Jupiter fills in the void the south node left..Saturn sorts out the North node mess

March 28, 2022 at 08:46 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity
Jupiter fills in the void the south node left..Saturn sorts out the North node mess
So I wonder if anyone gets a feeling that Jupiter has tried to fill back up what the south node may have tried to strip away or at least give a "glass half full" or sliver lining view when it transited Aquarius late 2015 - mid 2017? And if anyone may feel that Saturn is still currently mitigating, sorting through and organizing what the North node came and just overloaded into your life?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 29, 2022 at 21:00
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

Hmm, I think Jupiter tends to open the way to new ideas, or at least a sort of different perspective towards the status quo, and then Saturn tries to structure these in a method or system (then Jupiter comes again, etc.). Adding the nodes to that then that cycle would be a relation between where we are at and where we´re heading in certain way that particular to us. Of course, the archetypes carry more than that, though that is a cycle I´ve noticed.

In psychology, the Puer (Jupiter) and Senex (Saturn) dynamic is seen in that way. James Hillman in his book Senex and Puer explores that in many ways.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »