DOJA CAT´s performances problems & Quitting Music ?

March 28, 2022 at 10:20 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) ZACK RAVEN
DOJA CAT´s performances problems & Quitting Music ?
Is anyone good at reading transit charts to tell us the reason?
She was born on 21 October 1995 at 07:14 in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Or is it because of her Natal chart? they say pêople with Saturn 5th can´t express themselves later in life by their creativity + they have a belief that they are unlovable, I have this placement too.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 6, 2022 at 20:04
(Leo) ZACK RAVEN » JessSezItSoftly
It depends on the age and the gender, for example, I saw this on Mariah Carey´s birthday sometimes she is older sometimes she is younger, and the most likely to change their birthday is the female older artists(personal opinion), Idk if that they want to have more chances to marry or date again, I think It´s the only reason, but Idk about what u´ve said over the years, for example?
yeah of course it makes u doubt their birth charts, we don´t wanna anything about their personal life like obsessed fans do It just helps us more on reading charts.
March 30, 2022 at 14:56
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Interesting you ask about a famous persons birthday...

I´ve been thinking about posting a question about how accurate the internet is on Hollywood people...

I swear over the years peoples birthdays have totally changed from one month and day to another.....

So it makes me doubt their birth charts....
March 30, 2022 at 09:58
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » ZACK RAVEN
Sure, best regards. 🙏🏻
March 30, 2022 at 00:57
(Leo) ZACK RAVEN » ZeinaZ
Thanks for your information, now it makes things clear.
March 29, 2022 at 21:39
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

I´m not familiar with what´s happening with her, though I noticed the following from her chart. Take this as something accumulating over time.

Neptune and Jupiter are transiting her natal Pisces Saturn ruled by these planets, which may have highlighted some things for her about wrong assumptions in relation to her creativity. This would be opposite her Virgo Moon in the 11th regarding her needs in relation to others (Her fortune is also there). In addition, it would have squared her natal Jupiter in the 2nd house affecting maybe her values, self worth, body or finances.

Also, Pluto is transiting her Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn (ruled by Saturn) in the 3rd house, which may affect how she views things or communicates them.

Her natal Neptune also squares her Sun, Asc. and nodes in Libra and Aries. We are in Aries season and several planets will affect those, in addition to opposing her natal Chiron and Mercury.

Those are powerful transits go through.

I have Saturn in the 5th, and I go into phases of doubting my creativity and feeling disregarded.

Just my two cents.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »