Ideal time to start a prescription/medication?

March 17, 2022 at 15:25 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) esvi
Ideal time to start a prescription/medication?
Is there an ideal time astrologically to start a prescription so the body/mind is more conducive to working with it? Or perhaps specific astrology to - avoid - when starting a prescription?

Was thinking about starting mine today, but with the full moon tonight/tomorrow in my 6th house of health, not sure it’s the best.

As a side note: waiting on the right time to take this prescription won’t affect my health and there isn’t necessarily urgency around it, but looking to start it soon. I’m not putting anything medically important on pause for astrology, but the thought crossed my mind so wanted to check here. :)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 18, 2022 at 12:10
(Cancer) Martin_B_D
It is quite complicated and many things need to be taken in to account.
Just one advice:
1. Take a medicine for the first time, when the Moon has the first applying aspect harmonic (sextile, trine, conjunction) to a benefic (Jupiter, Venus).
2. Avoid taking medicine for the first time, when the Moon has the first applying aspect negative (square, opposition, conjunction) to a malefic (Mars, Saturn).
March 17, 2022 at 17:51
(Scorpio) Astrocelestial
Hello,

As it has been already mentioned, always follow the doctor´s advice.

Now if we look into astrology, of course, there are some transits and aspects that in theory are considered good for healing. But again, I always listen to what the doctor says over astrology.

However, there is one transit that got my attention when it comes to health. I checked your chart and it´s not your case, but I´m sharing this just as general information.

It´s about Lilith transiting 12th house. With this transit, I would recommend someone to see more doctors if they get a prescription or are diagnosed. There could be a chance of not getting the right diagnosis or treatment. I know some cases (including myself) going through this kind of trouble, and they all had in common Lilith´s transit in the 12th house.

Maybe it was a coincidence, but this is a situation where I would use astrology as a support for health issues. It´s not about deciding what your treatment should be, or about excluding the doctor´s review. It´s more about being cautious.

As well, the power of autosuggestion can drive you to great results. Just be positive about the prescription and trust that the doctor made the best decision for you.

Take care and wish you all the best!
March 17, 2022 at 16:51
(Sagittarius) esvi » goldenlion32
Thank you goldenlion for your perspective! I´m sensitive to moon cycles and tend to have sleep issues during this period so that was my main concern. But you´re absolutely right -- will see how my body feels and go from there, as that´s most important.
March 17, 2022 at 16:43
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
hmm..as a former nurse aide if we waited for medications all the time it would have been a disaster with some things spreading or infections. I would say sure, it has some influence, as they would get agitated with moon cycles, and even E.R. is busy on full moons. On the other hand, there are all kinds of medication errors that happen naturally with transits as well as successes.

I don´t personally go by astrology for medical health issues in general. If you are not sure about a medication, do your research, study the side effects, and speak with different medical professions and ask questions. This is why they say always get a second or third opinion in some cases.

You know your body best.
March 17, 2022 at 15:57
(Sagittarius) esvi » Catch-22
Of course, tightrope-dancer! I wouldn´t leave something serious in the hands of astrology, hence the preface because I knew this reply would come. :)

Doctor left it up to me when to start - as I mentioned, this isn´t a severe medical situation, it´s more-so something to support and improve, rather than "fix" and we´re seeing if it’s the right fit for me.
March 17, 2022 at 15:55
(Aquarius) Catch-22
My advice is to listen to the doctor´s advice.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »