Saturn return to know birth hour

March 17, 2022 at 13:38 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) mokko01
Saturn return to know birth hour
I´m in a astrology app right and if saturn return to original position in 28 that mean you can know your birth hour?
28 years can´t be at the sign before.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 18, 2022 at 02:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Saturn is a slow planet - I don´t think it is quite good to be used as a time-marker, unless in a specific technique maybe like Primary Directions, or maybe Solar arc probably.
I would suggest rectifying the time of birth using important dates in a person´s life like marriage, first job (or maybe a death of a beloved one, or settling outside). Each even can have a specific planet that signifies it, maybe the most obvious one is marriage which is usually related to Venus.
All methods used lead to an "approximation" which is a subject to be rectified further in the future whenever possible.
March 18, 2022 at 02:02
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The double yellow tool-bar at the top of the Astro-Seek page has a lot of choices one is the "return chart" for any given planet. Your birth-chart at
Astro-Seek can show <"detail"> which means all of the seconds of arc for the "real planets" So you shouldn´t have too much trouble getting the chart for the actual :157: return! I just looked mine up and see :157: :191: :155: with Ascendant between Pleiades and Algol; Going to have to keep my cool!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »