Moon phases

March 16, 2022 at 19:31 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Oleander
Moon phases
Hi everyone!

I have been just wondering if you have experienced some differences and/or special effects related to moon phases of birth time. What do you think about its importance? Do you think that it is highly effective on the personality like planets, asteroids, fixed stars etc.? Or... what do you think? I would be grateful if you share your opinions, observations or anything you know about it, under this topic. Pls, enlighten me!

Thxx

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 18, 2022 at 10:36
(Leo) Red Lion » Oleander
YW!
March 18, 2022 at 08:18
(Leo) Oleander » Red Lion
Wow, I´m grateful. It will really help a lot. What a nice and detailed source to work on, I´m excited.

March 18, 2022 at 08:14
(Leo) Oleander » JesseVon
Not just wild speculation, it seems pretty sensible.

Thanks a lot :1:
March 17, 2022 at 02:56
(Leo) Red Lion
In 1919, the Irish poet W.B.Yeats got married. Four days into the honeymoon, I believe while traveling on a train, his wife fell into a trance and in a voice not her own began dictating what would be a book titled "A Vision" written by her husband and published a few years later.When W.B. asked her who was speaking, she replied " A spirit of the thirteenth cone". I read this book some 40 years ago. A difficult read but interesting. In it he describes the phases of the Moon and the state of the soul in each incarnation. The new moon and the full are called supernatural beings. From the new to the first quarter it is a growth from self to humanity. Morality is made known through the body ( instinct). The first quarter moon is transformational phase called the beginning of courage.life reaches a test of courage and completing it parishes at a young age. I.E. J.F.K. and his son J.F.K.jr.Respectively, the Cuban missle crisis and for his son, ( by his own admission) marriage. From the first quarter to the full it is an emotional blooming that occurs.After the full, we enter the quarter known as intellectual growth.I recall these phases clearly but only in part. 16 is creative and is fixated on some symbol that embodies its self image( sun, star. Flower.Phase 17 ( my Grandmother) is called fantastic. They carry their heads like vessels filled with holy oil and go about their commendable skills with unshakable aplomb ( Abe Lincoln). 18 is where the head and heart are in constant disagreement. 19 is a phase of mental overload. Highly intelligent but often lacking in common sense. 20 is intelligent and creative. Writers, scientists are often born here. 21 is very active in the world and strives to find new concepts for humanity. 22 (last quarter moon) is again a phase of transformation called the breaking of personality where the soul must humbly accept its own needs. Death again follows. The last set of phases( you) are concerned with " super sensual relationships of the soul. The text says that these incarnations are a progress toward reunification with God at the new moon.There are 28 phases in all. Crisis points at the mid- points in each quarter. The new moon is where God is said to be and the full moon is the fulfillment of personality in man. The new moon resolution is found in moon in sun. The full moon resolution is called sun in moon. Each phase can be dwelled in up to 4 times till competition. In the great cycle we are very near a new moon. ...In the late 70´s a couple broke down the meat of this book into modern language. It is called "The Phases of the Moon" and as of 5 years ago was still available on Amazon. I hope this helps.
March 16, 2022 at 22:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user JesseVon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i´ve never really read anything on this topic but it makes sense to me that being born on a full moon would have a significant effect. the effects of the full moon seem relatively easy to perceive as they´re happening, so why shouldn´t that factor make an impression along with all the other planets that impress the natal chart?
and if that´s true then it follows that the other moon phases have an effect as well.

i´m not sure if it manifests as a stand-alone feature or only as an expression of the moon and what sign it´s in.
my hunch is that it manifests as an expression of the natal moon sign itself mostly. so, according to my hunch, a person with natal moon in virgo who was born on a full moon would have the "full" variant of that moon sign in their natal chart, whereas a person with natal moon in virgo who was born on a new moon would have the "new" expression of that placement, and so on.
this is all just wild speculation.
March 16, 2022 at 20:46
(Taurus) nutelina
Well of course ask Cancer risings!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »