Saturn square Sun and Jupiter trine Sun

March 15, 2022 at 17:34 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Tob
Saturn square Sun and Jupiter trine Sun
Hi everyone
On April 6, I will have strong transits to the Sun. Transit Saturn square to my Sun, and at the same time Jupiter trine my Sun.
Both of these planets on this day will have a degree of 22.
Can you help interpret these transits?
Thanks,
Toby
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 15, 2022 at 19:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user JesseVon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I recently had Jupiter trine my natal sun (about 12 degrees scorpio). My advice for that one is to try to learn as much as you can and be open minded to whatever it brings you. Maybe it will be like a vacation but you should still try to gain a new perspective or some wisdom. For me it was a bit more like a thunderbolt but the end result was still very good.
This same Saturn transit happened to me about a year ago. Basically I just had to work a lot. I was constantly trying to find ways to get more work done in my limited amount of time and energy.

For Saturn transits I think it’s good to prepare by working beforehand. Making sure all your ducks are in a row and whatnot, and if possible get as much work done early so you don’t get overwhelmed when the transit kicks in. I think it’s possible for Saturn transits to actually be very pleasant, but you need to have already been very diligent in the past.
For Jupiter transits the only way I know of to prepare is to just be in a good mood and “high vibration” and that type of thing.

Edit: additional information; it seems that Saturn will be conjunct mars at that time, so the Saturn transit will have some sort of an aggressive kick to it in that moment.
Jupiter will be close to Neptune so that one will be more dreamy and maybe you won’t know what’s going on.
The Jupiter transit is shorter so the effects of that one will be more acute, whereas the effects of Saturn will be more spread out across time.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »