detached from reality

March 20, 2022 at 20:54 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) hebenschöne
detached from reality
Hey guys, hope y’all doin fine

Idk why but I do not feel real lately. I often had that feeling before sometimes but not really often and not for a long period of time. But frequently everything feels unreal idk how to describe it. Also I’m really unfocused. I just let go even though it’s like more important than ever that I get my shit together. Like last year I also could set my priorities straight. Do you maybe know why I am struggling that much at the moment. It’s really kinda frustrating at this point…

appreciate all ur answers, take care
xx L

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 25, 2022 at 23:46
(Taurus) nutelina
Well.. Just when I quickly glanced I noticed you have Moon in Aquarius, rising in Gemini but Cancer Sun. Not seen this combination often. How social are you really?
March 25, 2022 at 04:33
(Leo) Anni23 » Catch-22
:61: :15:
March 24, 2022 at 07:48
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Kisses
Hmmm... You´re absolutely right about she being in Sade Sati. But it´s after the peak and in the last sign. She would be more upset earlier...
March 24, 2022 at 07:46
(Aquarius) Catch-22
Sun is in Pisces in your 12th house. Enough detachment?
March 23, 2022 at 18:45
(Taurus) s81
I agree with the 3 things pointed out by Kisses, Rosincvist and Seanfhear.

Plus pointing out that your natal applying opposition Mercury-Pluto has to do with what you described too. And also the Neptune aspects in recent transits that you had.
March 23, 2022 at 17:46
(Taurus) Sæglópur
I have struggled with this feeling much of my life, and it would seem it´s effects were worse during the Sade Sati periods. However, my Moon is in Pisces so the texture of my feelings of detachment may be different from yours but with similar broad sentiments.

Indeed yesterday I almost started a thread called, "Why Can´t I Care About the ´Important´ Things?" but never posted it because...well I couldn´t even tie my writing together into coherence! There is much in my life that feels neglected and unfocused, and it´s not just doing school and parenting full-time (although it´s certainly a big part of it) that´s taking a pound of flesh from my psyche, but even corresponding with people on here or other places feels like talking through an impenetrable mist. Right now in fact I´m trying to get my little girl to sleep on schedule and it´s frustratingly not happening.

I suppose it well could be that attempting to even describe or think about this period of Sade Sati has the effect of increasing it´s dissociative influence upon us. A half-baked theory perhaps as I continue to flounder in my own life, unable to zoom back down to the "personal" side of my life from the events on the world stage.
March 23, 2022 at 16:19
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

Some things stand out that may contribute to what you´re going through.

Chiron, Uranus and north node are transiting your 12th house towards your Asc. Uranus and north node squaring in sign your Venus in Leo in the 4th, especially with Venus the ruler of Taurus.

While squaring transiting Saturn, Mars and Venus in Aquarius that went over your Neptune, ruler of the 12th house. The Aquarius transits are opposite your natal Venus. Also, transiting Uranus is square your natal Neptune.

All the above could indicate major changes in relation to your security, values, self worth, body, home, boundaries, how you perceive your reality, your work and where you´re heading in your life.

Understandable you´ll feel some confusion and things being not what they seem or changing fast, or how limiting some thing are.

Even though a challenging time, this is meant to help you sort what´s important to you in your life.
March 21, 2022 at 15:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The north node is going through Taurus right now, your 12H (whole sign system). Maybe that´s why. 12H is related somehow to confusion as well as the north node - there are many meanings given to the north node, and one of them is confusion
March 21, 2022 at 14:59
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:153: the planet of basic mental functioning is afflicted in heliocentric and notsogood in geo/hel synastry, otherwise your facade is good!
March 20, 2022 at 23:12
(Aquarius) JIN2
Yes, looks in to sade sati. I have same feelings and my saturn is almost over my moon, least than 1 degree.
You feel like why you are behaving like this.
March 20, 2022 at 20:59
(Scorpio) Kisses
I would look into Sade Sati since you’re going through yours right now. It’s when Saturn transits over the sign your Moon is in.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »