Unlucky streak or just unlucky?

March 28, 2022 at 12:28 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) virgo_girl86
Unlucky streak or just unlucky?
I feel in certain regards I might have been lucky in my life - but since 2017 so many disasters has happened around me, and I have been unlucky in my encounters with a lot of unstable and intense people.
I am currently in a heavy depression and I don´t even recognize myself at all - I am usually driven, fast paced, fast thinking and ambitious, I guess everything in my charts screams that that´s how I am - but I am currently just sinking deeper into feelings of inadequacy, forgetting things, no appetite, intrusive thoughts, no ambition whatsoever.. I feel I have completely lost track due to all the catastrophic things that happened around me since 2017.

When will this change? How can I help? I am undergoing therapy surrounding my childhood and working through the traumas I experienced, distancing myself from toxic people and just left my hometown for good, also thinking of changing my career.
Does anyone have any advice?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
March 30, 2022 at 11:23
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » virgo_girl86
In my case, I did it as my psyche and body provided me with opportunities to heal, and I recognized them.

It´s a journey, and you´ll notice changes from phase to phase. It doesn´t have to be daunting, do it at your own pace as best to your well being. I think that´s part of life to do so and enjoy our achievements, internal or external.

Something that helped me in down times was enjoying the little things like a cup of warm coffee in the morning, a light breeze on a hot day, birds singing outside the window, figuring something about myself or my life I didn´t know before, etc. Many times, it is not the grand things that bring us joy.

Though, each person has his/her own thing that helps.
March 30, 2022 at 10:29
(Virgo) virgo_girl86 » ZeinaZ
Indeed. Depression also feels like its the body´s way of telling us to stop and look - that we are not heading in the right direction.
Yeah, I have some work to do alright. :/
March 29, 2022 at 16:55
You seem to have your answer. With balance, when you face any circumstance, even uncontrollable ones, you´d have a sense of empowerment that you have choice what to do, instead of feeling being pushed and pulled by these circumstances.

Depression is looked down upon usually, though at such times we pay attention enough to find new ways to get ourselves out of the stagnation we feel. In a sense, depression urges us to be creative and reexamine things. Life is weird that way.
March 29, 2022 at 15:31
(Virgo) virgo_girl86 » Emanuel
What are the upsides or beneficial sides to Pluto conjunct my ascendant?
I´ve had pretty much a heavy feeling and very heavy circumstances in my life at least since 2017.. :(
March 29, 2022 at 15:30
I think indeed there has been a generational pain of parents not relating to their children, and the adult children suffering depression because of it - and indeed unclear boundaries of how to treat and speak to each other.

Yes, I feel like voicing my boundaries and once again reviewing my own morals and how I treat others and how them treating me makes me feel is the lesson here. Right now, I either dont react at all or react with full force. I need to find a balance I think.
Also a balance between being super driven to the point of exhausting myself or giving up on everyhting.
March 28, 2022 at 23:34
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Also, i dont like that vedic astrologers are again on topics with gibberish.
March 28, 2022 at 23:31
(Capricorn) Emanuel » nutelina
Vitamin D is very important :1:
March 28, 2022 at 23:29
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Mars at the Ascendent in a day chart, Moon and Venus debilitated in Scorpio in 11th house(house of society, how we impact society, circles of friends), Saturn in your 12th house conjunct the Midheaven.... There are some interesting aspects.

From 2015-2016 Pluto started to go conjunct with your Mars/ascendent. Very important turning point (also, Mars is ruling your 11th house and 4th house of family roots... So big impacts on these topics)
March 28, 2022 at 22:47
(Taurus) nutelina » virgo_girl86
Feeling sad reading it. Like I said my brother has your moon. He needs constant help etc. I´m kind of done with him. Our moons are opposite. This has nothing to do with you of course but for me, his moon is like really opposite of mine.

I think Aren has moon in Taurus too IIRC. For me I don´t want emotions, they distract me. Trust me I have them, Cancer rising here.

But back to you. Indeed what you went through must be very hard for you. Losing a baby. The only thing you can really do is care about your health. I know in Sweden you are mad because too much or too little sunshine? Of course in spring all your vitamin D is depleted. But I thought in Sweden you know and are used to taking fish oil for __vitamin D__ against depression.
March 28, 2022 at 22:44
Yes, not much is understood of the 12th house, and things being harder to make something more structured is linked to it. Moreover the 12th is linked to generational patterns in the family. In a sense, you´re trying to heal something long standing in the family.

Neptune also only sextiles Venus in the 8th, another house that indicates unconscious sharing with others.

Though you have the ability and potential to heal or address this, since there is a T square of Uranus, Jupiter, Sun and Mercury, with aspects to the healing potential of Chiron that supports liberation and change from the status quo, especially with a Jupiter return.

Then supporting aspects of Mars on the Asc. trine Sun, Mercury, sextile Jupiter. Moon sextile Mercury and trine Jupiter. While your north node trines Uranus.

The Saturn Moon conjunction seems a strong focus, though you have strengths elsewhere too.

Unfortunately, Pluto is the planet of death and renewal, and as you put it, that transit, along with Saturn return, was a harsh end of an era. It could manifest in actual death.

I asked about your relationships in connection to the Pluto and Saturn transits, because when what we rely on isn´t there anymore, it highlights for us to provide that need in other ways. It´s a form of emotional and psychological maturity.

My mom got diagnosed and died after my Saturn return, and Pluto was near my Moon in the 8th. Looking back at that I realized in how many ways I was dependent. It doesn´t take away the pain, though it puts it into perspective and lessens it.

If possible, try to do what´s best for your well being, you know best, as long as you are honest with yourself and aware of what´s happening. Even if make mistakes are made, that´s a learning opportunity too.

I hope your journey is more flowing from here on as you reflect on that challenging time. 🙏🏻
March 28, 2022 at 22:13
(Capricorn) Datta108 » virgo_girl86
You will be ok!!! You have Sagittarius Rising with Mars sitting there too,use that fiery energy and positive mental attitude and be bold!!!
Have faith and patience and do some spiritual work besides what you´re doing now,go to a holy place once a week or even once a month and offer prayers ,flowers and a few coins and help others with their problems and yours will fade away!

You have strength and courage,use your tremendous power to know that the worst is over,have full conviction of that fact!! Blessings to you!! Be well always!! 🙏🕉☀️🌻🌻
March 28, 2022 at 21:52
(Virgo) virgo_girl86 » Datta108
Namaste!
Thank you. Yes, I have a very heavy feeling that I have been somewhat unable to shake since 2017 when I started losing people, its given me a feeling of gloom and not feeling safe, not even in my home environments.

Not sure 2020 was that good, my career and finances improved after a promotion in december 2019 and I started a new relationship in 2020 but its been very much an up and down roller coaster ride.

Thanks for giving me some hope for better days ahead though :79:
March 28, 2022 at 21:44
My Neptune is in my 12th.. so they might be hard to grasp and form too?
I am aware that I have pretty strict boundaries it seems, and high values.. I think people have sort of shamed me for this by saying I am too sensitive. Well you know what, to hell with that. I´d rather make that clear and be too sensitive than feeling like I am being run over by inconsiderate selfish people.

Yes, well my dad was obviously a support in a lot of practical matters and he was a parent.. him and my friend were people I¨ve had with me all my life. Them dying is sort of an era dying. It´s really hard. My ex boyfriend who suicided was just a really nice, good guy, in every way. One of the few people I saw as a real genuine person. So yeah.
March 28, 2022 at 18:40
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste I´m sorry to hear about all your great losses,this is mainly because of Sade Sati,the 7.5 years of Saturn afflicting the natal moon sign in traditional Jyotish.
You have Moon placed in Scorpio where he is fallen in the 12th house of loss Plus conjuct Saturn. This is a tough placement as Moon in the indicator of the mind debilitated and conjuct Saturn the planet of hardships and sorrows,both planets not comfortable in that house in general.

In 2017 Saturn was in your 2nd house of family n finances and the last stage of Sade sati,but Saturn can "take away that which protects us or gives happiness " and sometimes we see grandparents and parents leaving during Sade sati or their health will take a hit unfortunately.

As Sade sati ended in Jan 2020 things should have taken a better turn and some betterment in life should have occurred, imo April 2022 to April 2023 should be somewhat better particularly July 2022 to December 2022.

I´ll look into your Maha dasa´s when I have some time to offer some help with some spiritual remedies that were taught to me by my spiritual mentor from India if you´re interested 🙏🕉☀️🌻
March 28, 2022 at 18:33
(Virgo) Aren Levi » virgo_girl86
Same Sun and Mercury

wish you a lot of fun relaxing :37:
March 28, 2022 at 17:08
I understand what you mean about the feelings, since I have a Capricorn Moon square Saturn and tend to go a long time by repressing feelings and my needs until it bubbles over.

On the other hand, I have more fluid boundaries with Neptune in the 7th.

It´s very important to have healthy boundaries (which are learned through experiences and time) and to have needs met, first acknowledging it to ourselves and then to others. Otherwise, it only accumulates negatively and affects health and relationships.

Usually when we are able to work through issues when they come up, we move on and they don´t affect us as much as we move into another phase in life.

Hmm, Pluto may have been transiting your Asc. and Mars during that time, opposite your 7th house.

You had your Saturn return about then opposite your IC.

These are major transits that transform your relationships and affect your sense of security and home life.

Did you depend much on those relationships, especially emotionally or security wise?
March 28, 2022 at 16:50
(Virgo) virgo_girl86 » nutelina
I definitely feel powerless right now though. :(

In march 2017 my grandmother died, in june 2017 my best friend who I had known since age 5 died during mysterious circumstances, we still do not know if it was an accident or suicide, in april 2018 my ex partner committed suicide in the most horrid way imagineable, my father went into a coma in 2018, had a major operation in 2019 and died in 2020, I had a lot of relationship issues during 2020, lost a baby in early 2022 and now my partner fell seriously ill and had to have a serious surgery shortly after.
Before this, I have been physically assaulted both by a former partner and also by a female friend.

All this is just crashing down on me, I can´t handle looking back and seeing all this behind me. I feel completely alone as well, like everyone leaves me and everything is against me. I know it isn´t logically so, but I am starting to be afraid and fearing life and making any more decisions towards anything.
So yeah. Not much growing or exploring for me for the past months - which obviously makes me depressed.
March 28, 2022 at 16:33
Well Mars in 1st. So you are a powerful individual just as I thought. Just that Scorpio moon... Haven´t looked much at your natal.
March 28, 2022 at 16:32
But I´m talking about Saturn *transit* on your moon.

So tell my abuot the date, 2017 well look at the ephermis tables or go back in transit mode here on the website to 2017 and see what was starting there or the situation at that time?

Jupiter is opposite of Mars, it is how you like to ´grow´ things, expand, explore, travel. But it is a bit of a mystery to me still since I have it in my 1st but not quite.
March 28, 2022 at 16:31
(Virgo) virgo_girl86 » Aren Levi
Haha, you have the same sun?
Well funny you mentioned that - I was going to say music AND sex makes me relax but just wrote music.. haha.
March 28, 2022 at 16:24
Thank you for this, very kind of you.
Glad you mentioned both boundary issues - like I said, I started reconsidering my boundaries with people a lot and its been incredibly painful to me, but also feeling slightly paranoid because of it.. like now I am scared of not having enough of a boundary with people so I just assume everyone is toxic and out to betray me. I always felt rational before this, now everyhting is unclear. :/

Yes, my fear is being betrayed - but its something that will happen to us all, sooner or later, more or less. It´s how we deal with it that counts - my lesson seems to be that I need to more clearly communicate boundaries to others and also react more in line with what my heart really feels. I feel like I can emotionally turn off and tune out and just think logically when stuff happens - my rational mind always took over and my feelings were buried deep inside. And now they´re all coming back up again. :/
March 28, 2022 at 13:58
you are Purva Phalguni Sun,

being seen and worshiped makes you happy, ( trust me i know :4: )

it goes hand in hand with some artistic stuff or sex
March 28, 2022 at 13:56
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

Sorry to hear what you´re going through, that´s tough indeed. You could use this time to perceive some long standing issues in a new light, so to speak.

I noticed the following:

Having a Jupiter return is re activating the natal T sqaure between Jupiter, Sun, Mercury and Uranus with regard to your relationship axis between your self and others providing you an opportunity to rethink and change anything you need to to feel more independent or liberated from certain experiences. In addition transiting Neptune is there that may indicate assumptions and boundaries needed to be reconsidered.

Also the transiting north node and South node are activating your natal Moon and Saturn. While transiting Aquarius Saturn is squaring your Moon in the 6th. This may suggest to restructure what you need with regard where you´re at and where you´re heading that´s more aligned with your needs, which may affect your health and work.

Transiting Neptune and Jupiter are squaring your natal Chiron, which in your natal chart squares your Sun, Mercury, Jupiter and opposite Uranus, activating issues with regard to boundaries, assumptions, and disappointments.

Saturn highlights fears with it, though that´s an opportunity to look at them to become more self reliant and mature.

Try to do what you can in this time period to change things that would be for your well being and healing what you need for yourself.

Just my two cents.
March 28, 2022 at 13:26
(Virgo) virgo_girl86 » Aren Levi
Yeah maybe, but it´s weird that I suddenly started reviewing so many happenings and people in my life in a different light. It feels strange and confusing.

Well it´s true that music is one of the few things that bring me joy - but apart from that, I question everything in my life right now and I can´t understand why so many people around me died and why so many others seem toxic to me all of a sudden.
March 28, 2022 at 13:22
thanks for the info about carreer

Maybe some life crisis ? Or after lockdowns deppression ?

Your Moon in scorpio with Saturn and Uranus in 12th house in scorpio might be the cause of some hurdles so i recomend yoga and just chill and relax

do some karaoke
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »