sonhadores » Enayl
yeah wehn aries in lilith means trouble with self determination ... lillith was basicly adams first wive... and she wasn t good for him so she had to be cut out, not making him feel seure arond her... ...i would say its like a square aspect to the northnode ...
April 12, 2022 at 15:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Enayl
System message: Post has been written by user Enayl, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
And the other thing, we can break negative pattern but not change astrology chart itself. For example. Square energy is disharmonic energy. You have Moon square Pluto. Maybe you are bad toward your close ones, manipulative, mean etc. You can break this pattern of behaviour but the square energy will have some way impact on you. Maybe it makes you irritated for no reason. You may become awakened as Eckhart tolle with this aspect. There is still some negative opinions on his teaching, and people who feel "disrupted" by it. Do he still have "bad" karma?
April 12, 2022 at 15:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Graham
=====
There is no evidence that this statement is true. Who told that? It is problably matter of faith. Maybe it is right maybe not.
April 12, 2022 at 15:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Nos sonhadores
=====
Of course, it is "ego" attitude we are not separated as ego thinks. I have lilith in Aries, I feel we are disempowered and controlled by some "outside" forces we have no power over it. I guess that is Lilith issue to feel repressed. But isnt is true? Just born with moon square some planets, and your home life will be always full of afflictions. Look like is better to kill yourself with the prediction like that.
April 12, 2022 at 15:22
(Scorpio) Graham
Karma is the result of persistently following a behaviour pattern in previous lifetimes ... and has thus become a habit that we need to break in the current lifetime.

If we consciously work on breaking the habit, life gets better ... If we choose to not work on breaking the habit, life gets harder.

So ..... we are each responsible for the choices we make ... and what happens in our current life is determined entirely by the choices we made in the past and will make in the future.

What could be fairer than that?
April 12, 2022 at 14:45
(Sagittarius) Nos sonhadores
Yes .... life is like a highway or the ancient silk road with side tracks .... north node tells where to go and all you can do is decide on how fast and on wich lanes ... thats basicly what free will is

even those who mostly tell that only THEY have control over their destiny (mostly aries people) have exactly that within their horoscope ... so it comes from their own sun sign and not from the people or circumstances arond them ... but the sun sign is also given to a SOUL... for this lifetime
April 12, 2022 at 14:40
(Aquarius) Catch-22
There´s always free choice. If the chart tells us we´ll have a happy marriage, we always can poop into the relationship. If the stars tell us we´ll have good health, we can absord a lot of fastfood, drink & drugs, or have unbridled sex to attract some nasty viruses.

The way I see it, the charts show us innate qualities and opportunities, but it´s our own free will that decides what we are going to do with them.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »