Why exes always come back?

March 21, 2022 at 05:38 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
Why exes always come back?
Even when I don´t talk or think about them for years.. I just got a message from one of them, it was 5 am here.
That is like some pattern that I would like to break.From psychological side I know that it can be about Ego, and testing if someone is still into you, but some of them are really above that, playing games and all..It is annoying in a way,they all come back again and again. I don´t have retrograde Venus in my chart but maybe I don´t see "whole" picture. Anyway, if you see something that I don´t see- I would like to hear your opinion from astrological perspective.

Thanks.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
April 2, 2022 at 02:18
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Morena_Lu
Yes, eventually life show up to be wiser than us 😅
April 1, 2022 at 22:56
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Gabbo23
I like your positive attitude :108: :27: :44:
April 1, 2022 at 22:51
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Morena_Lu
Well I wouldn´t take as something bad, it´s just to heal past wounds just to move on. And pluto maybe it´s to see how that relationship transform you haha
April 1, 2022 at 22:40
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » fishscales
I agree on everything here...

Ego was a problem..I will try to be above..but it is easier said than done, I can be very impulsive. :61:
April 1, 2022 at 22:36
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Gabbo23
Chiron..that motherfucker will be there for next 7 years I think... :47: :47:
Pluto ... :14:

I don´t know what is worse to be honest.
April 1, 2022 at 22:33
(Pisces) fishscales
There´s two sides to it:

1. Karma needs to work itself out.

2. Depending on how strong the ego is in a particular person, more karma can be created, even if the initial karma has "played out".

Best thing for YOU to do is stay centered in your own non-egoistic self....your real self...no matter what the other person does.

Easier said than done, however.
April 1, 2022 at 22:01
(Pisces) Gabbo23
Maybe could be Chiron transit on the 7th house, I don´t know how the relationship went but sometimes this transit over this house tend to bring some ex´s partners. Also you have Pluto at your 7th house in your solar revolution. I think this last could be the reason
April 1, 2022 at 21:45
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Del65
Ha ha, yes...I will find some time for them, thanks.:)
April 1, 2022 at 18:33
(Virgo) Del65 » Morena_Lu
Oh, and there are also a couple of YouTube webinars on the subject, hosted by Eve Lorgen:

https://youtu.be/cekpxY80u4I

and its follow-up:

https://youtu.be/kopPZCqLGoo

Good luck with this overall madness..! :25: :144: :44:
YouTube
YouTube
April 1, 2022 at 14:37
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » cubic
It would be nice to be like that. :15:
April 1, 2022 at 13:19
(Leo) cubic
Exes always come back... until they don´t.
April 1, 2022 at 13:17
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Del65
I will check it, thanks for sharing your experience here. :1:
April 1, 2022 at 12:30
(Virgo) Del65 » Morena_Lu
Hi Morena
Maybe forces other than astrology/numerology are at play re your ex´s behaviour...

I have been ´that guy´: obsessed with my ex and trying to get back with her years after the fact. What drove me was my perception of signs and signals that she was somehow nonetheless still interested in me and/or we had ´a date with destiny´.
I´m talking dream visitations and (wait for it... ) miraculous paranormal events..!!

Eventually, in desperation, I googled, "paranormal contact from ex girlfriend", and this led me to discover Dr. Eve Lorgen, and I realized this was a generic phenomenon. Here is her website: https://evelorgen.com/wp/
´Alien Love Bite´ and ´Dark Side of Cupid´ are the salient categories, here.

Maybe the word "schizophrenia" is prancing across your mind, I dunno, but Eve has university degrees and runs a practice, so she must be a high-functioning schizophrenic, though I´m not sure there is such a thing.

Anyway, I sympathize with your situation and so thought I would offer this admittedly out-of-the-box scenario for your consideration.
March 23, 2022 at 19:24
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Morena_Lu
You´re welcome :27: :27:
March 23, 2022 at 14:43
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Etherealmind
Thanks girl. :1:

Yes, I think it can be that.

I just hope it is the last time.
March 23, 2022 at 14:14
(Virgo) Etherealmind
It´s maybe the current Lunar Nodes transit which is in the Scorpio-Taurus axis involving your 2H-8H, Pluto-Moon-Mercury-Sun and trine your Venus.

I say this cause my Mars, 12H+5H+6H and Venus square are involved in the current Lunar Nodes transit and a guy I had worked with last year recently proposed me to see each other. Totally unexpected for me as we had worked together during a short period last year and we hadn´t messaged each other since then.

I feel like this current Lunar Node is making appear things/people from the past hah.
March 22, 2022 at 17:42
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Boyan
I ti si osmica, tek sad vidim.
Hit zivi. :61:

Meni je dosta konfuzna, nisam ni probala da je naucim.
March 22, 2022 at 16:35
(Taurus) Boyan » Morena_Lu
Ne.
Ali za ovo ti i ne treba.
Vidim da ces brzo da ih zaboravis. :92: :3:
March 22, 2022 at 13:15
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Solus
I thought it is different ..from your previous post I got different idea about you and that situation with your ex. From my own experience I know that is pretty hard to explain some things to life path 8, even when you have the best intentions..So,I will stop here.

There is no right or wrong, only a difference of perspective...
Learning to let go and agreeing to disagree are key to a higher understanding..

:68:
March 22, 2022 at 08:39
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Petr9
"These waves always annoys me af; I´m angry af; :47: :85:

And I always hope that such shitwaves will disappear one day (when I finally ... "dissolve" my ego ... or something like that :2:)"

You have my support in that battle! :4: I will add one cake :75:(because of our :151: :172:)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 22, 2022 at 08:33
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Solus
It was Moon in Scorpio, we are all more emotional..

Beside that, Ram was right, I am pretty sure he wanted to say to you to protect yourself next time, but he delivered that in Aries way.. I was thinking the same, I was just more diplomatic, but because of Libra treats I did similar mistakes like you. He is your ex, and be honest to yourself- you know what he wants, he is in your house...If you refused him, maybe he will think again about you but in some different light, you will show him that you respect yourself, and that he can´t take you for granted.. They will always come..if we let them in, but if he didn´t change, do you need him at all, and for what? You can find sex everywhere today, and it obviously was not some great love or you would be with him and you would not feel bad about whole situation..

It is true that 8 life path is about money and power(status in general/behind the scene), here and there they are very manipulative, also very charismatic and they use that very good. They don´t like No from people, because they want them under their"spell".

Some of them are above material things and mind games, some of them had very turbulent life, money struggles, tough childhood, shitty romantic life full of creeps..They rised above and they are very spiritual, sometimes healers ..because they have strong energy (like some magnet) and they can use it for good.

I am sad to hear about your health and I hope that you will be ok, you didn´t ruin anything, try to use Aries side of your chart sometimes, it can protect you from a lot of things. A lot of girls here are saying similar stuff, but if they had more respect for themselves...they would be more happier.
I hope that you will use that life path for good things and that you will find a real happiness.
March 22, 2022 at 08:15
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Boyan
Bojance, samo nastavi da me tesis. :4:

Jel znas ti Vedsku?
March 22, 2022 at 06:17
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Solus
"Too many details to analyze; progressions, transits, the place we live and more. It has been years since I´ve started this journey but I still consider myself as a novice."

---

Don´t worry, count yourself lucky...

People who are "Gifted" or know alot about Astrology and Occult studys tend to be looking for a reason why crazy events keep popping up in thier own Personal life...

They are so good at it because they kinda have to be... it´s like life is a literal testing ground for them... and they are pushed to learn this stuff... sigh...

I wish my life was back to normal... but no...

Career in the 8th house unfortunately... :42:

And Ketu in the 10th house to seal the deal... :85:

---

I´m glad to have helped you in some form or fashion however...

But please don´t put me on a pedestal... one day I will fall... and probably could crush your hopes...

My aim is simply just to learn as much as I can here...

That´s all...

I´m learning just like you...
March 22, 2022 at 06:10
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Solus
"I was a fan of you from your covid thread last year."

---

Shhh!!!

Don´t tell me you´re a fan!!! Somehow I will ruin any hopes you have in me!!!

And it will make my head swell!!!

Ketu in my 10th is a Karmic Curse!!!

I have Ketu in the 10th house so at some point I will disappoint you if you put me on some kind of high position or pedestal!!!

So don´t do it!!!

---

I do hope your heart condition gets better.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »