Face features in the natal chart

April 1, 2022 at 17:20 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Face features in the natal chart
Hello people :):)

(modified)

I was wondering if astrology could sometimes explain why some people don´t share so many face features with their parents. For my part I look like my parents on many stuffs but not specially regarding the face features. I still have different face features from them.

So my question is : What planets, houses, aspects, etc. describe face features in the natal chart ?

//

I just put the list here regarding each body areas :

Aries: Ruler of the head, face, teeth, tongue, hair, arteries, and blood.

Taurus: Ruler of the sinuses, ears, neck, throat, vocal cords, tonsils, and thyroid.

Gemini: Ruler of the shoulders, lungs, bronchial tubes, arms, hands, and capillaries.

Cancer: Ruler of the breasts, diaphragm, womb, lymphatic system, vagina, stomach, and the right eye.

Leo: Ruler of the heart, circulation, blood pressure, spine, back, and the left eye.

Virgo: Ruler of the digestive system, pancreas, small intestines, eyes, and ears.

Libra: Ruler of the kidneys, bladder, the sense of touch, insulin, veins, and lower back.

Scorpio: Ruler of the reproductive organs, genitals, prostate, rectum, colon, urethra, pubic bone, and urinary tract.

Sagittarius: Ruler of the liver, sacrum, lumbar vertebra, hips, and thighs.

Capricorn: Ruler of the skin, hair, ligaments, tendons, joints, knees, spleen, and bones (therefore sometimes also teeth).

Aquarius: Ruler of the shins, calves, ankles, forearms, and circulation.

Pisces: Ruler of the pituitary gland (production of endorphins), pineal gland (production of melatonin), and feet.

//

(Genes you inherit from your parents and ancestors are the 1st thing to consider of course but I also wonder if astrology could also explain some things.)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
April 8, 2022 at 15:34
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Angelina
Sextile is also important yes :):) even if they´re felt will less intensity (compared with conjunction for example) but it´s still present and part of the main aspects !!
April 8, 2022 at 15:03
(Virgo) Etherealmind » persephone_rising
Yeah I more or less relate to what you say :):) so for you, your Uranus sextile ASC has some influence in your look ? It seems to be as the mix of origins influence your face in a special/uncommon way yes :):)

I feel like my Moon sextile may also have some influence in my face features !! My cheeks are big/round compared with my parents when they were younger !!
April 8, 2022 at 15:01
(Scorpio) Angelina » Etherealmind
Agree with all what You have said. Analyzing charts of people I know very well I could say, that quite often those so called not main aspects make even bigger influence.
April 8, 2022 at 14:12
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Martin_B_D
"Lot of people have only approximate time of their birth, that´s why using aspects to the ASC is disputable."

As much as aspects to the MC and Moon.

"thus she may bear a quality of a planet she is separating from to the ASC."

What do you mean ?

"When I read a chart, I like to simplify things. I use only information, which has great weight and I´m certain about."

Lol then if you don´t even try to interpret some aspects such as aspects to the ASC/MC/Moon you can´t do a complete interpretation of a chart .. ??

I still try interpreting all the main aspects in a chart (sextile, trine, conjunction, etc.) if I know that the birth hour is more or less precise.

I personally think you make things complicated to not wanting to consider some aspects because of the weight of some aspects, some orbs, etc. etc. Why not just trying ?! and the person will tell you if he-she relates to the informations !!
April 8, 2022 at 12:13
(Cancer) Martin_B_D » Etherealmind
I think a planet aspecting the ASC can influence the appearance.
There are a lot of things which can affect it, but we have to distinguish the weight of each influence.

There is a scale of aspects power:
conjunction is the most powerful, square and opposition are less powerful and somewhere on the same level, trine is slightly less powerful and the least powerful is sextile.

We have also take into consideration the orb of an aspect. The tighter the orb is, the stronger the influence is.

There is another problem. A degree of the ascendant depends highly on birth´s time accuracy. Lot of people have only approximate time of their birth, that´s why using aspects to the ASC is disputable.

The Moon is a special case, because it is a planet, which takes over qualities of other planets, thus she may bear a quality of a planet she is separating from to the ASC.

I think, Pluto has no effect on appearance.

When I read a chart, I like to simplify things. I use only information, which has great weight and I´m certain about.
April 8, 2022 at 11:42
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Martin_B_D
Thanks for the information :):) and based on your knowledge and observations do you think that aspects such as moon sextile ascendant can influence the person´s appearance ?

Some people consider my Moon+Uranus sextile my ASC+Pluto so I wonder if this explains my round/big cheeks cause I don´t feel like I have a face having the features of Pluto conjunct ASC except my eyes in some pics.
April 8, 2022 at 00:09
(Pisces) persephone_rising » Martin_B_D
In an Internet forum, it should be understood that, unless sources are given, that everything everybody says is an opinion. Saying that “most astrologers agree” on something that you say, especially when it is meant to invalidate someone else’s opinion or observation, is (at best) a pretty flimsy argument
April 4, 2022 at 10:22
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Angelina
I just saw your profile, from your pics you do look more like Libra asc, but I do agree for that 2H theory.
April 4, 2022 at 10:16
(Cancer) Martin_B_D » Angelina
It is not just my opinion, it is something, which most astrologers agree upon, ASC means physical body and appearance (and other things), the II. house signifies possession.
April 4, 2022 at 09:48
(Scorpio) Angelina » Martin_B_D
I think the ASC gives more an overall vibe of the person, but facial features as such would depend more on the second house I guess?
By the way, You mentioned Leo ASC. Leo Sun usually have good hair. If it is not thick hair, then it will be frizzy, curly and still would create the optical look of big hair👍 But would´t say it suits for ASC Leo this case with hair.
April 4, 2022 at 07:46
(Cancer) Martin_B_D
The face features are influenced by the ascendant, because it signifies person´s appearance and physical body.
There are some typical features for each ascending sign,
for example, Leo ascendant used to have wide face, big eyes, rich hair.
The ascendant is not the only one affecting these features, but it is one of the most important.
April 3, 2022 at 19:31
(Pisces) persephone_rising
I’ve been interested in this subject too. I have a theory that the ascendant influences your body type and body language more that your facial features. It also affects how you choose to present yourself, so you’ll give off the energy of the ascendant sign even if the actual features don’t match. An exception would be if you have planets in the first house. And if people have planets in the second house close enough to the ascendant degree I can see how that could affect appearance as well. Like an earlier commenter, I have Ketu in the 2nd (whole sign),as well as Uranus sextile ascendant, and I look different from most people I know because I’m half Japanese.

So I’d say planets in the first house, planets within 30 degrees of the ascendant, sun sign, and moon sign are most important. And probably all planets have the ability to affect your features depending on a combination of factors, like aspects, rulerships, etc. This is all based on my non expert observations though, so take with a grain of salt!
April 2, 2022 at 17:20
(Leo) Anni23 » Morena_Lu
I don´t know how great my hair is, but I dye it to get my preferred colour :61:

That is very true. Having a good vibe is the biggest real/or astrological impression
April 2, 2022 at 17:09
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Anni23
Probably, I would say better in person -if I had opportunity to see you.

I know few :175: :151: they all have very beautiful hair. :12:

To be honest, I really care more about charisma, some people can be beautiful but somehow boring...
April 2, 2022 at 17:02
(Leo) Anni23 » Morena_Lu
Oh this is cool, well then I´d definitely have jupiter and virgo features then

Taurus is good, earthy vibes
And relaxed just like Libra
April 2, 2022 at 16:55
https://astraltwelve.tumblr.com/pos…

Maybe you will find something useful here.;)

Body shape is probably more taurean to be honest, I am never really thin.. But I really love food( especially chocolate) :4:
April 2, 2022 at 16:53
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Okay people, maybe I´m gonna modify my thread and put the body parts ruled by each sign and modify my question

It will be clearer then hehe
April 2, 2022 at 16:51
(Leo) Anni23 » Morena_Lu
Okey,
This may sound weird, but I noticed something recently

I´m not completely sold yet on the correlations between looks and astrology.
But some Libra suns Really look Libran..??

It´s really weird

So maybe you look Taurean too
April 2, 2022 at 16:51
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Anni23
I´ve just looked up again where I had read the infos cause it´s not recent and it was mainly in vedic astro ... not here to start a discussion about vedic now but maybe that´s why it made me confused ... maybe my chubby cheeks simply come from my Moon sextile ASC and not my 2H Moon lol.
April 2, 2022 at 16:49
Yes, I am sun, moon and mercury in :172: a lot of :172: :4:
April 2, 2022 at 16:44
(Leo) Anni23 » Morena_Lu
Or I don´t know if you meant it´s a thing for all Libra ascs.

In which case that may partially be true, but we would need to narrow down certain traits
I have Pluto in the 2nd

Oh yeah, I just looked her up.
Taurus asc but Venus in Leo

I can really see the Leo.
But also many people say that the moon contributes and her moon is in libra

And your moon is in Taurus!? :22:
April 2, 2022 at 16:40
Hm...I need to think about it.. I do look like some mix of taurus/scorpio I think.. My friend told me I look like Phoebe Tonkin, but she is Taurus asc I think...
April 2, 2022 at 16:35
(Leo) Anni23 » Morena_Lu
Could you give a example of someone else you think looks similarish?

I´m also a Libra asc
April 2, 2022 at 16:33
(Leo) Anni23
Wowww :22:

Consider me the most shocked I have been since ages by a piece of possible astrology
(I have Pluto in the second) :61:
April 2, 2022 at 16:28
(Cancer) Primal
I see Face from 2nd House.
Unfortunately I have Venus, Moon, Rahu and Mercury in my 2nd House.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »