terrified of flying

March 20, 2022 at 07:53 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Taxi-araxi
terrified of flying
hi,

I was wondering if there are any connections with being scared of flying and astrology or in general. for example im scared for a lot of things driving, flying etc. im going to fly within 3 weeks and I already feel stressed EVERYDAY I feel pressure on my chest and I just can´t stop thinking about it. Does any of you maybe have any tips to share? idk why but I feel like im going die to which I dont want because its finally going GOOD with life. at the same time I think I am making myself crazy or im being dramatic
my head goes like ´its gonna be alright´ to ´ ur gonna die´ and these thoughts 24/7 and idk what to do
I dont know what my intuition is telling me and idk how to find out what its telling

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 21, 2022 at 20:50
(Aquarius) Taxi-araxi » Astrooo
hey, thank you for ur explanation!!

the thing is that I have done this same trip 3 times before when I was 14,15,16
also long car drivers to Italy I think its really about the airplane
I am okay with big travels as long as it is with cars
I think my underlying problem is my thought that I do not want to die and not feeling safe in airplane
March 21, 2022 at 20:30
(Virgo) Astrooo » Taxi-araxi
Hello,

In a few words: your sun is in H3 (communication, short journeys) and it "chats" with Pluto/Mars H1 (what you must experiment to build your Social Mask) and Saturn H7 (what you must test to build your relationship with the Other)
Pluto/Mars Sag H1 Scorpio = [big Power] versus [Limitation] Saturn retrograde

And Your Sun needs movement because H3 Aquarius + framing by Neptune + Uranos

But opposition Neptune H3 vs Jupiter retrograde H9 = Difficulties

But H9 Leo = Sun...H3

So, Easier for you to do little travels (Sun H3) BUT YOU NEED to experiment big travels to grow.

we should also talk about your H8 Cancer moon (anxiety), your H5 Taurus black moon Aries (fear) and your H2 Capricorn chiron sag (suffering).

also consider the transit of the black moon in transit which wanders in your H8 (house of transformation and therefore of fears)

in summary, it is not abnormal that you experience anxiety on your next big trip (opposite neptune H3 vs Jupiter retrograde H9), but it is by crossing this zone of turbulence that you will grow.

Good flight.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 21, 2022 at 18:43
(Aquarius) Taxi-araxi » Astrooo
hey, I will fly to my grandparents in Armenia with my mom
so no I will be back in Amsterdam with my parents
March 20, 2022 at 08:18
(Virgo) Astrooo
Hello,

With this plane trip, are you going to move away from your parents?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »