Composite Stellium in 1st house

March 24, 2022 at 22:58 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) acghhh
Composite Stellium in 1st house
Hey guys!

I´m meeting a person with who I´m really fond with. We´re already having a trouble because our first meeting was totally unexpected and intense, things just went out of control... But I still feel a lot of affection towards him. I was checking our composite and I just noticed the stellium of 6 planets in Aquarius. I don´t know what to think about it. I just can notice that is really intense, probably because is everything on 1st house.

I would like to read some perspectives about the chart. We have mars opposition moon and jupter squaring saturn, which can be the reason of a harsh situation so early... I don´t even know if there was a reason of be angry to each other but somehow I can´t catch up his feelings.

We´re from different nationality and culture which can also justify the Aquarius vibe in the chart. People just totally notice us when we´re together.

By the way, our natal charts are totally opposite. I am sun, ascendant and venus in scorpio with moon in Aries and he´s sun, ascendant and venus in Aries with moon in scorpio, for example.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 27, 2022 at 15:42
(Scorpio) acghhh » nutelina
Actually we´re not talking... We have Saturn in the 3rd house and we speak different languages so sometimes is just difficult to understand how the other person is thinking or what he´s actually saying. I just checked that we have both nodes squaring the ascendant...
Thank you! I´ll try to be patient!
March 25, 2022 at 23:40
(Taurus) nutelina
Well just be a little more patient you two otherwise you will crash and burn. Just a simple fact of anything Aries.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »