Saturn square natal Pluto in Saturn return? Should I be scared?

March 28, 2022 at 14:16 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Tidgie
Saturn square natal Pluto in Saturn return? Should I be scared?
I´ve concluded this transit will last well into September.

I was wondering whether other transits (such as Uranus trine Uranus and Uranus trine Jupiter) will soften the blow? Or make it worse?

I don´t know, but I know that 6th March (when this transit started) was the day I got an insight of how does losing the ground feel and its no fun.

I am on the brink of making significant changes in my life career and lifestyle-wise, and this only makes me doubt my choices.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 5, 2022 at 19:36
(Scorpio) Graham » OS*
I consider the final pass of the Saturn Return to be the influence that lasts for 29+ years ... and use that as the born again chart.

So Tidgie´s born again chart would be drawn for 07:29am (UT) on 14th February 2021 ... (when transit Saturn was last at 6Aquarius49) ... and at the place/location where he was at that time.
April 5, 2022 at 17:24
(Scorpio) OS* » Graham
Generally, since Saturn moves so slow and also retrogrades it´s possible to have Saturn conjunct it´s natal placement more than once. When I had mine at age 29, Saturn conjunct my natal Saturn 3 times within 12months.

Im not sure about the "born again" theory and with Saturn return charts, since most cases will make more than one conjunction during this period of time.
April 5, 2022 at 16:20
(Scorpio) Graham
If the Solar Return Chart influences us throughout it´s one-year life cycle ... might the Saturn Return Chart influence us throughout it´s 29+ years life cycle?

Try looking at the Saturn Return Chart (cast for the time and place of it´s EXACT return to natal Saturn´s degree, minute and second) ... as though it was a map of where the Soul intended to be going during the next 30 years of your current incarnation.

So ... not a transit, but rather a "born again" natal chart (for those who wish to know where they have come from - and where they are going to).
March 30, 2022 at 15:22
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » Tidgie
The restructuring and transformation of these outer planets indeed take us out of our comfort zone, so feelings of uneasiness are a natural response. Though, since it´s in alignment with what you want the changes would not feel too drastic, yet it´s always a good idea to be aware of what´s happening rather than assume things.

Glad to be of any help. :)
March 30, 2022 at 14:20
(Capricorn) Tidgie » ZeinaZ
Hi! Thank you so much for your reply.

I am not doubting my choices per se; I actually really want/need a change.

However, this change requires me to leave my comfort zone, and I know its the only way for me to grow. Its scary but I need it and I like it. However, the nasty stuff I´ve read about transit Saturn squaring natal Pluto had me worried in a sense that this change I´m about to embark upon might not be as easy as I thought.

Also, my friend told me that these are generational planets and that I shouldn´t worry about it too much on the personal level, which also comforts me.
March 29, 2022 at 21:15
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

The transits of Aquarius Venus, Mars, and Saturn in the tenth over your MC, and a Saturn return, square Pluto in the 6th are bound to transform your work status.

In addition, your Uranus is ruled by Saturn, and in turn co rulers your Aquarius MC, you´ll go through changes as you mentioned.

Why are you doubting your choices? You feel pressured into them? Or you decided yourself?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »