Sun opposing Rising/ Two stellium‘s that oppose

March 24, 2022 at 15:52 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Dnova
Sun opposing Rising/ Two stellium‘s that oppose
Hello all,

Happy Jupiter day mercury hour. If you take a look at my chart you’ll see that im a Gemini sign Ison and a Sagittarius rising. The two signs are sister signs so they are polar opposites. you can also see that I have a Gemini Stellium including mercury and Jupiter and Saturn. I also have a Sagittarius Mars, Chiron, and Pluto which I know technically isn’t a Stellium but I still consider it to be a cluster of energy. In your opinion what does all these oppositions especially from the first and seventh house have affect on a person? Also, if you have stellium of your own or multiple Stelliums feel free to share your experience below too :1:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 25, 2022 at 03:51
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Your air emphasis shifts from :173: to :181: when looking at your heliocentric chart, you could become a literary critic!
March 24, 2022 at 17:05
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

Yes, indeed you seem to have opposing clusters of energy as you put it.

With Asc. conjunct Pluto, along with Mars and Chiron (all ruled by Jupiter) being in the 1st house, there´s a struggle and a healing opportunity there for your sense of self and your identity in relation to others, which is represented by the planets in the 7th house, especially Saturn on the Dsc.

You have an ability to be adaptable and try new things, especially with the mutable sign of Gemini, even amplified further by a Jupiter there, but your maturity through Saturn aims towards applying your will (Mars in its own house) without going too much with what others are doing or thinking.

You even have Uranus and Neptune in Aquarius another collective sign, especially Neptune in the 2nd you might not be clear about your values and self worth. Neptune is also squaring a more stable Taurus Venus. In addition, your Moon is also ruled by Mars. So to feel secure and stable, Mars needs to be expressed in a healthy way.

You have the stability needed to find a balance between what you find important in relation to others (Venus and Saturn) if you´re willing to not frustrate your Mars too much and do what´s best for your healing (Chiron) and positive use of your power (Pluto and Mars in the 1st).

Just my two cents.

I have Libra Stellium of Pluto, Saturn and Jupiter, the last two conjunct in the 5th. Even though I don´t have planets in Aries, I sense the push and pull of what I do for others and what I need to do for myself.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »