More tongue please

March 26, 2022 at 09:18 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Aren Levi
More tongue please
Hey people,

What do you think are the best kissers ? ( Sign, astrological combinations )

i Would say Aries energy somewhere, but where ?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
March 31, 2022 at 19:08
(Taurus) Sæglópur » Aren Levi
Just replying to this post because it´s as good a jump-off point as any haha

The Pisces Sun lady´s apparent lack of energy or "fight" or "laying like a fish" energy was initially a source of consternation for me, having been used to Scorpio ladies in my younger years. They tend to be big into oral however and will let you do pretty much whatever you want, often the "dirtier" and more degrading, the more the deep Neptunian energy comes out. The Pisces women (or those with Pisces Moon or ASC, apparently) were the most common "squirters" in my experience, especially as I became a more cunning linguist (whether my Moon is in Pisces or Lunar Nakshatra is in Purva Bhadra, dammit I enjoy doing it). I don´t know, I´ve never met a Pisces lady I didn´t almost immediately think was a sweet, remarkably endearing person. It kinda tripped me up because they want you to be as rough and forceful as you can, sometimes even more forceful than I felt comfortable if I´m being honest. One thing´s for sure, they´re definitely water signs!

Joke was more often on me than not however - the legendary Pisces disappearing act is up there with Cancers, though not nearly so mean-spirited. There is always a trade-off, I suppose. As rohini moon points out, crabpeople are the best cuddlers. Every relationship I had with a crabwoman was one where we spent the majority of our time together in bed or on the couch engaged in cuddle sessions interspersed with slow, sleepy sex and sensual play. Oh, and music, only Virgo ladies were better music-listening partners. Their kissing tended to be pretty good overall. They tend to be "chewy" but I didn´t mind; indeed crab girls left hickeys more than any other Sun sign--very classy, but again I minded little.

Scorpio Sun girls... don´t get me started, they can go to extremes on either end. For me, the ones in that first ten-day date range (the "decanate" as I´ve seen it called) were, well I´m not trying to hornypost anymore than I need to get my point across. Attraction was extremely powerful; it was fiery, sometimes explosive two-becomes-one shit. For one example, the Scorpio girl who would become my first major high school girlfriend got my attention quite forcefully: she kept playfully touching me under the table in the back of Astronomy class before literally grabbing my crotch--the look on her face when she did it semi-accidentally, GodDAMN. I guess that´s more a testament to me not picking up more subtle signals. Another thing I noticed with such Scorpio girls, and I dont mean to be gross here because it´s a turn-on to me, but they´re one of the few whom I can smell their horniness. Scorpios in the latter two ten-day birthdate ranges however, while we can often be good friends there is usually not much attraction. I´m not complaining, Scorpios can be the very best of friends.

It occurs to me I forgot to mention Scorpio kissing. It´s great, lots of erogenous zones outside mere mouthing, but there was usually a rush to progress past it which could be a little jarring to me as I like a good buildup. Kissing is very important--this is what helps build up the later oxytocin release that establishes a deeper pair-bonding. That´s not bullshit either ladies and gentlemen, I´ve noticed that any hookup in which very little (or in a

Taurus Sun women, or those with the bull in their Moons, tend to be the best kissers for me--or most compatible anyway, with caveats. If they´re inexperienced they can get a little sloppy in the wrong way, and they don´t necessarily pick up on cues well (What? A Taurus not picking up subtlety? Impossible! Balderdash!).

Mercurian babes: Virgo Sun and Gemini Sun women were "fine" but I don´t mean it disparagingly, as often we´d spent more time gabbing with each other or moving right onto more naked matters. For Virgo girls, the greatest compatibility for me seemed to be those in the latter two decanates--their strength seemed to be that they were great at providing verbal direction and feedback. The latter two decanates of Gemini were similar, except there was even more joking and chatting and constantly going out and doing stuff, which could really drain my batteries. This bothered me a little because while they were often quite pretty in a classic beauty sort of way, I didn´t feel as much raw sensual attraction the way I did with Earth and Water signs.

Libra gals: closer to Geminis than Virgos for me on the kissing compatibility continuum when it came to matters of sex and sensuality. Really attractive, very friendly, and damn I loved their exhibitionist streaks; however I always had the feeling that I was too dour or damaged or too much of an intriguer or otherwise didn´t deserve them somehow--or perhaps just that any relations with them felt a little more shallow than I´d have liked. They could be "airheaded" like Geminis but dumb they are not. Last, I noticed that a lot of my crushes where I was too afraid to talk to them were on Libra girls, despite the fact that Libras in general tend to be very friendly.

Miss LotusStar noted Aquarius kissers being quite good... the Aquarian sun girls I recall were quite good once we got calibrated or acclimated to each other. There´s always that fun period where you´re trying to figure out what the other likes and so on, and with Aquarian girls there´s this fun nervousness to them, a kind of push and pull that spices things up. It´s different, and it´s well, fun. Similar to other Air girls, I found them quite beautiful but more than the other two Sun signs I found it very easy to be sensual with them. They can be experimental and creative in this way too, but it never feels like it´s hackneyed or something taught to them by another dude (which, if I´m being honest, can mess me up).

Damn another impromptu TMI effortpost
March 31, 2022 at 17:13
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Catch-22
a cow has a very athletic tongue.

:61: whatttt seriously LOL

Also they have big udders and pink nipples full of tasty milk, big boobies :12:

Pisces are submissive and their innocence makes me want to take them to the dark side....
March 31, 2022 at 15:52
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » boyakasha the guru
I agree with Taurus, a cow has a very athletic tongue.

But the hottest are the sexy hot Gemini making out. And never forget the slippery Pisces, that floundering sensation must be felt in over your entire body.
March 31, 2022 at 14:46
(Virgo) Aren Levi » GreenMoon
Scorpio Venus .. mehh :4:
March 31, 2022 at 14:46
(Virgo) Aren Levi » 8danny8
i dont know about pisces.

They do not seem to me as good energy for kissing.
March 30, 2022 at 20:01
(Cancer) GreenMoon
Scorpio Sun & Venus & Lilith & Eros
Taurus Eros & Moon
:18:
March 30, 2022 at 19:56
(Cancer) 8danny8
I would say either Cancers or Pisces. Both intuitive partner pleasers. But they would need some fire placements otherwise they risk being too passive.
March 29, 2022 at 21:39
(Scorpio) Kisses » Aren Levi
lmao
March 29, 2022 at 17:17
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Kisses
Thats why i enjoy show - What We Do In Shadows - so much :4:
March 29, 2022 at 15:51
I found out about the vampire connection when I learned that the author of Dracula had both his Moon and Sun in Vishakha

It makes sense with the symbol being the forked path too though. Like how the fangs are on both sides
March 29, 2022 at 15:50
i got Vishaka asc and my gf told me that the first impression of me she had was that i behave like a thousand years old egoistic vampire from pure bloodline with a kitten like playfull nature.

:92:

She actually described how my placements affect me better then most astrologers.
March 29, 2022 at 14:31
😂😂😂 yeah!

Also Vishaka nakshatra is connected to vampires and my Venus and Ketu are in Vishaka so something about necks for sure
March 29, 2022 at 13:47
so you probably really got a thing for neck kissing thanks to that 2nd house.

:37:
March 29, 2022 at 13:32
Yeah but recently I’ve actually gotten to make out with someone and I liked being kissed on the neck more than the lips. I think there’s more sensation on the neck
March 29, 2022 at 13:10
:4:

that stellium did not vanish so i guess that love for kissing stayed.
March 29, 2022 at 12:58
😂 I have a 2nd house stellium and I was obsessed with kissing when I was a little kid
March 29, 2022 at 12:41
I agree about 2nd house influence
March 29, 2022 at 12:38
(Virgo) Aren Levi » rohini moon
Ashlesha nakshatra is about all kinds of physical pleasure

including tantric massages
March 29, 2022 at 12:29
(Virgo) Aren Levi » LotusStar
thanks for info :15:
March 29, 2022 at 01:10
(Scorpio) Kisses
I just like neck kissing 😄 but placement-wise, I’d probably guess someone with 2nd house emphasis since 2nd house rules the mouth as well as talents
March 28, 2022 at 22:20
(Virgo) rohini moon
Cancer Moon - Aslesha Nakshatra are the best cuddlers imo. Cancer Moon males are generally very nurturing as a rule of thumb. They just need the right people to bring it out of them. There is a motherly quality to them. As to be expected, I guess. I only have experience with Pushya and Ashlesha males.
March 28, 2022 at 22:13
(Virgo) Etherealmind » nutelina
:61: :61:
March 28, 2022 at 22:07
(Taurus) nutelina » Aren Levi
I get really interested by Vedic after reading all the references.
March 28, 2022 at 22:04
(Virgo) LotusStar » Aren Levi
In his Vedic chart, he´s Cap Sun, Leo Rising with Aqua Venus, Moon, Mercury in 7th. His 2nd house ruler is Mercury which is therefore conjunct Venus and Moon :) That´s probably why he was pretty affectionate for an Aquarius and also pretty romantic actually...

In our sidereal synastry, his Aquarius Venus and Moon fell in my 5th, trine my Gemini Moon, opposite my Sun and Mars in Leo. But we had also Mars square Mars, I think that killed it.
March 28, 2022 at 19:10
(Virgo) Aren Levi » LotusStar
Was he Vedic pisces ?

what about his Moon ?

I would say cuddles are mainly Moon with Venus or even Sun

How is his ruler of second house ?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022