Transit Uranus conjunct natal venus?!

February 19, 2019 at 19:25 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) ayeitskate
Transit Uranus conjunct natal venus?!
uranus will be conjunct my venus around June of this year. im a little nervous, but also excited for many reasons. can anyone who has been through this transit offer a little insight? what happened when Uranus went on your venus? were you closed off from love, or did Uranus release you from old heartbreaks, making you more open to love? did what you value completely change? I know its quite different for everyone, but I would still love to hear all of your experiences, the ones who have gone through this already. I am so curious about this transit! :117:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 4, 2019 at 08:02
(Gemini) stigmí
Uranus is in sextil to my venus in cancer now. I was thinking that it will set me free but i feel more bounded yet ^^ Maybe its because i have at the same time transit of chiron in square to my venus.
I feel impossibility to have any relationship and rather wish to have good friendship (as i almost forgot that something like this exist ^^)
March 12, 2019 at 09:46
(Aries) Ckalyv
Get ready for on again off again love affairs. Depending on your chart if you have an aspect between them like i do or crave freedom in relation ships you may meet someone who you love and cant handle or stand all in one. I love u i hate you get out dont leave. Must have broke up 20 times in the first two weeks. My advice keep it really weird uranus and venus is unexpected love or super freak always two road at least. Enjoy and strap in!!!!
February 26, 2019 at 05:17
(Taurus) Doublecrossed74
I am having this one now and have been for the last year. I ended a 10 year relationship, and started to see a younger person, of a differant ethniticity. Casually, and have been out on several dates, with differant people. That has all come to a stand still, I am very close with the younger person, and we are very good friends. NO COMMITTMENT WANTED ON WEITHER SIDE. My ex has started to pop back into my life for about the last 2 weeks, I am not interested, and have made that pretty clear, its heartbreaking for me, but i dont feel like we can make it work. So, I am basically living the singles life at age 44. and i dont really care for it that much. Its a life lesson for sure. I hope you have some better luck with your transit. :18: :18: :18:
February 19, 2019 at 21:12
(Taurus) Neshat » ayeitskate
Haha, u have ur venus in ur 6th in taurus :61:
February 19, 2019 at 21:05
(Aries) ayeitskate » Neshat
Oh god. I am hoping I do NOT meet another love interest through work. I’ve had enough experiences with that already but I see that is a theme in my life unfortunately ??
February 19, 2019 at 21:00
(Taurus) Neshat
You maybe will seek for freedom in your relationship or want to end it or maybe this transit will bring you a new love into your life. It will happen in your 6th house of work and health, u maybe will find the love of your life at your workplace or even gym :4:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »