Excessive talking

March 18, 2022 at 16:22 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user letafet, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Excessive talking
I often come across people who talk too much. Really much. I´m not exaggerating; it´s genuinely a problem. I hate to ghost people but I had to do it a few times because of these situations. It is just very tiring and emotionally exhausting to engage with these people.

Any (astrological) reasons why I am attracting this type of people into my life? Do any of you have similar experiences?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 19, 2022 at 04:51
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity » Kisses
LOL. May have a point there.
March 19, 2022 at 00:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » letafet
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Most welcome.
If you are in a workplace, maybe the old "headphone trick" would do - I´m not sure if this works nowadays :)
In my case, it used to work for some time but then, no, it wouldn´t. With my headphones on and eyes on laptop that guy would rush it and talks even before I remove the headphone, and when I remove them he would say what he was saying all over again. Ah well
Best of luck with your task :15: :15:
March 18, 2022 at 23:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Seanfhear
System message: Post has been written by user letafet, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don´t think anyone would have patience for people like that, but it was still very considerate of you to try to listen to him. As someone younger I have very little idea how to react in such situations but hopefully I´ll learn.

I think what matters is whether you are content with a choice you´ve made or not, I am sorry you seem to be reconsidering it. I´ve always felt it is best to be left alone than in bad company; I still think that way, but a genuine connection with other people is also necessary sometimes. I´ll take your advice, thanks.
March 18, 2022 at 23:53
(Scorpio) Kisses
Woah no lie one of my friends was born same day as you and has almost the same ascendant

Except he’s the one who talks too much lol
March 18, 2022 at 23:44
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well, I have to say it´s not that easy. I mean after all, we are humans, and we have to go out and do stuff. Also, I´ve just retired last October. For 16 years in my workplace I used to work with someone who was like that; Talking all the time. I managed for the past few years to have some quality time for myself in the office but anyway I have to work with him occasionally. Often, he would get into my office to ask for something and end up telling 10 stories about things not related to work and even if they were related to work I wouldn´t be able to focus because my brain shuts of after 60 seconds of too much talk. I literally would listen but wouldn´t understand a thing of what he was saying. It´s just how life goes sometimes.

With my family now I´m kind of the same because, well, when they gather in the family home (every Friday) they are noisy, talkative about things I don´t care about (and most of that talk is unrealistic stuff like conspiracy theories etc) so on Fridays, I´m mostly in my room and I even have to wear a headphone and run noise blockers on youtube (or music sometimes). My life style is not healthy, and I tried to change it and be on my own, but I couldn´t (and prolly can´t right now) - so I´m not advising anyone to follow my example at all. Each person has its own circumstances and hopefully things would be better for others more than they are for me here
March 18, 2022 at 23:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Seanfhear
=====
That makes sense. And I actually feel better about this now that I´ve found at least one person who relates to me! (although the situation itself is awful, I´m sorry)

And I find that McDonald´s story hilarious, nothing like that happened to me but I think I know exactly how you must´ve felt at that moment :61: :61:

As an alternative solution I may also copy you and spend time alone, because if this keeps going on I´ll actually be scared to meet new people.
March 18, 2022 at 23:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
you have to positions that are similar to me which I think are related to this (a problem I had/have as well): Moon in scorpio (debilitated) and Venus in Cancer. We have them in different houses (mine: Venus in 1st and Moon in 5th) - however, I think these 2 are major ones for such attraction. Because Moon in scorpio is said to be a sponge for feelings, simply attracting feelings and even get easily absorbed in them, while Venus in Cancer is simply a show of care (i.e. people see you that you are even without saying it). In you case, Moon is in 3rd house of communication and Venus in 11th house of social circle.

I know your feelings about being exhausted. Been there, done that, and now for me after retirement I´m mostly staying alone with myself because I´m just tired of people.

I still remember in one occasion (I think in 2011) I was trying to have a peaceful breakfast in McDonald´s and out of no where some older guy came to me and started to chat about the political situation in the country back then (he didn´t even greet me, no Selam, no Hello, nothing, just right into the talk). I faked a smile and walked away, as simple as that, and still thinking about it today and say to myself (what the hell is going on?)
March 18, 2022 at 22:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JesseVon
=====
I appreciate the comments, I think you also understand these influences very well because of your observant nature (Scorpio placements in the 12th house).

Personally I don´t take into account planets such as Pluto (I practice classical astrology), but in a calculation on another website I saw that Jupiter-Pluto trine as the strongest aspect. It seemed a bit interesting to me then, and now your interpretation on it makes sense.

I think everyone needs some alone time to disconnect, like having your everyday hours of sleep, but I tend to overdo it sometimes. Surely it would be nice to find balance.
March 18, 2022 at 22:05
System message: Post has been written by user JesseVon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
from just this thread alone you seem like a very receptive person and you´re easy to talk to.

you say you like to spend time alone (in the 12th house). jupiter there probably makes it so that you yield good fortune from that, and being in leo, this "me" time where you focus on yourself is even more fitting. it trines pluto so now this energy harmonizes with the underworldly magnetic energy of pluto, which is also related to charging up your battery and being alone/hidden.
based on this, my practical suggestion to you is to just take more time for yourself when you need it. these two planets are also the only fire in your chart, so that adds more to the case of these placements being good for charging your energy back up.

i don´t think this necessarily means you should be a hermit though.
pluto likes distance but it also likes to maintain a strong connection, and jupiter likes wisdom and understanding but it also likes to disperse its bounty to everyone. so i think you would still maintain that in-tune aspect despite taking time for yourself. if you tried to isolate yourself it wouldn´t really be a true isolation.
i don´t think i´ve ever thought about it, but jupiter/pluto seems like a very powerful combo by the way

edit: and your ascendant is some of the only earth in your chart, so focusing on yourself seems like one of the few ways to make you feel more grounded, which i suppose is related to you taking more "me" time.
March 18, 2022 at 21:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Liberty&Unity
=====
All those sound like good ideas, and sure, I´ll let you know. It should be easy to solve now that I have more insight. Take care!
March 18, 2022 at 21:40
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity » letafet
I haven´t reached the triplicity section on the course yet so Maybe that will show me more to consider.

OH that sounds like a blessing but yea I can see how it can be a little uncomfortable at times.

Maybe needing figure out how to incorporate it in your career if you already haven´t? Or at least acquaintances being tailored as clients in a way? Schedule and charge a fee? Look to the 9th..finding a place and community that pours useful energy in you that allows for a well to let others drink from? IDK. Let me know cause someone I know has the same issue.
March 18, 2022 at 21:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Liberty&Unity
=====
Thank you for the comments! I´ve never thought of my Mars that way because Pisces would be a triplicity ruler, and the only downside I´ve experienced so far is lacking motivation (in general, not in a social setting).

Also true what you said about my other placements, especially about Venus-Saturn. It is an aspect very hard to understand.

I would consider myself an extrovert, however, I also really like to spend time alone due to the 11th/12th house connection you mentioned. Also I believe Jupiter in 12 contributes to that. People often ask me for advice and I am happy to provide it, but I also feel a bit uncomfortable when even the "most recent" acquaintances can feel this relaxed and open with me. It surprises me.

I would just like to attract people similar to me in that way honestly. I don´t know yet how to do that.
March 18, 2022 at 21:00
=====
That Venus/Mars connection is a very original approach, thank you for pointing it out. I had already known that my Venus was kind of "troubled" due to the conjunct Saturn, but considering Mars in that way is also helpful.

However yeah a grand trine in general is amazing honestly. I can´t complain. The only problematic parts are the ones already mentioned and my general lack of other elements (too much water), but otherwise, it´s pretty good.
March 18, 2022 at 20:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » celestialbody22
=====
Very good insights, thank you. Especially the part about attracting air signs, but I have to say I also really like air signs.

I also appreciate that you directly said that I naturally attract this type of energy, even though it´s unfortunate, I think that might be the case.
I will consider your comments on technology, take care!
March 18, 2022 at 20:53
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity
I will admit I can be on both sides of this spectrum. I do enjoy good communication but can get burned out on people who like to hear themselves talk or more about arguing and creating conflict than having convo. Ghosting some myself right now....again. smh

Now my two cents. With tropical whole sign I would be to look at the 7th, 3rd and 11th houses in this context. My rationale is: "..why I am attracting.."> 7th house, "..often come across people who talk too much..> 3rd house and "I hate to ghost people but I had to do it a few times because of these situations"> 11th house due to it´s placement prior to 12th of isolation and support to the 10th. These are all water signs so with most of your planets so a lot of social and watery energy in your life.

*All of the chart, as we are often reminded, plays a part but just what sticks out to me.*

It´s a day chart so Mars is the more malefic in the 7th house of those we attract and engage with. Mars is in Pisces so it´s also giving Mars a more boundless or unrestrained character. Mars rules the 3rd house of communication and areas we frequent where the Moon is in it´s fall but also the 3rd house is the Joy of the Moon. Moon rules the 11th house of friends and supporting groups. So Mars is creating some intense, excessive communication both with it´s rulership of 3rd but also the 8th so could be even more dramatic. What comes to mind is unsubstantial or fact-less debates or people talking "facts" that they got from some questionable source online OR people with a lot of drama in their lives and seems to always have something to "off load" as if they thrive or live for drama and emergencies. Might be off but probably the same indications being useful for engaging with people into areas like astrology that use it as a path of understanding themselves on a deeper level.

Mars in the 7th rules the Moon where it´s in it´s joy so there is a level of those who you are attracting having a joy with the excessive conversation.
Moon reiterating that enjoyment ruling the 11th.
Now in the 11th you have Venus and Saturn almost exact. I´m not sure to like it or not which it probably is giving a mix bag of yourself appreciating clean, constructive, organized, restrained but eclectic or even a more spiritual environment and support in your life to engage with but it´s like those same energies bringing in depression, the unnecessary, baggage or even friendships or associatship having a fine line with a committed or devoted relationship.

I think most of the 11th house planets are under the rays of the Sun so there may be some hidden qualities or agendas that come with the conversations. So someone wanting to just hang out and have a convo about...something light but then "off loads" when they start engaging. The Sun ruling the 12th in the 11th with Jupiter ruled by the Sun....are you the go to "counselor" for others? Like let me come to letafet about this? And are you an ambivert? Maybe being full of light and enjoyment that draws people but the "weightiness" of others makes you want to withdraw.
March 18, 2022 at 20:44
System message: Post has been written by user JesseVon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
yeah maybe you just have a strong emotional energy from all the water in your chart and narcissistic big talkers like to feed off of that.
scorpio moon typically means extremely deep emotions, so their talking about themselves and evoking that type of emotional response in you is probably huge for them. and according to my basic knowledge of degrees, your scorpio moon at 1 degree is like a baby that´s easy to take advantage of.

venus and mars in that grand trine could mean there´s sort of a male/female dynamic between the interaction. not necessarily harmonious, but they do fit together strongly. in this case the energy you´re attracting is mars since that´s what´s on your descendant, and this mars energy of the other person harmonizes (trine) with your emotions (moon) and relationship instincts (venus), and the fact that saturn is on venus is maybe why it seems drawn out rather than short-lived small talk.
i think a grand trine should generally be nice to have, but i guess it´s only causing you problems in these cases because mars (which represents the other person here) is aggressive, and saturn is also considered malefic. your moon and saturn are in detriment, so maybe that makes things harder for you too, and poor venus in the middle of it all just wants to get along with everybody.

but it´s still a grand trine which is overall very harmonious. it would be a shame for such a significant aspect group to amount to nothing but misfortune, and i don´t even believe such a thing is possible, so surely it makes good contributions to your life otherwise.
March 18, 2022 at 20:28
(Libra) celestialbody22
People probably see you like a therapist. I mean youre so understanding and you have a stellium in the 11th house. People must love to go to you for help especially at work. You seem to know how to solve problems practically. You Although you are a water sign you attract alot of air signs. Mainly because Uranus is sitting on your descendant. Uranus rules Aquarius and the 11H where your Sun, Mercury and Saturn are. You probably get a lot of older folks as well who gravitate towards you.

I currently just had an awful Uranus transit through my 6th house sitting right on my descendant as well. People were very annoying to me and day to day activities were hard to get through will all the unexpected things people would throw my way.

Your moon and South Node are in the 3rd. Mercury rules the 3rd House which is Gemini energy. Again, people are just attracted to what you have to say because on an emotional level you just know how to comfort people with your words. Seems like in a past like you may have been some kind of therapist or worked with your voice. Perhaps you are good with writing music or singing.

Naturally you attract this, sorry to say. Your mission in life is to share knowledge. Perhaps even Im hearing, help those that have been exiled. I dont know what that means, but take it as you will. Good luck.

Last message I have to get out, is that you may have something here to do with technology that could help people connect. Im seeing like self help books, im seeing applications, and coding. Take it as you will. Bye!
March 18, 2022 at 20:16
=====
Someone else also mentioned that above. To be honest, no, of course I like to talk as much as the next person but not "that much". I know how uncomfortable it might make other people so I don´t talk extensively about my problems, feelings, or day-to-day life.

But you made excellent points otherwise! I agree with the Scorpio moon and the Venus-Saturn aspect.

As for the people in question, you are right, one had a stellium in my 7th house. The most recent one though is a Virgo rising like me and has a Sun-Mercury conjunction in my 8th house.

p.s. these "excessive" talks are also often narcissistic in nature. They almost always talk about themselves and lead the conversation that way.
March 18, 2022 at 19:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
do you ever find that you talk a lot yourself, by any chance? based on your chart (placidus) with all that water i would think maybe you could potentially open up the floodgates a bit.

maybe you have the reverse effect though because of your descendant as part of that water grand trine. the descendant can be what you attract, like it´s a conduit for that type of energy, so maybe that´s what´s happening here.
another part of your grand trine is venus conjunct saturn. i´m not sure exactly how this would relate but it´s a very tight conjunction so it seems like it would have a prominent effect. you said it´s very tiring and emotionally exhausting. that could be saturn (tiring), and the emotional exhaustion could be the scorpio moon that´s part of that trine.

i think mercury in aspect to jupiter can cause one to talk a lot.

are you aware of the charts of any of the people in question? the first thing i would check is if they have anything on your descendant.
March 18, 2022 at 19:44
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Sometimes it seems that verbage is doomed to be worn-out prematurely!
You have some Medical Ability.
Idealized communication versus what is actually happening.
:83:We are going to invade Nigeria for the secret coffee beans that´ll have the world talking nonstop with the barest break for oxygen! :83:
March 18, 2022 at 18:58
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » letafet
I´m one of those Story tellers. I ramble on for hours and tell you the whole story thinking you need to know. Instead maybe bullet point the important facts. :61: Other Leo´s are the same way. You get us in a room you might be out two hours late. :61:
March 18, 2022 at 17:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
Thank you for the comments! I´ve thought about my Cancer placements before but Jupiter in Leo also explains it.
March 18, 2022 at 17:10
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Jupiter in Leo is probably attracting story tellers. Then you have Mercury in Cancer that tends to be the feminine energy and water so you probably draw people to you the be nurtured and pampered all the time. Cancer naturally is ruled by the Moon and mother archetype, so so your the care giver in a sense to many people that come to you for a variety of reasons.

At the same time it´s emotional and draining. You may just have to learn the set boundaries and know when to take time out for yourself and say no sometimes and let others learn to take care of themselves too.
March 18, 2022 at 17:04
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
Well looking at your chart (sidereal, whole sign) Sun-Mercury in 11th house Gemini trioctile DC Aqua Uranus-Mars, you should be the one talking excessivly , so you probably attract what you radite even if you may not express it.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »