Moon and the stages of birth through the zodiac

March 28, 2022 at 14:46 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity
Moon and the stages of birth through the zodiac
Most have heard that the significantions of the Moon comes partly from the comparison of the waxing and waning and a woman´s pregnancy.

So there has been an observation of how new moons will "seed" something while the full moon is a time of release.

I wanted to take this concept and little further and suggest that there are 3 month intervals that are relative to the stages of birth and after birth. New Moon=conception/1st trimester, 1st quarter=2nd trimester, Full Moon=3rd trimester and actual birth at last quarter.(Or you could start with last quarter as conception to full as birth but think the former makes more conceptual sense).

Now I feel these 4 key pivots of the moon in each sign and the condition of the domicle lord can indicate where something is developing for us individually or collectvely? I can imagine pairing this with timing techniques like annual perfection or solar returns may offer deeper insight

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 27, 2022 at 00:24
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:178: :152: & :180: :152: wind-up ganged-up on by the other eleven Moons a year!
Waning :116: is time to pull the weeds out of the garden!
April 26, 2022 at 19:17
(Aquarius) atlantickush
Hello.

I see where you are going and I like it. Its a little bit like how the average human lifespan for a healthy person, i.e 70 odd years, corresponds to 1° of precession of the equinoxes.

I´m a bit lost about your maths though. For one, I think you are confusing quarters and thirds, and so Im getting a bit lost about what your suggesting. I do think there´s a lot of virtue in the idea though and you are on to something.

Platonists basically thought your soul was literally on the moon until you were born, as it was the mediator between earth and the Empyrean. It was the the spiritual motel for souls coming and going from earth to them.

Also, life in the womb is basically an aquatic one, and that is going to emphasise the lunar connection, with the tides and that.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »