Exaltation and Fall

March 14, 2022 at 23:08 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity
Exaltation and Fall
Exaltation spirals up and Fall spirals down. I didn´t know if it made sense before but now I can see how you can have alot of enjoyable indications from planets that are in fall because the spiral down may offer alot of physical goods making the physical experience all the more enjoyable. Exaltation can cause or indicate how there´s a more meta physical perspective or view that can offer similar results. Maybe? IDK

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 18, 2022 at 15:19
(Virgo) Aren Levi » nutelina
thats too little info dude - you are asking for mirracles from me and i am not Santa yet :61:

I am vedic guy and that means i need house placements of everything for my accurate opinion ( Saturn is missing if i read correctly )

signs are just taste of it all.

about that nurse - Mars in capri and Saturn in 1st is good ( i know Saturn in leo stereotypes )
- i would look at her 2nd house ruler ( Mercury ) and all of its dignity through D9 and D10 - he would give insight of her money situation with 8th house ruler
March 18, 2022 at 14:51
(Taurus) nutelina » Aren Levi
>If Saturn would be in 1st house with Sun - i can see someone who actually might be worcoholik with Mars in taurus in 10th.

She has Mars in Capricorn but Saturn in 1st, Leo rising. Aquarius Sun and Aries moon heh. :61:

She works really hard but earn shiiit. She is a nurse.

>If Mercury would be in 4th house in scorpio - Then Mars would be even weaker and status would be not respected ( my opinion )

So another guy I know has Mars in Pisces like me, Leo rising but like the rest of his chart is in Scorpio incl. Moon, Pluto, Mercury, Venus etc. Just fire in Sun in Sagittarius and Leo rising but rest is water.

So I´m curious what you´d think with respect to status and work.
March 18, 2022 at 14:30
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Liberty&Unity
I believe most of famous people made deal with Satan so he helps them "cheat" their destiny and birth charts :61:

Anyway - yes, fall or debilitation can be beneficial specially in divisional charts when it comes to carrer.

Debilitated Mercury or Mars or Saturn - makes "street smart" people in this day and age.
March 18, 2022 at 14:26
(Virgo) Aren Levi » nutelina
Also depends on D9 Mars placement

and if Venus is in scorpio ( exchange of signs - then it would not be bad )

There can be so much shitt happening that can alter the outcome.

But Mars in taurus in 10th is no hard worker, it is someone that abuses his status and loves it.

The person would get probably good job since he/she is Leo asc but still - i see corrupt politician or some manager.

If Saturn would be in 1st house with Sun - i can see someone who actually might be worcoholik with Mars in taurus in 10th.

If Mercury would be in 4th house in scorpio - Then Mars would be even weaker and status would be not respected ( my opinion )
March 18, 2022 at 12:11
(Taurus) nutelina » Aren Levi
Good points! Except this one? You sure?

>Mars in taurus in 10th house might create a really lazy person when it comes to carreer.
March 18, 2022 at 07:54
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity » Aren Levi
I see what you mean. I can relate to " but that does not mean it is "good" or beneficial for overall chart of native". Definitely it´s always a matter of taking the whole picture into consideration.
I feel there´s at least a two way street with exaltation and fall...the planet being in that condition will then have their signs effected but ALSO that planet will be utilized by what planet is ruler of that sign. So like Moon in Taurus...where is Venus? If Venus is in it´s own sign Libra it may be wonderful for that native who may be more figuratively "in bed" with others as a person who has multiple business deals, investments or endorsers. Maybe? LOL I find it interesting seeing several examples of famous or well known people with a planet or two in fall then the ruler or another planet exalted or in a positive position.
March 18, 2022 at 07:43
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity » OS*
Oh really? What is said in numerology?

I would imagine, which is a thought I actually had today, there may be a tendency to be effective yet maybe difficulty operating outside one´s self or environment they´re not in control of in the instance of own sign and feeling like "strangely" familiar or discomfort in a relatable environment? Thus great to be steady not necessary a spiral up or down but possibly if anything an in or out?
March 16, 2022 at 16:04
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Exaltation of planet means that planet works on maximum level
- but that does not mean it is "good" or beneficial for overall chart of native

If exalted Moon in taurus is in 8th house - Then it can give "unhealthy" pleasure from 8th house matters.

Or Mars in taurus in 8th house - might give similar effect.

Mars in taurus in 10th house might create a really lazy person when it comes to carreer.

Mars in capricorn in 2nd house makes money and can be metal or hard rock singer if 3rd house is good.
March 16, 2022 at 15:55
(Scorpio) OS*
in numerology there are some number we´d say are "ascending and descending" but never heard this in astrology, or spiralling as you mentioned.

from this theory, what happens when a planet is in its own dignity, for example moon in Cancer. or in detriment, Capricorn Moon ?
March 16, 2022 at 15:41
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity » Rosincvist
That´s interesting
March 15, 2022 at 00:53
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Rulership/Detriment axis can make or break a dispositting tree, exaltation/fall axis do not even though they may tell something about the gestalt of the chart!
Knew a Christian Fellowshipper who wrote "exhaulted" in his New Testament; Drawing a link between exaltation and U-Haul trucks! :132:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »