Your experience with 12th house synastry

April 6, 2022 at 08:40 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Angelina
Your experience with 12th house synastry
Hello 🌸
Could You share Your experience on 12 th house in synastry? Composite as well.
It looks like quite often people take it as a negative thing. But is it really so?
I´ve read some opinions , that 12 th house synastry creates some kind of a private little World of two people. Also a feeling of familiarity.
Maybe someone had Venus in 12 th composite ? Or any other personal planets?

Does the theme of some kind of secretive relationships vibes with strong 12 th house overlay ? Even if this relationship is not secret? For example there is a very loving couple, but others don´t see that. And would most likely say "I don´t think they are happy together , I don´t think they are compatible" and etc.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 7, 2022 at 17:24
(Scorpio) Angelina » rohini moon
Thinking the exact same thoughts randomly - and then saying it out loud when the two of you weren´t even speaking out loud about said topic until the other opened their mouth. the other person, "I was JUST thinking that"

Yes, agree ! 💯 And I would say because of that sometimes U don´t even have to say it out loud for each other. Look at each other and already understand what He thinks . Like just nod Your head and U both understand what this nod is about 😁
April 7, 2022 at 09:00
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
It can range from minor kawinkidink

to downright spooky, but spooky in a good way.

You can tell when that 12th person is thinking about
you.. even transfer of thoughts and emotions.

As I said.. spooky, but not scary.
April 7, 2022 at 00:36
(Virgo) rohini moon
There is a psychic connection with 12th house overlays...

Thinking the exact same thoughts randomly - and then saying it out loud when the two of you weren´t even speaking out loud about said topic until the other opened their mouth. the other person, "I was JUST thinking that" - about something totally obscure at random times.. this happens often. And the not-so obscure moments where you think the same things - if another person is talking - then when you are alone with the person again, say the same thoughts about whatever you´ve just heard/seen. things like this are extremely common in my experience.
April 6, 2022 at 19:27
(Aries) ram_goat » Angelina
Actually I don´t take 12th house overlay as negative myself. But I was reading qquite many forums and info overall where summing it up "12th house relationship won´t last". And I have a different opinion. 12 th house attracts Me.

Absolutely correct. When 12 house dynamics are positive they absolutely will
last and you will want them to. Strangely you won´t have to work very hard to keep in going, maybe it is the strong desire for it that gives energy to it so that it can continue. It´s a strange bond. Maybe confusing for some, difficult to describe for most, but when it´s there you want more of it and when it´s not, you miss it, and feel it´s absence. If you have it in your life, cling to it. Treat it well. It is a comfort and a joy every day, especially when you are tired of the world. It is like a place you can go or a person you can be with and be just who you are, no masks, no pretenses. There is a lot of sharing and joy there, when you allow each other to be that person. A very gracious place.
April 6, 2022 at 18:53
(Aries) ram_goat » Morena_Lu
That picture describes it perfectly. Better than words.

"And it really feels like there would be catastrophic consequences if any of us would harm or dissapoint another. I could do much in order to make Him feel secure, happy , calm and etc."

Yes it really runs counter and opposite to the way "normal" relationship
vibes flow. Maybe for some people, this freaks them out, but if you develop
a little calm in your soul, so that you can follow the path wherever it leads,
then this can be a beautiful, peaceful and very fulfilling place/connection.

I always thought this was a very 12th house song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
April 6, 2022 at 13:41
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Angelina
"Very weird bond, but strong. And it really feels like there would be catastrophic consequences if any of us would harm or dissapoint another. I could do much in order to make Him feel secure, happy , calm and etc."

Yes, it can be also telepathy, communication through dreams, you can hurt or heal that person..
April 6, 2022 at 13:30
(Leo) Anni23 » Angelina
Ahh coolness

Yes, we both have the same ascendant as well
And planets in the 2nd, 4th & 10th, and if you count NN the 3rd

But... What is having Mars in the 12th with someone else meant to be like?
April 6, 2022 at 12:51
(Scorpio) Angelina » Anni23
It is not about sharing the same planet in same sign (even though it also means a lot ). What we are talking about synastry overlay is where person´s A planets fall in person´s B chart. So if Your friend´s Mars would fall in Your 12 th house when checking synastry chart, it would be a 12 th house connection 🙂
But as You said You both have Mars in Virgo 12 th, so You have the same house system ? And both of Your Marses fall in each other´s 12 th house ?
April 6, 2022 at 12:34
(Scorpio) Angelina » Morena_Lu
In synastry with one of my friends, my ASC (which has South Node conjunct to Asc) falls into the 12 th house of that person. And yes, there are other aspects as well , but as You said - the bond is absolutely spiritual. Very weird bond, but strong. And it really feels like there would be catastrophic consequences if any of us would harm or dissapoint another. I could do much in order to make Him feel secure, happy , calm and etc.
April 6, 2022 at 12:24
(Scorpio) Angelina » ram_goat
I love Your answer! 🙂🙂💯

Actually I don´t take 12th house overlay as negative myself. But I was reading qquite many forums and info overall where summing it up "12th house relationship won´t last". And I have a different opinion. 12 th house attracts Me.

For example my 12th house is in Virgo. And I attract Virgo men a lot. And even though I don´t find Virgo men as my type , but I feel them as well (it suits for Virgo Sun, Moon, Asc). A mutual attraction and familiarity.
April 6, 2022 at 11:11
(Leo) Anni23 » ram_goat
Ahh cool! I do have a friend that has Mars in Virgo in the 12th same as me then
What specifically would this mean?.. :63:

But it can also be other planets in the same sign + house?

Do the planets have to be close enough to each other to have any effect on the relationship?
April 6, 2022 at 10:55
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » ram_goat
"But some friendly advice here- a few rules for the 12th house:

have only good intentions

first, do no harm

keep an ethos of selfless service front and center when it comes to
12th house stuff.

don´t push things or use force. remember it´s neptune´s house.
not a place for power games or control issues

if you can´t be gentle and hang and work in a non-judgemental, all loving,
pisces way, then you shouldn´t be there.

It´s the house of karma. Bad karma is a bitch. Don´t make more if you don´t
have to."

I could not agree more. It is exactly my experience. We should always try to help others, we should have good intentions.
..I think that people will never forget how you treated them, how you made them feel..even if you didn´t end up together in 3D..You will forever be remembered. Maybe sometimes like some angel guardian, 12 th house is very spiritual /not that much material bond.

Bring just good things there and don´t forget:
What goes around...comes around. :27:

12 th house connection
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 6, 2022 at 10:43
(Aries) ram_goat » Anni23
overlay synastry.. either person or both can have planets in the other´s 12th.
April 6, 2022 at 10:24
(Leo) Anni23 » ram_goat
Sorry, I´m a novice at synastry. What creates a 12th house synastry?

Do both people have to have planets in the 12th? (To be considered 12th house people)
Or does it have to be a overlay+aspect (conjunction)
With only one person having 12th h planets

And is the moon or Venus the most important planets for intimacy/bonding or are there other planets?
April 6, 2022 at 09:22
(Aries) ram_goat
It looks like quite often people take it as a negative thing. But is it really so?

No not at all.

that 12 th house synastry creates some kind of a private little World of two people. Also a feeling of familiarity.

Yes, absolutely. Very much so.

For example there is a very loving couple, but others don´t see that. And would most likely say "I don´t think they are happy together , I don´t think they are compatible" and etc.

No. Unhappy people are unhappy people. Don´t try to bend it in ways it´s not
made to bend. Happy people are happy people. Even with the 12th, outsiders will still
pick up on some vibe, even if they can´t immediately identify it. Anyway, when the 12th is involved, other people´s shit talk and gossip won´t matter. You´ll be in your own little world. It won´t matter, though it may be something you both laugh about privately.

I have an abnormal amount of 12th house people around me. Lightweight synastry for me it 3 planets in 12th with another, a high number for me is 8 planets. In all cases, they are lovely people. Often the planet/house that involves the 12th is some area that needs healing for one or both of you. You can alternate being doctor or psychologist for each other sometimes. It´s actually one of the most beautiful aspects, I find. That 12th side of the relationship will be something that is hidden away, private, but not always scandalous or sexy or salacious..(yes I realize I am talking to a scorp here..)

But some friendly advice here- a few rules for the 12th house:

have only good intentions

first, do no harm

keep an ethos of selfless service front and center when it comes to
12th house stuff.

don´t push things or use force. remember it´s neptune´s house.
not a place for power games or control issues

if you can´t be gentle and hang and work in a non-judgemental, all loving,
pisces way, then you shouldn´t be there.

It´s the house of karma. Bad karma is a bitch. Don´t make more if you don´t
have to.

My moon is in the 6th, the house opposite the 12th. I find there is a lot of
virgo style "service" involved with 12th housers, but having my moon in 6th it
comes naturally and I don´t resent it. If you wait for it patiently, every good
bit of energy you expend in the 12th comes back to you later in spades. I suspect
it´s equally true of any bad energy as well. I´m not sure how other moons in other houses deal with this. If they find it easy or hard or what. My moon is where it is,
and nobody has these 12th house conversations very often. It´s a difficult house to
get your head around in most ways. No surprise that nobody wants to talk about it.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »