Video Games

March 27, 2022 at 08:44 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Rick_rick
Video Games
Hi everyone,

I am curious what placements/aspects of a natal chart can indicate video games could play an important role in a person´s life.

Not looking for the addiction to video games. I guess that´s more about the 8th and 12th house.

There are people out there who built solid careers as professional gamers or games creators. What could indicate that someone can become wealthy from video games? 5th house?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 15, 2022 at 02:09
(Pisces) GoldenAlpha » prollygonnamakeit
You re absolutely right! I´m Aries ASC and i play fighting, beat em up and of course pro wrestling games lol 😆

But also open world games, especially with good story.
April 14, 2022 at 22:40
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit
Saturn is the master so wherever he is placed is essentially where you have the mastering ability, saturn in 5th indicates masterful gaming ability, look for 1st house if its a war or battle game, more so than an aries placement
April 14, 2022 at 20:36
(Virgo) rohini moon
"What could indicate that someone can become wealthy from video games? "

Being Japanese could be a prerequisite. They pretty much invented them. Systems and games.

I´d look into the creators of Nintendo..Playstation - and then look at the people who made the videos games that you´re into. You´ll probably learn more that way
April 14, 2022 at 20:25
(Taurus) theycallmetym
I would check out mercury firstly.As it governs nerve system,hand-eye coordination (fps games) and in general fast desicion and act.And secondly neptune i guess..Also 5th,12th houses probably should have importance in this respect.
April 14, 2022 at 20:16
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
Sidereal Aqua 5th house Here.

I love video games and I always have some videogame to play regulary :32:
April 14, 2022 at 17:33
(Taurus) s81
You do have a chart for earning money playing videogames I guess. Amongst other placements, the ruler of your 2nd house (how do you earn money) Venus is in trine with your MC (how do you serve society), having in your 10th house Neptune (masses) in conjunction to Uranus (technology).
April 14, 2022 at 03:02
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Pallas and probably :153: relate to software!
:156: gambles and key to gambling is some amount of gaming!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »