Could you interpret my chart?

February 17, 2019 at 12:47 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) baehaca
Could you interpret my chart?
I´m curious what others think of me when they see my chart. I will be thankful for anyone who can give me some insight on my personality.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 22, 2019 at 15:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I feel like you want to be seen in a way that is real and authentic but also acceptable by the world. There is a constant fight for power regarding your own individual values versus those of other people`s. You have to search for your own emotional truths, who you at your core and express that. There`s a sort of frustration or irritation going on underneath to break free of something, need for freedom to express who you are but this is difficult now while young. As you mature you will find a solution to work out this internal conflict. You have to find balance between the intensity through which you see the world and detachment from things so you can see it more clearly and make better decisions for your growth as an individual.
February 18, 2019 at 08:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Here is what I think..

I am focusing on Scorpio for you. You are Scorpio Sun, Moon, Rising, Mercury, Venus. You may as well BE Scorpio itself.
Scorpio is essentially death and transformation, which is always followed by rebirth.
If you embrace yourself, feel no shame for what you are, especially your darkness, I imagine people will simply change around you, as you interact with them. Embrace your pain too, as I Scorpio myself, I know how much of a hell it is, especially emotionally. But it always leads to such wonderful growth of self. Always love yourself.
Best regards miss!
February 18, 2019 at 07:59
(Pisces) Waterandfire
You are water dominant,specifically in the sign of scorpio. scorpio is ruled by Pluto, and since you have sun, moon, mercury, venus, point of fortune, ascendant in scorpio, you are very Plutonian. additionally, Pluto is in your 1st house of self. You are a person of extremes: very kind and loving one day, very mean and vengeful another day. you can lash out and "kill" like a scorpion and the person won´t even see it coming. scorpios are very deep. they go through life feeling and seeing everything in a very profound and deep way, and since you have so many planets in scorpio, life can be very overwhelming to you. scorpios keep secrets - this is the number 1 thing that I see in scorpios. I see you as VERY deep and very secretive because you have so many planets in scorpio. you can be your own worst enemy, especially from seeking too much power and control over the many deep ways that you interpret the world. You will have to work your whole life to keep a balance between your thoughts and emotions and the real world.

aquarius & leo are intercepted in your chart - in the 3rd & 9th houses, with neptune, mars & uranus in aquarius in the 3rd house. do you have some trouble with communicating what YOU want in life? do you oftentimes feel you have to follow the rules and not do what you want to do? this is the power struggle that needs to be balanced. You are young and have your whole life ahead of you to work on this, because when you do master it, you can be an extremely powerful and successful individual. You have many mutable aspects to your chart, so this gives you the opportunity to "go with the flow."

being so water dominant, I am sure you are a very warm, lovely and caring individual as well. :178:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »