Can someone help me to find my dominant planet?

February 17, 2019 at 17:28 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Tar8284
Can someone help me to find my dominant planet?
Hi guys, can someone explain which planet in my chart is dominant ? I tried different techniques but they gives inaccurate result. And this could be perfect if it gonna be one planet not three because i have similarities of Pluto, Uranus, Mars and Neptune but in personal analysis , i couldn´t find the ruling one ,so count on your help!)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 19, 2019 at 19:01
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Tar8284
We have natal Jupiters in Aries which is a point above peregrine here.
Jupiter is a solar system within the Solar System and would make an appropriate Apex to a Kabalistic diagram or Tarot spread; Ares was always causing trouble in the series "Xena Warrior Princess" Ares being Greek for Mars. Moldova is at a central coninental position and not as prone to West European nonsense, so sorry for the presumption! :7:
February 18, 2019 at 16:34
(Pisces) Tar8284 » LesJeuxSontFaits
Yes, i tried but only Pluto variant wasn`t enough and just today i have found Chiron as possible solution so thank you for your reply!)
February 18, 2019 at 16:09
(Pisces) Tar8284 » 1davidsky
Thank you for your reply! It`s very interesting, but how this Pluto Chiron on the IC works in partnerships , relationships with my sometimes overpowering 7th house?
February 18, 2019 at 15:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Tar8284
System message: Post has been written by user LesJeuxSontFaits, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Try the pullen chart calculator on astro.com
February 18, 2019 at 14:03
(Pisces) Tar8284 » IIyyaarr13
"It is natural for women to mistake :199: for :155: Which is more of an opportunity than a liability in a Romance language country!"
What exactly did you mean?
February 18, 2019 at 14:01
(Pisces) Tar8284 »
Hi!Yes i saw it but this service give me three dominants and i wanted just one accurate variant.)
February 18, 2019 at 03:45
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:199: :159: :160: all disappear in a Renaissance chart; So the Dominion of :155: comes to the fore.
That is not to say they should all be gone except one; It is natural for women to mistake :199: for :155: Which is more of an opportunity than a liability in a Romance language country! :6:
February 17, 2019 at 22:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 1davidsky, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I pulled your info and ran in it astro.com and went to the colored chart to see what they had and it was Chiron. While it is an asteroid, sometimes it comes up as the dominant planet if at home in Sagittarius and has some other power aspect and I think here it is because it is conjunct Pluto and that gives it power plus Pluto then is if not technically conjunct the IC (within 6 degrees) it is the closest to the IC. So I think the "point" is that this is a powerful conjunction in your chart but also Uranus is at home and while in detriment in Leo, I think it functions there for you giving a green light to originality and creativity two things that go very well together and Neptune is there in the 5th too also a highly creative position hinting at skills in things like astrology, for instance. Mars at home in Scorpio also powerful and again an investigator in all things of the shadow side and all things occulted. I think trine the sun and square that Uranus your Mars is grounded in that 2nd house opposite it´s home in the 8th and empowered by your Sun with Pluto square Sun and Sun opposite Moon perhaps you learned from childhood to stand your ground and grasp the hidden motives and shadow sides of everyone around you? The Pluto Chiron on the IC classically would be a wound around sibling relationships or the way say parents may have related to you negatively in relative to your siblings and then the Virgo Moon itself with the moon represented what we need to feel safe being in the 12th it´s about discerning unconscious motives so like to feel safe becomes feeling you understand everyone around you in all things that are under the surface of what say many people (Libras LOL) may feel is "everything" if that makes any sense but all that to me I see having to do with that Chiron maybe why astro shows it as the dominant planetary energy in your chart? This is a succinct tutorial, I think, on dominant planets - https://www.astrotheme.com/planetar…

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »