Why do I resonate so much with Lilith energy even though it doesn’t seem prominently placed in my chart?

March 19, 2022 at 15:21 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Kisses
Why do I resonate so much with Lilith energy even though it doesn’t seem prominently placed in my chart?
It’s in my 9th house in Krittika nakshatra.

The most I can think of is that my mom’s Sun conjuncts it so it’s been activated for most of my life and it’s in the 7th house from my Moon so the Kendra (quadrant) position strengthens it

I checked my midpoint calculations, and it’s opposite my Moon-Venus midpoint which might play a part too
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 21, 2022 at 14:59
(Scorpio) Kisses » s81
Lilith closely trines my Jupiter-POF

Also, from my Moon and Arudha chart (Arudha is how the world views my life and my Moon is in it so it’s the same chart), Jupiter is in my 10th house so that Lilith aspects a planet in the 10th from Moon too

Thanks for your help!
Login
(Log in)
March 21, 2022 at 14:56
(Scorpio) Kisses » s81
Oooh yeah I see that. Very close sextile to my Saturn-MC

Also, when I overlay D9 to D1, check this out. D9 Lilith conjunct my D1 Ascendant
Login
(Log in)
March 21, 2022 at 14:32
(Taurus) s81
Whenever is possible I do use the true Lilith calculation, precision is the key.

In your case, you´ve partile activations from your Lilith (True calculation) to your angular Saturn on MC, to your angular Chiron on IC, and to your strong conjunction Jupiter-Lot of Fortune.
Also, note that in many house systems it is located in your angular 7th house.

I guess that if you calculate your midpoints with the True calculation, instead of the Mean calculation, you can find more interesting stuff.
March 20, 2022 at 17:55
(Pisces) 1janos
Please note; whatever I write here is only my highly biased, subjective, personal opinion.

First of all, please, disabuse yourself of the common delusional idea, that the planets are somehow affecting you directly, from distances of hundreds of millions of kilometers away. Pluto is at a distance of over five billion kilometers.

There are no magic rays emanating from them, with their "energies" determining your life´s course, or defining your character.

Astrology is descriptive, not prescriptive. It is based on a rather complex system of symbolism, in which the planets represent Jungian archetypes. The qualities of which are further defined by the Astrological signs they are in. The nature of their apparent manifestation can be characterized and refined by the geometric aspects identifiable among them.

I use the Koch House system and True Lilith and Lunar Nodes. So, using those, this is your chart:

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…;

Please note Lilith´s important and combust aspects to Jupiter, Saturn, and Chiron.

Also worthwhile to note the close Chiron opposing MC and Saturn aspects and octile Uranus.

All of these may describe your Lilith-related experiences.
March 19, 2022 at 16:39
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

I´m not well versed in Lilith and it´s effects, though what I noticed is it aspects important points in your chart.

Especially it´s opposite your Venus, south node and the Moon. It also squares Uranus. While Lilith being in the sign of ruled by Venus. This indicates you may experience changes that affect what you value, harmony, self worth, relatedness, comfort, security, your body, where you´re at and heading since it´s near the North node.

Uranus is also a focal point since it squares Venus and the Moon adding that changes happen to that area in your chart.
March 19, 2022 at 16:21
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
I see nothing except midpoont between true Lilith and mean Lilith in conjuction to your NN. :63:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »