what to learn first

March 13, 2022 at 18:57 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) bobalink
what to learn first
Hello! Kindergarten Natal-chart-reader here. :)

Whats the best thing to learn first?
Houses, planets, something else?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 14, 2022 at 19:53
(Libra) Will Spring
Planets, houses, signs. Then aspects. Try to figure out your own chart. Think about the stories you tell in your life and how these might show up in a chart.
March 14, 2022 at 12:44
(Pisces) fishscales
Planets, signs, planets in signs, houses, planets in houses, synthesis of planets in signs and in houses, aspects.

Save all the asteroids, black moon Liliths, and other fancy shit til after you have mastered the basics.

Reading mythology and having a rudimentary understanding of numerology can also assist with general astrological comprehension, or "insight."
March 14, 2022 at 12:25
(Pisces) 1janos
Please note; whatever I write here is only my highly biased, subjective, personal opinion.

First of all, disabuse yourself of the common delusional idea, that the planets are somehow affecting you directly, from distances of hundreds of millions of kilometers away. Pluto is at a distance of over five billion kilometers.

There are no magic rays emanating from them, with their "energies".

Astrology is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Familiarise yourself with the symbolism of the signs, planets, their angular relationship in your chart, and their meaning of the same. Then look at the astrological houses. All this will keep you busy for a while. There is much to be learnt, if that is what you want to do.

If I were you, I´d start with the natal Virgo Moon conjunct natal True Lilith in the 7th house and involved mostly favourable aspects. That might give you an idea of how far you can go with this worthy tool. "Dark Moon" Lilith is greatly undervalued by many, but clearly the qualities She describes play a crucial role in your life.

I prefer to use the Koch house system and True Lilith and Lunar Nodes. This is what your chart looks like using those:

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…;
March 14, 2022 at 03:08
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:145:Round-a-bout route! Palmistry points to planets in the person, Astronomy is the name that was one-time swapped with Astrology! Mythology; Astronomers have been slowly crawling out from under the over-Greeking of the Solar System!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »