Moving to another country

March 20, 2022 at 15:45 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) exelero
Moving to another country
Hi everyone, i need a piece of advice regarding astrocartography. I am hoping to move from my home country to another country in Euopre this year because i really need a big change in my life. So far, my options are: Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Ireland and Spain. Can someone tell me if one of these countries is good choice based on my natal chart and astrocartography chart? I attached my natal chart and my astrocartography map for Europe.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 1, 2022 at 19:12
(Taurus) exelero » Seanfhear
That is really interesting. So maybe its best if you combine those lines plus relocation chart?
March 27, 2022 at 02:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » exelero
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
yes, this is what I talked about above. It works like synastry somehow where 2 charts are put together to understand the effect of one on the other
March 26, 2022 at 21:36
(Taurus) exelero
Apart from those planetery lines, do relocation charts also count when you nove away from home?
March 22, 2022 at 16:38
(Taurus) exelero » Catch-22
Thank you for your answer Tightrope-dancer. Well, russia is not really an option, regardless of this current situation. I am also looking at lgbt friendly country, so its definitely down to spain, netherlands, germany... I checked astrocartography map on astro as you suggested but it is slightly different. I am not sure which one is true.
March 22, 2022 at 14:04
(Aquarius) Catch-22
What concerns main lines your options are slim: only Spain and then mostly Andalucia contains 2 (neptune desc and venus asc) and Portugal got Rahu Asc.

Russia is also possible, there will be a lot of cheap houses because of the War (lucky we can use the word over here, over there you go in jail) and Putin wrecking his country, but even as a Serbian I guess Russia is of limits now.

Smaller aspects like Sun sextile ASC are all over the place in Europe. I suggest you go to Astro.com which has a much better astrocartography map and just click a bit around, because we don´t know which aspects appeal to you. It´s a quite comprehensive map.
March 22, 2022 at 13:44
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Most welcome and best of luck :15: :15:
March 22, 2022 at 13:38
You really helped me a lot, so i will try to find some place along those lines. Holland looks good in europe. Biggest change would def.be the us, my chart would flip totally but that´s not an option right now. Thanx.
March 22, 2022 at 13:20
=====
I suppose they do. Those lines by the way are just indicators where to FIND this aspect at the time of your birth. However, other things count as well. For example, when I checked your astrocartography for Dublin, Berlin (and one third city I forgot what it was), there might be a change in some aspects between Jupiter or Venus and MC AC points, BUT, they are remaining in the same house almost (talking about Whole sign system).

Power-wise, I think Opposition, squares, conjuncts are more powerful and effective than trines and sextiles, but still trines and sextiles are considered good aspects with easy flowing energy between 2 points in the chart, supposedly.
March 22, 2022 at 13:16
Thank you, i looked into it and all of my jupiter (and venus) lines are either in america or asia. Only one that goes throug europe is venus ac line in spain. One more question, do trines and sextiles count? i suppose they are weaker but do they have any influence? those are the only lines that i have that go through netherlands for example, sun and mercury sextile asc and mc, so four lines very close to one another.
March 22, 2022 at 08:56
=====
you can do it on astro-seek (I guess you did already) just in the planets option choose Venus and then choose the aspect you would like to see (you will need to change aspects and redraw the chart to see your options widely)

I have to say though your Venus is in Cancer (like mine) and this position is so-so, not bad but also not good (because Venus likes stability by nature and Cancer is the house of the moon, fluctuating in mood like the moon). Your Jupiter on the other hand is in its own house in Sagittarius and this is good in general.
March 21, 2022 at 17:44
Hey Seanfhear, thank you very much. Can you do that map for Venus please? Or tell me where to do it. I feel that Venus is way stronger than Jupiter in my natal chart despite day birth. I only did this astro cartography map but i dont know how to read it.
March 21, 2022 at 02:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Well, I´m not that expert in astrocartography, but I know few things, and maybe this would help you out.

First of all, there are kind of 2 methods (and actually can be worked together), one is the Hellenistic approach which depends on the sect of the chart (day birth or night birth) and the Vedic approach (you can use Vedic principles on tropical chart not necessarily sidereal).

Now, your chart is a day chart because the sun is above the horizon at the time of birth. For birth chart, the most benefic planet is Jupiter and the most malefic planet is Mars. Venus is good but not as good as Jupiter for a day birth chart. Thus, in principle, you should check the lines of Jupiter on the map as it is the places that can be most beneficial for you (and they in principle, up to 100km away from the location of the line is also valid for this effect but the strongest is on the line).
Now, checking this principle, with the cities you´ve mentioned, I have to say I don´t notice your chart change much in Europe and in fact Jupiter line doesn´t cross Europe much (maybe northern Scandinavia a bit when Jupiter is put on trine ascendant in the map options).

Now, the Vedic approach works much like synastry (and here on Astro-Seek you can check "Relocation Map" instead of "astrocartography map" for this). In Vedic, they don´t consider the sect much but they make a synastry between your chart and the chart of the place you want to move to (at the time of your birth) and study the influence of the place on you, just like in synastry. For this reason, when I check various locations in Europe, from Dublin to Berlin, I don´t see your chart changing much as well.

Now, your main issue is to change life in general. So, probably we should focus on the MC (or 10th house) or on IC (or the 4th house). So, when I check the astrocartography map and put the options for this, I see that Jupiter is conjunct MC in the far west, in N. America mainly, and Jupiter is conjunct IC in the far east (Asia and Russia). Map attached below.

So, as a beginner, I would say maybe it wouldn´t change much for you in Europe. Unless you have maybe other goals? As I said, I´m a beginner at this and sometimes I think we would need to focus on other planets other than those in-sect. But I think studying the chart of the place like synastry is a good approach to see how the place we are trying to visit or live in would affect us in general.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »