Stars from the media,our famous platonic

April 2, 2022 at 11:14 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Mirci
Stars from the media,our famous platonic
Dear AstroPals!

This is my first topic opening here :6:

So... Tell me please,what is your observations about my most character imprinter,/first love of my life /even The Love forever for me,HE is exactly now and ever :79:/

It´s funny to squizze the story about my "relationship" with Him to some sentences.He is the Impactor Person of my life,just saying in simple way.

When I was 15 I crazily,madly,obbsessedly...etc fell in love with Mr.Paul Simon,the aged genious singer and songwriter,philanthropist :)

His music,HIS VOICE ...hm...hmm,very very hard to define for me :20: :76:

Then decades later now I can see a synastry chart "for us" I think its very impressing...

Even I like to ask you to write about your Famous She/He of your hearts,whats your examination about your charts? The heart can feel whom it could attract?

Im recently under a Pluto "attack" ascend transit,thanks Astro for the info :79:

Greetings
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 4, 2022 at 05:42
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
Your composite chart with Simon is also pretty plutonic.
So:191:Pl trine Moon and Moon:191:Jupiter :78:
April 4, 2022 at 05:36
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
It is very strange to see this topic Monday morning, while I spent my whole weekend wondering about this :41:

I was researching this phenomenon for some time since I have the ability to spot nice (So-Mo) composite with every actor/singer/writer just after couple of minutes of exposure.

That specific feeling that develops in me just by watching or listening (either pleasant or unpleasant) is always visible in composite chart.

The first of this phenomenon was Icelandic singer Bjork I felt very attached to form my age 14. I felt her from the bottom of my soul my entire life and few years ago, when I made our composite chart I realized that we have that Plutonic relation I later also found in chart with my husband.

The latest of this kind was one Korean actor Lee Jun-ho. He was at first the
villain at the show I just finished watching, but no matter how bad and evil he was in the show I could not develop that character constantly finding him kind and awesome. I checked composite chat and it was the same thing again, So:191:Mo trine Pl:191:Ma. :23:
April 4, 2022 at 05:14
(Leo) Mirci
Anyone has some kind of significal in their life?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »