Anyone know someone with almost the same ascendant combo as you?

April 2, 2022 at 16:19 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Anni23
Anyone know someone with almost the same ascendant combo as you?
Sign 1/sign 2/house
Even if it´s mixed around

Do you have a lot in common?

For example-
Capricorn asc, Saturn in Sagittarius in the 4th house

Capricorn asc, Saturn in cancer in the 9th house

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
April 6, 2022 at 21:16
(Aquarius) Saged&Starred » Anni23
I forgot I actually had a response in here. Be back after dinner and Momming. 😀
April 6, 2022 at 11:17
(Leo) Anni23 » Martin_B_D
Yeah, anyways in terms of ascendant impressions can be pretty superficial

Though it would provide certain obvious details about how they interact with people they immediately meet
April 6, 2022 at 11:15
Ahahaha :61:

Sounds pretty much what I would have imagined as virgo-aquarius
April 6, 2022 at 10:59
(Cancer) Martin_B_D » Anni23
I guess I can say, they are rational and analytical, as we would expect from Virgo rising.
They both love to argue, it is probably due to Mars in the III. house.
It has been a long time, since I met them, so it is hard for me to recall their personality.
April 6, 2022 at 10:51
It is hard to say. They look conservative but are alternative, they are both interested in spirituality, astrology, they both drunk and party a lot.
They both smoke. Now as I´m thinking about them, they are more similar, than I thought.
April 6, 2022 at 10:37
(Leo) Zephyrin
Him: Sagittarius ASC, Moon in Leo, Venus in Scorpio, 12th house stellium.

Me: Sagittarius ASC, Moon in Taurus, Venus in Leo, 8th house stellium.

We both are artists. Although there is an empathy between us that sometimes make me feel at home but there is an heavy energy I feel almost everytime we meet and cannot name... Maybe chagrin. No idea if he feels the same. Like I´m sitting, unable to move and a guy nails down my knees with a hammer violently, as if trying to take me as a prisoner to his life.

Saw this morbid dream after our meeting had ended and I was in an irritated mood because of that energy. My subconscious depicted the situation perfectly.
April 6, 2022 at 10:33
Do you have any ideas about which of their shared planets to attribute some of their personality characteristics to?
April 6, 2022 at 10:31
Oh ok, sorry I misunderstood thinking that you also had the same ascendant.

Hmmm that´s a interesting ascendant combo also

How would you describe them respectively,

Do they they both look "alternative" type people? Or conservative
April 6, 2022 at 10:18
No, they have the ASC in Virgo and Mercury in Aquarius.
April 6, 2022 at 10:16
(Cancer) Martin_B_D » Angelina
They have all planets in the same sign except the Moon.
I haven´t though about it, but yes, there are similarities in their appearance. They both have strait blond hair, round forehead, triangular face, similar eyes and eyebrow shape, nose, ...
April 6, 2022 at 10:01
Are they also aries-libra?

Btw, which is a interesting combo!

Interesting what you say about the moons.. :25:
I was actually watching a video the other day that incorporated the position of the moon into an assesment of relationship outcomes
April 5, 2022 at 17:49
(Scorpio) Angelina » Martin_B_D
Wow, nice. And how about their Sun? They are the same zodiac sign? Do they look alike from their appearance as well?
April 5, 2022 at 07:14
(Cancer) Martin_B_D
I know two women.

They have almost identical horoscope except a position of the Moon. They have the same ASC.

Their life is very similar.
Both of them studied psychology and work in that field.
They have a dancing as a hobby.
They have very unstable relationships.

The difference is, that one of them has two boys and the other one is childless and this is (in my opinion) because of the different positions of their Moons.
The woman with two boys has the Moon (in II.) trine Jupiter.
The childless woman has Moon (in XII.) square Mars.
Thus we can see the importance of the Moon in matters of pregnancy.
April 5, 2022 at 06:56
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Megan fox :79:

Kylie Jenner :79:

Monica Belluci :79:
April 4, 2022 at 13:54
(Leo) Anni23 » Angelina
Also he´s a Scorpio sun no!? So I´d say that is considerable collective similarities

Ahhaha yes.., changing partners that often must be tiring :61:

I didn´t even realise that about transits..
You have to be exactly the same age for that though?
Lol, you know what it is like? Women who claim that they have synchronised menstruation periods though instead with men :61:
April 4, 2022 at 13:52
(Leo) Anni23 » Saged&Starred
Is that aqua-leo vibes? :4:
April 4, 2022 at 13:46
(Leo) Anni23 » Jaided
That´s quite cool...
Even if there are a few key differences usually having some core shared characteristics is good to get you through

Though yeah, even having the same ascendant is not going to be perfect..
Different domiant planets etc can cause potential conflict

I feel like those particular opposite Venus signs may be more difficult though..

I have been considering how compatible moon signs may be possibly one of the most important factors, at least so far with my friendships/relationships

Oddly enough I have one friend who has his Venus in the opposite sign as mine but the same but reversed ascendant.
And of course us both being Libra ascs our venus´s are going to be in opposite houses
So we have gem-sag and sag-gem
April 4, 2022 at 03:22
(Aquarius) Saged&Starred
I have a friend I met through the PTO kids social events… we were like the only two moms with purplish hair and geeky glasses… we seem to have came from way different backgrounds but are pretty much on the same path with a lot of similarities and synchronization… it’s too bad I’m so terrible at letting my guards down to really get close to anyone besides my immediate soul family. Galileo also shared our ascendant… 😊meeting her has taught me so much.
April 4, 2022 at 01:32
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
true we´re both same Sun and rising :37: :37:

I also know someone with Hasta rising, she has Mars in Libra, I have Mars in Scorp. Her sun is in Leo and me in Libra. its an interesting play on exalted and debilitated placements even if we have same houses.

both air moons ruled by Rahu, she has Shatabhisha . . we´re different but there´s close similarities
April 3, 2022 at 23:13
(Virgo) rohini moon
Not personally but... according to the AS search here, Mickey Rooney and Jeff Conway - "a hickey from kenickie" both share my Anuradha ASC with Mars in Jyestha...
Bridgette Bardot is also a Virgo Sun, Rohini Moon and Scorpio ASC..

and Christina Schubert - who I have never heard of.. German Dancer born 1946 on September 17th - has same Uttara Phalgunni Sun, Rohini Moon and Anuradha ASC..
April 3, 2022 at 22:53
(Scorpio) Angelina
My ASC and all angles are exact conjunct with Leonardo di Caprio (if His Time of birth is reall). But obviously we don´t have much in common- I am not famous 😁 And also I don´t change partners every year as He does. Of course I am joking ,our planets are in different houses and aspects , so not much in common.

But, for example, I have a friend with whom we have asc and angles conjunct , but not exact. Slow moving planets are in the same houses , because we are peers. Other planets in different houses. So I notice , that we experience very similar things at the same Time. When He is very busy, I am also Into much work. When He is very emotional I also feel , that I have emotional days. When He wants to run away from everyday Life and just relax or have fun, I am doing the same. And we are not even very good friends, so it is not that kind of situation when one mimics another. So yes, when the house system is the same some similarities with transits are felt.
April 3, 2022 at 20:28
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Anni23
My revision of Howard Phillips Lovecraft´s chart has Ascendant exactly :198: my own which would generate a haunting parallax to eighth house at the start of :171: which I have! Third-house :178: :159: giving a feeling of continuity with past-life´s Eighth-house :173: :159:, Sixth-house :181: :157: giving a feeling of continuity with past-life´s Eleventh-house :176: :157:, Eleventh-house :174: :161: giving a feeling of continuity to nodal afflicted eleventh house negative sign :153:, :154: :193: :155: giving a feeling of continuity to :154: :198: :155: in positive signs. Makemake exactly opposed past-life fourth-house :181: :156:. Psyche conjunct Neptune in both lives. Ceres exactly on past-life :157:, giving me a softer edge!
I could put in another commercial for English Equal-house, but then I would be a wanker!
April 3, 2022 at 14:11
(Capricorn) Jaided
My kids father and I have the exact same ascendant and degree, not only for our 1st house but all 12 houses are conjunct. But we also have very different signs. Then our houses are opposite but also connected through each others signs. Example I have a lot of Capricorn and him a lot of 10th house. He´s a Cancer, Gemini, Leo mix for the most part and I have a lot of 5th,south node in Gemini... our Venus are opposite signs ( me Aqua and him Leo) with opposite houses though ( his in 11th and mine in 5th)....so it´s like..we´re the same but also extremely different in our personalities. Always going through the same house transits at the exact same time just with different signs involved.
April 3, 2022 at 14:11
(Leo) Anni23 » Aren Levi
That´s cool!

Scorpio-Sagittarius

I might look at some of her videos

Thnx
April 3, 2022 at 08:12
(Virgo) Aren Levi
I know someone who has completely same asc +-0,5 degree

she looks like me as if she is my older sister or mother.

she got yt -

https://www.youtube.com/channel/…

she is sometimes vulgar but not as much as me, its not in an angry way vulgar - we just talk like that.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »