Pisces ? The good the bad & the ugly-I wanna know

March 27, 2022 at 10:33 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Audriiizy_
Pisces ? The good the bad & the ugly-I wanna know
I am curious how anyone with this placement perceives it.
Even if you don’t have this placement I’d still enjoy your input . Please & ty ☺️

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 4, 2022 at 19:07
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
I used to talk with a Pisces girl, whenever I had strong opinions about her she would feel attacked alot. She wouldn´t hold resentment over emotional trauma just cry about it. They are also accepting and will accept you back in their lives after assuring them. My mother is Pisces sun and sister Pisces moon and they both love watching cat videos on YouTube non stop like giv3 me the remote already :61:
April 4, 2022 at 16:29
(Pisces) sleeping123 » ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Can´t agree more :61:
April 4, 2022 at 15:06
(Pisces) Aragatito » ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
:61: Better definition would not have found, :61:
April 4, 2022 at 15:04
(Pisces) Aragatito
i have pisces in sun mars and venus and yes maybe i´m a controlling dreamy romantic but anyone who knows me would tell you i´m the most sagittarius person they know because it´s my ascendant, I believe regardless of astrology, that having a pisces on some planet gives you the sensitivity to go to the magical world, the issue is that later you like it and you want to stay there,and therefore the great need to control things, because if you can not live in your own fantasy, but that can also be good because you are the creator of your reality and the Piscean reality has Magic
March 31, 2022 at 15:55
(Cancer) 8danny8
Pisces Moon:

Pisces is the 12th sign of the zodiac associated with mutable water energy, intuition, and spirituality. These are sensitive individuals (often to a fault) and can literally feel the energy of those around them.

The longest relationship I´ve ever had was with a Pisces moon. While he genuinely cared about me and my emotions, I could not bring up anything emotional without him getting unreasonably upset (even if the situation did not involve him!). These people are passive empaths and can suffer from codependency. They need time alone to reset and calm their energy.

An undeveloped Pisces will be manipulative, either consciously or unconsciously. It may be difficult to call them out because of how butthurt they get.

At the end of the day, they are sensitive and giving people. But they could benefit from more self awareness ;)
March 30, 2022 at 05:37
(Virgo) Audriiizy_
Sorry I didn’t specify ..... Pisces moon is what I’m interested in knowing more about ..

But I enjoy learning all pieces characteristics , any info is appreciated
March 28, 2022 at 12:39
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Mercury in Pisces is like the mercury is automatically in retrograde :61:
March 27, 2022 at 19:54
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
I love my :154: in :182: , there is some great amount of love that is always present, love for art, creativity..
March 27, 2022 at 19:44
(Libra) Pisces-RISING2
I m a pisces Rising and other people tell me that I m not really aware of my environment like I Im on la la land I don´t look people on the eyes when I m having a walk also I m kind of blind so I don´t really care.. I smile at old people and babies seem to like me they are way too aware of me being there is kind of creepy though, I do help wherever I can I think is in our nature. I see repeated numbers everywhere and I also do painting which I always wanted to do but I didn´t know I was able to do until I did.
I love this placement I believe is very funny
March 27, 2022 at 18:26
(Aries) ram_goat
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 27, 2022 at 17:55
(Taurus) nutelina
Drugs. Better than you. Make me feel. :46: :117: :36: :37:

The good? You do the work?
March 27, 2022 at 13:48
(Taurus) SvetLana_L » 11
Ну то что языковой барьер есть , это однозначно :4: ....я перевожу непосредственно здесь на сайте
March 27, 2022 at 13:44
(Pisces) 11 » SvetLana_L
I’m not saying at all that we shouldn’t consider aspects

Maybe we have some language barrier , cause I’m translating your texts in google translator :61:
March 27, 2022 at 13:29
(Taurus) SvetLana_L » 11
И вообще мой ответ был направлен вам ...с вашим контролем ))...к чему тут автора вы привлекли ...не понимаю )
March 27, 2022 at 13:24
(Taurus) SvetLana_L » 11
Не буду спорить ...у меня другое понятие ))...все взаимосвязано для полного ответа ...
Ну смотрите Меркурий в Близнецах -это хорошо ( но если он аспекты имеет плохие ) соответственно он уже не имеет коммуникабельности , он не разносторонен ...он зажат )...ну как можно не учитывать аспекты для полной картины ??....
March 27, 2022 at 13:02
(Pisces) 11 » SvetLana_L
Not sure if I get u right

Post author didn’t ask about aspects

And when u start studying astrology, u don’t jump into aspects
But start by studying energy of a sign itself or a planet.
March 27, 2022 at 12:21
(Taurus) SvetLana_L » 11
Знак ведь и характеризуется опираясь на аспекты )) Смотри все что высшие планеты ..все эти энергии нам сложно контролировать ...
March 27, 2022 at 11:50
(Pisces) 11 » SvetLana_L
Just a thing I’ve noticed, not looking at any aspects.. but :182: in general.
Need to control situations and people , maybe out of inner helplessness and fear of not being able to control their own elusive energy
March 27, 2022 at 11:41
(Taurus) SvetLana_L » 11
Контроль с вашей стороны других людей или контроль другими людьми вас ? о каком контроле идет речь ? ...у вас задействован Козерог в аспектах...именно он может давать контроль над другими людьми , например( наемные работники. .сотрудники, животные , здоровье ) + управитель 10 в 6 доме в Козероге , опять же контроль + Солнце имеет аспект к Марсу ( действия, но более мягкого ) и к Урану с Нептуном ( неожиданные и не всегда правильные по отношению к другим ) в виде того же контроля может проиграться ) + Плутон подвязан к Солнцу , а Солнце к Меркурию ..много обещаний ( Меркурий -Рыбы) и требований, напора (Плутон-Скорпион) к действиям
March 27, 2022 at 11:15
(Pisces) 11
why do I feel like :182: are such control freaks.. similar to :176:
March 27, 2022 at 10:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What placement exactly? Pisces as ascendant? specific planet in Pisces? Pisces in specific house?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »