Depression, job

March 20, 2022 at 15:55 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Zydrunas999
Depression, job
What kind of job is suitable for me and will i survive from depression, panics attacks ???

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 2, 2022 at 03:33
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Zydrunas999
The :174: :164: is in the right place for alcohol related depression, a country that taxes booze to keep most men sober like the United States of America could add some clarity!
Your :152: is in an elevated position, contra-indicates the rest of your chart, the Moon is a :200: that prefers to hide under a rock waiting to grab morsels with it´s pincers!
:151: at Fomalhaut/Gabriel, have you left town long enough to see if the inner core of benevolence gets a real test of mettle!
I see you in the remake; "Full Mettle Jacket!"
June 1, 2022 at 23:41
(Pisces) Zydrunas999 » Mirci
Ohhh thats so sweet :) You have resources according to your liberal views through Uranus,you can attach any kind of people and win their hearts. Yes i love new technologies, very liberative according religion, sexuality and everything. I love every person, maybe he is rich or poor , no matter for me. I dont like only dumb people, dont have patience with them :)
June 1, 2022 at 23:37
(Pisces) Zydrunas999 » Sophie Maximilian
Maybe because i dont have aim of life :(
April 26, 2022 at 15:49
(Leo) Mirci
:1:Hello! I hope some astro experts will tell you usefull advices!

Only I can say you are a very nice,handsome,young guy and the first came into my mind looking at your chart is your MC and Moon. And Saturn in 11th house.

I think somewhat social,norturing,leadership of a community in humanitarian field.But it just my opponion.You have resources according to your liberal views through Uranus,you can attach any kind of people and win their hearts.

Keep your chin up
April 26, 2022 at 11:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Sophie Maximilian, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You must go to the root of the issue. Why are you so sad?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »