WILL SMITH SLAPPING CHRIS ROCK

March 28, 2022 at 16:38 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity
WILL SMITH SLAPPING CHRIS ROCK
Venus enclosed by malefics and coming into adherence to Saturn...I think I understand.

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
April 13, 2022 at 11:58
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » cubic
"Yeah sorry about that last line I also like to think that the 90s weren´t such a long time ago, and we´re a bit younger than we think we are, and all that good stuff :61:"

It´s okay..... I wear my age 40 like a badge of honor.... I´ve earned my judgements in the world.......... LOL 😄😄😄

Ahhhhhh, reminiscing about a time when we thought we were crazy back then.......😌😌😌

Obviously nothing like the crazy sh!t show of a world we´re living in today....😏
April 13, 2022 at 11:48
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Rosincvist
Yeah, I never heard of that one Ros....

But growing up the people I knew never watched boxing or wrestling.

Just football and baseball
April 13, 2022 at 02:59
(Taurus) Rosincvist » JessSezItSoftly
You were probably just a wee little girl when a girlfriend of Mike Tyson said that she was going to keep him on "drugs" so that he would have a `lasting´ relationship? :81: :23: :32: :23: :82: :23::33: :23: :81: :23: :31: :23: :28:
April 3, 2022 at 15:31
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » OS*
Right????!!!

You and me are on the same paaaage!!! :45: :45: :29: :15: :27:
April 3, 2022 at 13:46
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
Funny you should post that, I ran across it and watched it a few months ago. Telling them what they need to hear.

Always thought they should have given George Carlin a shot at hosting an awards show...
April 3, 2022 at 13:06
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
The only good thing to happen at an awards show is Ricky Gervais hosting the Golden Globes.

https://m.youtube.com/watch/…
April 3, 2022 at 12:29
(Pisces) fishscales » Morena_Lu
"I would probably go there and solve it myself, I would not wait for my husband.. :61:"

Ah and there we have the highest of all ways of dealing with it. :15: :4:
April 3, 2022 at 11:22
(Scorpio) OS* » JessSezItSoftly
🤔🤔🤔and now that I´m thinking about it even more, he didn´t even give Chris an opportunity or chance to fight it " "like a Maaaan" "... he bitch slapped him!

"he bitch slapped him" :61: :61: is so true Jess! when I saw this I was like if this is not staged, how embarrassing lol what kind of slap was that . .

GI Jane was considered hot, a hit movie. were talking Demi here, not many woman can rock a hair-style like that. she always looked good in short hair, I remember movie ghost, too . .

Comedy today isn´t like it use to be. I agree there´s wayyy worst and offensive Chris Could´ve said there :20:
April 3, 2022 at 09:32
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit » cubic
your take on Jada? To me i see snake in her very eyes, an evil woman in my projection her daughter has these same eyes, almost sharp looking, maybe its makeup, ive seen these eyes before.

the way will yelled and the language he used just didnt translate into higher consciousness/awarenesslike expressionhe seemed to despair
April 3, 2022 at 09:28
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit » cubic
What type of woman are you referring to, her traits? DNA? Certain beliefs? Experiences
April 3, 2022 at 09:27
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit
Chris rock venus will Smith.. Saturn
April 3, 2022 at 08:23
(Leo) cubic » JessSezItSoftly
"But wasn´t G.I Jane a hit??!"

Nah, I think they tried to make it one, but it didn´t work out. I´ve seen the movie referenced or talked about exactly 0 times since 1997.

Was Hollywood that simplistic and crude or people had more awareness, but you could just look at the poster, and be like "this is gonna be some BS movie, I mean a woman with shaved head in the army, its obvious it´s going to be some victim-y femme empowerment movie, where against all odds she beats all prejudices that she can´t do it, and becomes a hero somehow and famous at the end, changing the world or some shit, but in reality that can be legit accomplished only by particular type of women".

But yes I do think it was a fairly obscure reference for most, which makes the joke even milder, and even less offensive.. you need to be a bit of a cinema geek to get it on the spot. "G.I Jane" a totally forgotten movie from 25 years ago.

Yeah sorry about that last line I also like to think that the 90s weren´t such a long time ago, and we´re a bit younger than we think we are, and all that good stuff :61:
April 3, 2022 at 07:04
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » fishscales
"It seemed to me:

She laughed at the joke
Then Will Smith laughed at the joke
Then she looked pissed at him for laughing at the joke
Then he was like "oh shit, I´m in trouble" and did something

So his reaction was more based on self interest than an instinct to preserve his wife´s honor...

I can understand reacting the way he did because you can´t stand seeing someone you love hurt...

Reacting that way because you don´t want to be in the doghouse with your wife...not as impressive."

Exactly, that was my first thought when I saw that video.He should use some joke /not really punch him, but things were out of control..I would probably go there and solve it myself, I would not wait for my husband.. :61:
April 3, 2022 at 01:22
(Taurus) feelgoodwithuidoido
-Seemed staged.
But if not, dude man needs to bail on that woman like she was a radioactive alligator and get his head fixed. That would be some Manchurian candidate level weird.
April 2, 2022 at 23:12
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
OK NOW I´m done thinking about this :61:
April 2, 2022 at 23:10
(Pisces) fishscales » JessSezItSoftly
I guess you´re a 15 percenter then :3:

Looking at this from the most important angle...

I think the guy´s motivation would mean alot to most intelligent, discerning women...and, after finally watching the video, it seems Will Smith´s motivation was questionable.

However:

Assuming the guy´s motivations were pure (not WS, just a generic guy), and 100% about not being able to see his wife in pain, I still maintain many women would appreciate it...

Ie, they´d be gettin jiggy with it when they got home...
April 2, 2022 at 23:05
(Pisces) fishscales » Liberty&Unity
"I can see her supporting and appreciating it but also feeling like he put to much spotlight on himself when it´s about her and her issue."

After finally allowing myself to watch the video, I think the idea of him putting the spotlight on himself seems to fit...

It seemed to me:

She laughed at the joke
Then Will Smith laughed at the joke
Then she looked pissed at him for laughing at the joke
Then he was like "oh shit, I´m in trouble" and did something

So his reaction was more based on self interest than an instinct to preserve his wife´s honor...

I can understand reacting the way he did because you can´t stand seeing someone you love hurt...

Reacting that way because you don´t want to be in the doghouse with your wife...not as impressive.

Anyway, celebrities don´t really deserve expending this much mental energy on (unless you´re majoring in abnormal psychology) so I think I´m done thinking about this :61:
April 2, 2022 at 14:20
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Liberty&Unity
Well, yes... you´re right.. some women probably would have popped off and reached for their shoe to throw at him!! Lol

But, in all honesty, I thought the joke was very mild....

Now, dont get me wrong, I´m totally against outright mean jokes.

But wasn´t G.I Jane a hit??!

Didn´t a lot of people (especially men ) discover a new definition of a smokin hot woman in that movie??!!

Plus, Jada is NOT an ugly woman.... if anyone can rock her doo it´s her! (And I really don´t even care for her. I think she displays signs of demonic possession... lol)

But anyways, they were sitting in the front row?? With Chris Rock hosting?? And have known and worked with each other a looooooong time.....??

I´m sure there´s WAAAAY WORSE Chris could have made jokes about....

And FINALLY, didn´t she just state and announce that she LOVED her new bald head and embraces it?? And no matter WHAT PEOPLE SAY, it doesn´t bother her (or something) because she loves it?????

Come on..... Its Hollywood, you know the game.

I would have been embarrassed if my husband made an epic scene like that with such intensity.... his emotions were messy and sloppy... (at that time, place, and moment)

.....🤨🤨🤨
🤔🤔🤔and now that I´m thinking about it even more, he didn´t even give Chris an opportunity or chance to fight it " "like a Maaaan" "... he bitch slapped him!
April 2, 2022 at 13:54
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity » JessSezItSoftly
You are right on both sides. Some woman would have and some would escalate it before the guy. :61:

Hearing what they have expressed regarding some of their relationship, I can see her supporting and appreciating it but also feeling like he put to much spotlight on himself when it´s about her and her issue. It takes alot as a woman to step out with a shaved haircut even more so when trying to bring awareness to health issues by doing so.

But comics also know that nothing is off table for jokes and.....Mercury :153:....the ability to take the dark and depressing to cultivate laughter or another outlook.
April 2, 2022 at 13:41
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » fishscales
"Let´s also be honest about another thing:

Ladies, if you were Jada Pinkett Smith and your man reacted the way Will Smith did, about 85% of you would like it, at least on some level.

Don´t deny it..."

Actually, ....🤔🤔🤔I´m denying it.... lol

I was thinking about this and talking to my mom about it. We both agreed that I think a normal reaction for a woman if her man got pissed would be to calm him down....

You don´t want things to escalate and go from bad to worse if you can help it...

And then what? Your husband goes to jail, gets charged presses against him, pays money, and now has a record....

No.... 😒😒😒
April 2, 2022 at 13:40
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity
:153:With some people it just reminds me....Mercury is something else! So powerful no matter side you´re on. The element within society to see the same thing in opposing ways.Or with can you trust what you saw. When to know something is real or not real, fact or fiction, a celebrity or a deep fake. OH LOKI and your games. Lol. Yet many would attribute Mercury to astrology. Give us guidance.
Hmmmm... I wonder if you could pull charts or do a synastry with transits to determine if someone is telling the "truth"? Or is it always up to interpretation and perspective? Mercury there you go again. :1: :63: :25:
April 2, 2022 at 06:08
(Pisces) 11 » Wolfmoon
If it was Pfizer advertisement , they did it so well as usual. :61: For some saying - it’s so obvious
and others - ur crazy conspiracist for believing so!

But could be.. that they payed them a lot of money for such performance
As it’s alll business for them. But actors just doing their job, being actors.
April 1, 2022 at 19:03
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Wolfmoon
Whole thing is staged drivel. Actors. It´s TV magic.

What is a Smith?

smith
smĭth
noun
1) A metalworker, especially one who works metal when it is hot and malleable. Often used in combination.
2)A blacksmith.
3)One who makes or works at something specified. Often used in combination.

What is a Rock?

A stone.

What is a Mason?

mason
mā′sən
noun
1) One who builds or works with stone or brick.
2) A Freemason.
3) A builder in stone or brick; one whose occupation or trade is the laying of stone or brick in construction, with or without mortar or cement.

So what would a Rock Smith be? A Mason.

It´s so obvious that it was staged, they rub it in your face.

All a J´s illusion. All the non J are Freemasons. They work hand in hand to keep your mind enslaved in a false reality.

Google who sponsored the Oscar´s.
April 1, 2022 at 18:53
(Aries) Wolfmoon » nutelina
"What are they *diverting* attention from this time?"

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/03/…
April 1, 2022 at 14:07
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity » fishscales
:15:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions