How do I handle it?

March 23, 2022 at 01:15 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Saged&Starred
How do I handle it?
Saturn exactly conjunct natal sun in 7th, Pluto exactly conjunct natal moon 6th, Jupiter exactly conjunct natal Venus 8th,Progressed Sun 1* Aries... So much is happening and unfolding both positive and negative. Give me all your Astro Advice Star Lovers!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 23, 2022 at 15:36
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » Saged&Starred
Thanks for the feedback. I wish you the best on your journey. 🙏🏻
March 23, 2022 at 15:34
(Aquarius) Saged&Starred » ZeinaZ
Thanks for your insights and helping me feel confident in all of it. You interpreted everything exactly right. I have been studying and practicing charts full time a little less than 4years now so I still say I’m a baby astrologer lol… due to multiple circumstances and responsibilities I had to pause on studies to pay for some other things that are indeed blessings to say the least. These cycles have already helped me complete so much shadow work, fulfill many soul contracts, break generational curses, and truly connect my ancestors with my future after almost not surviving myself many years ago. Namaste my friend.
March 23, 2022 at 15:16
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

When I started learning astrology, it helped me to write down what happened within the week of a major transit is happening, so I could detect patterns.

Your chart does reveal major transits as you´ve noticed.

Conjunctions usually reveal the end of a phase and the beginning of a new one. It´s harder to tell what´s going on because the patterns aren´t clear yet.

In this case, what was happening in your life over the previous period of 2 to 3 years, which is within the time frame when outer planets move from one sign to the next.

Squares are times of adjustments, so it´ll probably be clearer to see what´s happening. How are you being affected by the transits and placements in Aquarius in relation to the one´s in Taurus, Scorpio, and your Leo Asc.?

Fixed signs don´t like change much, so when change is happening you´d notice it even more.

Oppositions offer even more clarity and awareness.

It´s seems you´re beginning a new cycle related to the 6th, 7th and 8th houses, which involve health, work, relations to others and what is shared by others, including the unconscious.

There´s also an opportunity to heal on a deep level by learning more about your inner world, power and strength because Chiron is transiting the 9th house opposite your Pluto in the 3rd.

Also there are important changes in your career as Uranus and north node transiting within your 10th house, nearing your natal Chiron in relation to your body, values, self worth, security, especially in the house opposite your Saturn on the IC.
March 23, 2022 at 03:41
(Aquarius) Saged&Starred » Rosincvist
To me, Astrology is far from simple especially when multiple 0* Orbs occur between natal and transits. It’s literally how astrologers learn and predict the seasons of our lives. Perhaps I didn’t convey my intentions in the post. I was hoping someone would see a little more into how big transformations in my life are effecting my simple day to day experiences. Happy star seeking.
March 23, 2022 at 02:08
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Conjunctions simply have twice as many descriptive words as the other aspects!
Alone they are not a problem! :159: looks good & Neptune is simply a better planet than other planets!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »