Yods in natal chart and coming up again in composite

March 15, 2022 at 18:07 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) virgo_girl86
Yods in natal chart and coming up again in composite
Hey all,

I never really understood how to interpret yods. Can someone explain how to analyze them in a natal chart?
I read somewhere that only planets counts as part of a yod, is that true?

If not, then I have two in my natal chart and this is the one I am wondering about:

Moon in 24° Scorpio
Lilith in 21° Gemini
North Node in 22° Aries
Chiron in 21° Gemini

My partner has a similar yod that looks like this:
Moon in 14° Scorpio
Chiron in 17° Gemini
North Node in 16° Aries

What does this signify? If anything? It also turns up in our composite together with a Scorpio stellium and a T-square and looks like this:
Moon in 19° Scorpio
Chiron in 19° Gemini
North Node in 19° Aries

Thanks.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 17, 2022 at 01:24
(Taurus) Rosincvist » virgo_girl86
I think tight-rope-dancer gave us Yodh-wiki in an older thread.
The planet that has Yodhs to separate signs which have two quincunxed planets forming a :198: (looks evil with eight points instead of six)
:160: is the loosest planet in my :171: to :176:/ :178: Yodh; Weak aspects can paradoxically create a lot of suffering; Wish I knew who to quote for that!
N. Node has skewed orb, an orb unto itself, it is also at the apex of a default-orb Yodh!
March 16, 2022 at 15:34
(Virgo) virgo_girl86 » Rosincvist
Ok, I see.

But I have real trouble understanding how to interet what this finger of God is pointing to - moon, North Node, Lilith and Chiron together?
March 16, 2022 at 15:01
(Taurus) Rosincvist » virgo_girl86
Quincunxes sometimes form a "Y" and there are a few people with a lot of quincunxes, it is between :198: & :196: on the symbol list, half of all the quincunxes ever mentioned at Astro-Seek are wayout of orb!
Major aspects which involve proximity to a cusp can be in signs that are quincunx. A few insist on "inconjunct" as a term as though it were an orphaned unnamed unwanted conjunction!
March 16, 2022 at 10:29
(Aquarius) Catch-22
I asked the question once myself but got barely answers. Until I found the Wikipedia article on it is quite good:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…
March 16, 2022 at 10:21
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » virgo_girl86
Don´t worry, many of us don´t...
March 16, 2022 at 10:00
(Virgo) virgo_girl86 » StelleLuce
What would a yod made up of Moon in Scorpio, North node in Aries, Lilith in Gemini and Chiron in Gemini mean then?

I do agree that I have felt strong urges and paths in life, and some things have seemed "unavoidable" to me but I can´t make out if this yod is related to that.
March 16, 2022 at 09:49
(Scorpio) StelleLuce
The Yod is named the "Finger of God". Two positions 60° apart and another point 150° . So a sextile and then something between the sextile only on the opposite side of the chart. . This configuration does cause stronger energies between the degrees, stronger than aspects in comparison to the energies they imbue on their own.

So this shape tends to give of stronger energies in younger years. I was born with a Yod in my chart pointing to my M.C. in Taurus. Once I got to my mid twenties it calmed down.

In research I´ve found that a Yod leads or points to an important part of life. It can feel like you do have a set purpose. It´s just finding the right purpose.

If you look into Kabbalistic works you will see they put a lot of emphasis and importance on people born with Yods. I hope this helps. There are some good sites that explain the importance of Yods.

My Sun and Ouranus is at 22° :178:

Thomas
March 16, 2022 at 08:53
(Virgo) virgo_girl86 » Rosincvist
I seriously do not understand a single word of this :D
March 15, 2022 at 21:13
(Taurus) Rosincvist
I tried the extended settings at four levels of orb and only got the nodal one; I have Lot of Spirit on :182: Astrology so I shall explain; The :195: is at a deep level it´s opposite is the semi-sextile which operates at a shallow superficial level; I don´t like the high latitude MC´s even though they seem "nicer" than English Equal-house tenth-house cusp which I consider the true MC!
You have MC semisextile :159: as long as we accept Placidus. The aspects discussed thus far are `partile´ which means same degree number or very close!
It didn´t use to be that just `any´ letter Y formed by three planets was called a Yodh; Different harmonic aspects are still kinda interesting!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »