extreme Extreme EXTREMELY IMPORTANT DISCOVERY

April 10, 2022 at 09:36 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
extreme Extreme EXTREMELY IMPORTANT DISCOVERY
WOOOOOOH last night I was vibrating on a very high frequency with Cancer moon
and mercury in space conjuncting my Aries Saturn energy stored in me since I came out of womb so universe gave me a astrology download brrrrrrr

Ok ok sooooooo

I want to talk about countries and what dates they were born at please read this you will agree with me now I will start...

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
April 11, 2022 at 21:01
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » boyakasha the guru
Bruhhh they even sat together to eat....

Who is Putin checking out so hard don´t he have a wife at home?

Pssst...Imran...do not look at the wine, it´s haram my brother :11:

Wth is that yellow drink? Looks like piss.

And who tf eats grape with grape juice?

At least give them a full glass of water, Putin be like "here babe you can drink mine too if you still thirsty :12:
:79:"

Who do you think the Taurus moon is in the pic :2: ?

Arghhh I talk too much :10:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 11, 2022 at 20:53
Look at their chemistry!!!
Login
(Log in)
April 11, 2022 at 20:49
Too much Libra Leo in one picture :2:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Im smiling in the pic
Because of you
Login
(Log in)
April 11, 2022 at 20:48
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
HAHAHAHAH IMRAN KHAN AND VLADMIR PUTIN SYNASTRY LOL :61: :61: :61: :61:

JUST 2 DAY AGE GAP
Login
(Log in)
April 11, 2022 at 17:00
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » Kisses
Ahlan w sahlan (you´re welcome) in Lebanon anytime. :4:
April 11, 2022 at 16:40
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Kisses
Maybe but damn in our synastry you are activating the fuck out of my Scorpio MC and lilith this is the 1st time witnessing such strong energy field.
April 11, 2022 at 16:06
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Kisses
Hey kisses :29:

Yes it could be possible but today decided not to touch vedic many users don´t know it well including me.

Bill gates got thick over the years but Steve Jobs remained thin. But all these people you have mentioned used to wear glasses at one point in their lives I´ve noted.
April 11, 2022 at 13:20
(Scorpio) Kisses
I’ve watched some videos on this before and the country’s 10th house and Sun will also show its leader
April 11, 2022 at 13:19
(Scorpio) Kisses » ZeinaZ
Ah I’ve always had a good feeling about Lebanon and anyone I’ve met from there seems to like me. No wonder! It’s Sun is conjunct my Moon and Venus on my Ascendant
April 11, 2022 at 13:18
(Scorpio) Kisses » boyakasha the guru
I don’t think that grand fire trine is why people are thin in Japan. I think it’s the country’s Moon in Uttara Bhadrapada nakshatra (Saturn ruled)

You’ll see often times people with Uttara Bhadrapada placements are thin. Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Jeremy Irons, Kendall Jenner, Emily Ratajkowski, etc.
April 11, 2022 at 12:20
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » boyakasha the guru
Yes, there are many similar themes around the world. Exciting, yet nerve racking. Let´s see what Pluto Aquarius has up its sleeve.

I wish you the best on your journey. Regards! :4:
April 11, 2022 at 11:01
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » ZeinaZ
Oh shit really!?

I thought I was wrong like I kept on writing and writing.

I have north node Leo as well like you and I personally have very strong opinions about my conutry and a part if me feels like I´m gonna be something big here. Our current Prime minister who´s been ousted today at 1 am has pluto on his MC in Leo. I can only imagine the effect Pakistans 6 planet Leo stellium has on him. Very very powerful and bold personality.

I agree wholeheartedly with your point on past mistakes. We have been choosing the same corrupt leaders for the past decade now we are in heavy debt to the west. No system just a jungle here at this point.

Oh pluto is going to affect many countries and Aquas around the world. Uncomfortable painful changes ahead. Can´t wait to see Aquarius themed posts here on astroseek :11:
April 11, 2022 at 10:19
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » boyakasha the guru
Hey,

You captured the essence of the country haha. 👍

Lots of power hungry politicians, especially from Pluto Leo generation.

The country was a center of media, free speech, education and tourism in the Middle East (I say was because we´re having issues). Some like to think a place we´re all are equal and respected.

With Pluto conjunct the North node, and Sun on the cusp, there´s much to be transformed for the healthy version of the above to take place and continue. As a country, we keep repeating our past mistakes and wonder why nothing changes, and it gets worse.

I´m wondering what will happen when Pluto is in Aquarius opposite that conjunction (near the end of this decade). Maybe finally some change will happen.😶

I share a Mars Gemini, Leo North node, with other placements making aspects with mine. I love this land (my natal Venus Leo), but we need serious transformation.

Thanks for the insights. Keep up the good work!
April 11, 2022 at 07:06
I am thinking about it this way, a country has millions of people with unique birth charts but they all will be affected by the stored energy of the land.

For example Beirut has pluto conjunct North node, very intense energy for sure with Jupiter in the same sign. Maybe a person from your country could have strong pluto in his her chart let´s say pluto on his MC in Leo. This guy would feel destined to change the country very passionately in some way and will be power hungry so what comes to mind? A politician.

Sun Scorpio is at cusp, a point of change so whenever a transit hits this Sun people would feel a sense of ending and beginning because Sun here also gives people deja vu like I have already done this before. Could make your people wise and learned and make them hopeful as well because next sign is sagittarius a sign of positivity and learning.

Sagittarius mercury since mercury is words our speaking style written words 3rd house so this place could attract alot of tourists who leave reviews I can imagine it to be quite a loud place blunt words curses lol :4: sag energy is wild. But also make people inclined towards teaching others about life and philosophy.

Mars Saturn in Gemini. Very very very chatty people for sure! A lot of gossip, scandals coming out here. I can see people when angry using their hand gestures alot lol.

Venus Libra well alot of flirt can be found here. Maybe dating sites, clubs people enjoy hanging out. Also passionate about law and justice.
April 10, 2022 at 19:35
Hey :4:

Haha I was thinking of putting more pictures for you guys to enjoy the thread :2:

But yes I will get back to it in morning cuz right now its pretty late.

Oh I see Beirut has same Scorpio sun as mine tight conjunction :4: and its mercury conjuncts my Venus as well!
April 10, 2022 at 19:19
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

Lol, the chocolate pictures, take it easy on the rest of us. :4:

This is very interesting. Yes, like a person´s chart, countries chart express their "character" and "fate" so to speak.

Do you mind doing Lebanon? This is the chart.
Login
(Log in)
April 10, 2022 at 13:53
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » OS*
Hahah don´t tempt me....and that also means you and I have a sweet tooth :2:

Sharing is caring okayyyy
April 10, 2022 at 13:48
(Scorpio) OS* » boyakasha the guru
I´d be happy to share. I will never be able to finish all this. . . there´s more stashed in the freezer :90:
April 10, 2022 at 13:46
hmm, I don´t think I see it lol but I´m still new to vedic astrology. I was more less curious if something would stand out to me. only thing I could think for the moment is all planets in aspect to Taurus(2nd)
April 10, 2022 at 13:27
:42: :69:

Don´t eat them without me :10:
April 10, 2022 at 13:21
I appreciate :) but I wanted to see the sidereal :13:
April 10, 2022 at 13:20
Login
(Log in)
April 10, 2022 at 13:08
:12: :12:

Show me!!!!
April 10, 2022 at 13:07
(Scorpio) OS*
you often post about foodies. I wanted to see what is it in your chart. I remembered youre 100 yrs old now. :81:
April 10, 2022 at 13:06
I still have a ton of those left over from Christmas. my faves are salted caramel. :74:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »