D9 - Navamsa Conjunctions

March 8, 2022 at 19:48 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Aren Levi
D9 - Navamsa Conjunctions
Hey people,

I am curious about your view on conjunctions in navamsa.

I have found out that they behave in a same way as in D1.

I have also found out i got Mercury and Ketu conjunctions in 12th house in gemini. - What are your thoughts on that ?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
March 13, 2022 at 19:02
(Virgo) Aren Levi » rohini moon
:37:
March 13, 2022 at 18:25
(Virgo) rohini moon
D1 - Rahu / Moon in Taurus -7th house

D9 - Jupiter/Moon in Cancer - 11th house

D1 - Sun/Venus in Virgo - 11th house

D9 - Mercury / Venus in Leo 12th house

D1 7th lord debilitated, D9 7th lord exalted

Mercury being vargottama for me.

The end, :15:
March 13, 2022 at 18:19
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Kisses
D9 is always so personal its really hard to fully understand it by eyes of someone who does not know the person of that chart personally.

I think you are still too young to feel your D9 but you will see in time.
March 13, 2022 at 17:13
(Scorpio) Kisses » Aren Levi
very interesting. Sun Mercury Mars energy in D1 end up in Capricorn 7th House in D9 so all stuff dealing with marketing and business. relating with others
March 13, 2022 at 17:07
(Virgo) Aren Levi » LotusStar
from my own experience

D1 is us - non changable

D9 is how we use our D1 energies.

For example - i use my Sun and Mars from D1 as my tools that behave as D9 Sun and Mars in leo in 2nd house.

Maybe its hard to imagine but i see it now as i am.
March 12, 2022 at 19:10
(Virgo) LotusStar
I have Moon and Mars conjunction in my D9. It explains... a lot. :14:

I have Sun and Mars conjunction in my D1 but I relate to the D9 conjunction much more...

I watched the KRS video on Moon/Mars conjunction and I was like yep, that´s it.

I start to think D1 describes more our life karma but D9 is more our true personality. For example there´s manifestations of my D1 Sun/Mars conjunction that are very literal and describe certain relationship and dynamics with my father and elder siblings but don´t as much have to do with my personality. Where I feel the D9 conjunction is personal to me.
March 10, 2022 at 10:41
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
March 10, 2022 at 00:19
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
Btw, I discovered by myself that the conjunctions from D9 to D1 work when I checked the birth chart of a song I wrote. The song´s D1 chart had nothing major going on with Neptune which didn´t make sense to me since Neptune rules music, but when I overlayed D9 to D1, D9 Neptune was conjunct D1 MC almost like a D1 Neptune-MC conjunction.

The song was called "ICONIC" btw about glamor and fame lol
March 10, 2022 at 00:17
(Scorpio) Kisses » Petr9
Hey Kisses

I made that function "D9 x birth chart synastry" just from pure intuition (I haven´t seen it anywhere before ... and I was just thinking, that it might be useful/meaningful to someone one day)

Thanks for this post! I´m glad I did it :179: :16:

~~~~~~~

Oh wow that´s so cool! Yeah, you were onto something ^.^
March 9, 2022 at 22:10
(Scorpio) OS* » Aren Levi
making major predictions isn´t really my goal. and as I mentioned, Jyotish is fairly new to me.

I watched the video Kisses mentioned in comments, I don´t remember him placing much emphasis on conjunctions, I think it´s considered "conjunct" if it is in the same sign. He does explain the aspects from houses from D1 to D9, its pretty interesting concept. I think adding even more value to the birth chart.

on the cosmic insights app you can overlay any birth chart or any divisional chart you want, just scroll down the options, "super-impose charts" which is exactly as KRS describes.
March 9, 2022 at 21:11
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Kisses
Go to the D9 chart on here and then click D9 x birth chart synastry

But I look at conjunctions from the d9 to the d1. They make sense to me. In my d1 chart, Neptune is in my 5th house but doesn’t seem to make a connection to my 10th for a music career, but in the overlay, my D1 10th lord Mercury in Navamsa is conjunct my D1 Neptune.
===
Hey Kisses

I made that function "D9 x birth chart synastry" just from pure intuition (I haven´t seen it anywhere before ... and I was just thinking, that it might be useful/meaningful to someone one day)

Thanks for this post! I´m glad I did it :179: :16:
March 9, 2022 at 20:54
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Petr9
thanks for sharing :15:

March 9, 2022 at 20:41
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Aren Levi
> If i am wrong and you havent experienced something like this please be honest :4:
===
hehe

- my natal tropical Saturn/Pluto in 3rd can be pretty annoying and lots of people didn´t handle my ideas and thoughts ... so I learnt to be rather quiet

- as I´m getting older, I got a strange and rare chronical speach disorder called "spasmodic dysphonia" - sometimes I can speak normally; and sometimes my vocal cords just close when I want to say any vowel (a/e/i/o/u) ...

- so I´m rather listening than speaking and I enjoy it ... but it attracts people (and unfortunatelly also old good friends :24:) who have the urge to share their "desires" and obsessions - and it´s a dead end :122: for my D9 Rahu ... and I finally use my Saturn/Pluto to stfu them :14:

---

> it is a complex Theater of many actors playing the same role :4:
===
hehe, yeah! there can be lots of drama in one single 3rd house! :4: :61:
March 9, 2022 at 20:05
:22:

definetly gonna check that out :15:

now i wonder what i will find on my charts

March 9, 2022 at 18:17
It is usable and pro Vedic astrologers will overlay d9 and d1. KRS and I believe Simon Chokoisky both use this technique. KRS has like a 30 min video out on it
March 9, 2022 at 18:16
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
The d9-d1 synastry chart on this site just changes the house system. It’s meant to be whole signs just disregard that
March 9, 2022 at 16:02
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
Is there some major prediction you have made for yourself that you are happily waiting for ?
March 9, 2022 at 15:11
Vedic, Jyotish astrology is still very new to me but I use current transits, Mahadasha (pratyantar dasha) and Vimshottari dasha remedies.

There is a lot on this app I have yet to discover. :1:
March 9, 2022 at 14:49
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
What add-ons would you recomend ?
March 9, 2022 at 14:46
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
its weird how your first house also has libra. I always thought Vedic used whole sign house system :63:
March 9, 2022 at 14:43
Thank you,

but i do not think using D1 and D9 in synastry is usable.

How could they when D9 comes and originates from D1 ?

But if you have noticed it actually works then :15:
March 9, 2022 at 14:43
Nice!! I also use Cosmic Insights. btw I purchased a few add-ons from the app. Totally worth it!! :37:
March 9, 2022 at 14:38
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
There is awesome an app

- Cosmic insights - you can see any divisional chart there

Navamsa is also here on this site.

I always use North ( diamond Venus )
March 9, 2022 at 14:22
Go to the D9 chart on here and then click D9 x birth chart synastry

But I look at conjunctions from the d9 to the d1. They make sense to me. In my d1 chart, Neptune is in my 5th house but doesn’t seem to make a connection to my 10th for a music career, but in the overlay, my D1 10th lord Mercury in Navamsa is conjunct my D1 Neptune.

Also Venus, D1 2nd lord, is conjunct my D1 Midheaven in the overlay
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 9, 2022 at 10:56
(Scorpio) OS*
where do you calculate your divisional charts and do you use any Vedic Jyotish sites, with north, south or east Indian charts ?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »