Is it some kind of karmic debt?

April 1, 2022 at 14:02 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Drakusha
Is it some kind of karmic debt?
It seems to me that I´m constantly in such fields(professional, educational) where I don´t enjoy doing it and everytime I try to start professionally doing things I have a talant for and I enjoy(like photography, writing, filmmaking...), things don´t work out. Based on my chart is there some kind of lesson or a debt I have to pay in order to "break this spell"?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 2, 2022 at 17:06
(Virgo) Drakusha » leorising
Thank you! I´ll searvh about it
April 2, 2022 at 17:05
(Virgo) Drakusha » ZeinaZ
Thank you! Wish you all the best!❤
April 2, 2022 at 11:16
(Libra) leorising
I remember your chart, I already mentioned your Pluto in the 7th house, my tip for you: these relationship problems will improve after you live the Pluto square, it is approaching. search about it. :68:
April 2, 2022 at 10:17
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » Drakusha
Glad to be of any help. I wish you the best on your journey. 🙏🏻
April 1, 2022 at 16:23
Thanks again for your answer and time❤ I´m trying to be more consciouss about my communication, hope it will help me to find a better place and do the job I enjoy and love, something that makes me happy
April 1, 2022 at 16:18
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » Drakusha
What you described is characteristic of Pluto in the 7th and Mars in Libra.

With Pluto, it´s about survival, and you sensing any undercurrents from them but trying to compensate with a more diplomatic Mars is only frustrating you, and possibly they sense that and not engage in a more open way with you or you with them.

If it´s possible not to see others as a form of threat, this is mostly psychological, then you could build a healthy structure with that your Pisces Saturn needs. Water signs need connection. It´s helpful also to find "your right place", as in sometimes that Pluto is sensing something off really, some work places are better for you than others.

The lesson is to balance not taking every undercurrent from others as a threat, and discerning when there´s something there. Also, opening up to communicate with others so you know them better and know you better, at least the parts you wish to share.

Give yourself time with this, and do what you think you could with to leave comfort zones that are holding you back.
April 1, 2022 at 15:52
Thank you for your answer, it means a lot!

I used to have some problems with my colleagues, I didn´t like them and I didn´t like their sneaky attitudes, now I´m trying to understand them and not judge them inside and it´s going well, I mean I still don´t love them and still don´t enjoy spending the whole day with them but I´m trying to understand that their sneaky attitudes are due to some insecurities or past experiences. When I say I didn´t get along with them I don´t mean that I used to fight with them or something like that, on the contrary I´ve always been super respectful and diplomatic towards them but I just couldn´t take them from the inside, I was just sad and disappointed even though I hid it really well, I guess they could sense it on an energetical level.

So does it mean that I need to learn communicating and accepting them in order to "break my spell"?
April 1, 2022 at 15:05
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

Sorry to hear what you´re going through, seems very frustrating.

You could see it from a karmic perspective, though I tend to see repeating life experiences are due to patterns in the chart, and when we mature through those experiences then they stop repeating as often.

You´re Virgo Sun, Venus (ruler of the chart and ruled by Mercury) and Leo Moon (ruled by Sun) conjunction is in the 5th house of creativity square Scorpio Pluto in the 7th house. They also square Jupiter. Your creativity is affected by transformations in relationships.

While Mercury, Mars, north node and Chiron are all in the 6th house of work and health. You´ll experience issues in this area as you´ve noticed, especially with a frustrated Libra Mars and north node square the MC, Uranus, Neptune conjunction in Capricorn.

This Capricorn conjunction is ruled by rather sensitive and watery Saturn in the 11th house. Your maturity again relates with challenges in group settings, in your case it seems work settings especially at this time in your life. Moreover, Mercury opposes Saturn, so some issues with communication might come up.

To deal with all the tension from these aspects could be about relating to others in these places. This is supported by the sextiles of Saturn and Pluto to the MC. Also as a Libra north node, your lessons revolve how to get along with others and be more balanced in relationships.

Do you disagree with others in the work place, not get along, etc? Anything of the sort? Any tension like you want something to go in a certain way while others want something else?

Just my two cents.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »