My and fiance´s charts

April 1, 2022 at 12:15 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Pandorica
My and fiance´s charts
Hello everyone!

I am interested in synastry chart of mine and my fiancé´s.
What are your thoughts looking at it? Since we met, I felt like we are soul mates. However, I was told that since his moon is not conjugated with anything significant in my chart, it is a red flag for our relationship.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 1, 2022 at 17:03
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

I´m assuming you´re the blue one. Either Moon is the 5th house of the other, and that is a positive thing usually because the 5th house is the house of romance. Also both Moons have aspects to other planets.

His Moon is square your Saturn and Mercury in your 1st house. Your Moon squares his Neptune in the 8th.

I don´t see this red flag you´re looking for in the chart.

Just my two cents.
April 1, 2022 at 12:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´m not good with synastry, but if you like him and he treats you with respect, go for it. Just one thing to remember: Life is not a movie; There is no such thing as "prince charming" or the princess in distress and all that Disney stuff. This is not how life works. Every couple must face challenges, since the time of Adam and Eve. Yet, people nowadays don´t have the patience of people in the past and break up at the slightest disagreement (not all but this is the trend apparently)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »