asc conjunct algol

April 2, 2022 at 07:37 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Dovcirares
asc conjunct algol
Hello
Algol is in conjunction with the ascendant in my natal chart. Anyone know the meaning?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 4, 2022 at 07:57
(Cancer) Primal
Algol and Chiron both Conjunct my Taurus Asc. Don´t ask about the Misery of my life please.
April 3, 2022 at 08:46
(Leo) Dovcirares
thanks for the answers
April 2, 2022 at 20:49
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The inhabited planet at Algol is not cleaned by a solar wind, so plague microbes come in to hit colonists as a generator of piles of corpses, this is implied in the Dover publication "Star Names" It isn´t just a massive singularity creating a Gorgon´s head pattern of prominences, some planets are opened for colonisation that have very high levels of suffering so the aborigines at the inhabited planet of Algol have to witness most arrivals as probably doomed! We have been spared knowledge of Horrors and graveyards across the galaxy :125:
April 2, 2022 at 20:39
(Taurus) Rosincvist » s81
:77:...That would apply if Algol were just a rock like a recently discovered main-belt asteroid, but it is conjunct a massive force in the form of the Ascendant, the Ascendant has an orb unto it´s self in addition to a regular orb which at 15 dg. of a sign would be most of a sign, most don´t restrict orbs as much as I do when they combine it with a sugar high to double it´s dose!
April 2, 2022 at 19:45
(Taurus) s81
Conjunctions (and other major aspects) with fixed stars are only considered (by most of astrologers) when presented in a partile fashion, that is less than a degree. In your case, if your time of birth is correct, your Ascendant is at 25 Taurus 01, while Algol was at 26 Taurus 06 by the moment of your birth, so you don´t have it that way, it´s more than 60 minutes away so it´s expected to have no effect at all.
April 2, 2022 at 16:15
(Libra) Awakener82 » Dovcirares
Algol was a bad alcoholic. Bad as in a demon head star. Remember asc is your appearance.
April 2, 2022 at 15:39
(Leo) Dovcirares » Awakener82
What exactly is that bad at? Actually I don´t have a bad life, I´m even lucky
April 2, 2022 at 13:26
(Libra) Awakener82
As a fixed star in Medusa head, if you are familiar with medusa storyline it is not the easiest energy to handle. Algol energy isnt easy. It waxes and wanes quickly though. Less than a day to complete a full cycle. So it can be thought of as a bad mood swing. With it being conjuct your asc i am assuming you get asked what is wrong. A lot. Perhaps your facial expressions give way to your mood.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »