Why is it that some people are ignored while others aren’t?

February 19, 2019 at 17:14 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) LadyVenus
Why is it that some people are ignored while others aren’t?
I notice that when some people ask a question or post something they get a response. While others don’t why is that the case? Is there something I’m missing?

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
February 24, 2019 at 07:12
(Aries) Zeel
I have noticed that too.
February 24, 2019 at 05:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I do my best to read your responses, the syntax throws my eyes for a loop. I am rather new to Astrology myself, so I do what I can to follow along. Just don´t always have a valid response
February 24, 2019 at 04:01
(Aries) ram_goat » Vanille
Yes, odd your post stayed so so dead for so long.
Nothing unusual about yours. Who knows why?
February 24, 2019 at 04:01
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
By and large people seem to be curious about getting a reading or a synastry reading without building any context why the reading is being sought sharing a bit about themselves creating interest; and having done a reading for the session, it sounds boring to answer every post posted in the same fashion asking for a reading one by one. And have other forums to attend to.

And often no prompt acknowledgment, or care to give a meaningful feedback except for a mere formal thank you not making the effort mutually interesting, and need prodding to generate a feedback response on the specifics of the reading, except for saying all was accurate, or the reading was difficult, or saying one does not follow vedic instead of focusing on whether the planetary outcomes are true/untrue-insightful etc. Again, depends on my own luck on these forums how people receive my free readings.

Some enthusiastically do respond to the reading taking all pains confirming word by word, 90-99% true.

Yes,lot of people now will try to tell me my readings are indeed difficult with the english syntax, while it is ok for the OP to excuse for one´s english being a non-english person, alike me.

Would understand this is a forum to help each other, and one could make the best of the responses received and act on the inputs for oneself and share specific feedbacks to the extent the reading is revealing.

Hope this sharing here prompts making interesting requests for a reading, while regret in case my detailed readings were not found provocative enough, missing out somewhere with my own limitations. Try to help to my best, with astrology as my hobby.

best regards and best wishes to all forum members here!

kshantaram.
February 24, 2019 at 02:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Vanille
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Firstly, You already got some answers.

Secondly, as an "attention whore", you should start to accumulate a lot of male or female friends from astro-seek in order to be constantly showered with attention and admiration. .... I just learned definition of that.
February 23, 2019 at 15:34
(Libra) Bill Doubleu
I think it´s akin to how some people get famous spouting obvious tripe, when there are wonderful people that go unheard.
February 21, 2019 at 15:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AdeptMagician
System message: Post has been written by user Erinmeow, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
And this is really how it is.

It´s funny to me that this needs to be explained to people to be honest.
February 21, 2019 at 14:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I guess it´s just that not all posts are as interesting as others. Can´t really do much about it. Unfortunately it takes a lot of energy reading people´s charts, I love doing it but not unless I´m in the mood for it. So I guess it´s just luck etc. Also of course the amount of replies will depend on the quality of the post.
February 21, 2019 at 05:18
(Aries) ram_goat » Erinmeow
Dry humor. Very nice. Got a good laugh from M´s post
February 21, 2019 at 05:16
(Aries) ram_goat » MarvinReal
Hahahaha! :61: :61: :61:
February 21, 2019 at 03:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Erinmeow
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hard to tell at times. My apologies.
February 21, 2019 at 03:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » David Evans
System message: Post has been written by user Erinmeow, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I was only joking, and I think Marvin was as well. This should be a forum people want to come to.
February 21, 2019 at 02:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I suppose everyone is just letting out rage here or something. No need to attack each other! At least that is a bit of what I see.
February 21, 2019 at 02:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Noname101
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, I remember that with you. We cannot change the past, only to learn from it. Focus on future and keep posting about astrology stuff. :)
February 21, 2019 at 02:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
=====
:39:
February 21, 2019 at 02:01
=====
Remember "fair trade marriage" definition? Man brings house, some money, comfort and love ... and expecting only some food, marital sex, and respect. Man needs respect and woman needs love. Man doesn´t need to be loved, but it is preferable option for him too.
February 21, 2019 at 01:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
=====
I feel attacked :61:
February 21, 2019 at 01:30
(Sagittarius) Noname101
I deleted my first post with replies to the thread of my post. I found out via private messages that I shouldn´t have done that. I didn´t know that there was this unspoken rule. Unfortunately I must have offended someone and now every-time I post to the forum I don´t get a reply so I removed my posts and don´t post anymore. :( When I reply to someone else´s post such as yours, if I have a question someone usually replies but other than that, nothing now.

I am still trying to learn more about reading the charts and astrology in general on my own though. I wish you luck.
February 21, 2019 at 01:16
=====
Off-topic flame as usually. .... Let´s speak about gold-diggers... and fair trade rings. :4:
February 20, 2019 at 22:49
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
As more people join there shall be an evolution of the forum; Let´s hope it is better than :94:
I checked your heliocentric chart at Serennu asteroid ephemeris and it puts :153: & :154: both in :181:. Since :181: is the most highly evolved fixed sign you have been a conservative many times before now.
You have several of what Charles E. O. Carter calls literature degrees activateable so Astrology should seem a little alien to you.
My Magi Astrology Ephemeris shows a strong :199: & :157: pattern which I can´t say squat about because everything of the Magi Associates is copywritten!
February 20, 2019 at 21:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
If my virgo isnt right, then my aquarius influence is right. Also, I am a woman. So I am therefore always right :61:
February 20, 2019 at 21:28
(Aries) ram_goat » Erinmeow
>>Which in honesty, this post has kind of turned into nonsense.

True Dat..

Sometimes the original post is a bit lacking in merit, too,
and then it devolves to this.

On another note, one sign´s nonsense is another sign´s grounded
experience of tangible reality. No coincidence Pisces is Virgo´s
opposite sign :) Who says Virgo´s way is always right?
February 20, 2019 at 21:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Emma25
=====
It is quite intriguing. Some people try to help, like me. Others respond to those who try to help. The people that help respond to them, and others respond to those.
Quite the conversation chain, in some sort of big, unorganized ball.
February 20, 2019 at 19:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
"cranky Virgos" :75:

I feel attacked as it´s my moon sign and I feel its influences heavily. :D

It´s not crankiness, I don´t think. I think it´s a feeling of "no nonsense"

Which in honesty, this post has kind of turned into nonsense.
February 20, 2019 at 19:22
(Gemini) stigmí » ram_goat
"Things usually work out the way they should, if you let them." yes :15:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »