Future career path

March 7, 2022 at 13:39 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Ranran, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Future career path
Hello everyone! :78:

I´m really new to this stuff, so I´d like to receive some insights and guidance. Based on my natal chart, what kind of professions that are suitable for me?

Especially that I´ve been advised not to work on regular office jobs for a long time by a few astrologers and psychic & tarot readers.

Thanks a lot :80: and sorry for my bad English
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 8, 2022 at 03:27
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Ranran
There is something to the fact that the four main leaders in W.W. II represented the four fixed signs and that as conservatives granted immense power they were going to unload a mountain of :66: :93: whether we hid in Nepal, New Guinea, or a nameless grotto in the jungle!
March 7, 2022 at 20:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Ranran
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"You said that you have an interest in photography. We´re on the same page, though I lean more on mobile photography (I haven´t earned much money to buy a DSLR camera hehehe~)"

- This is why, sometimes, we need to do things that we don´t like to get what we like. As is my case. This said though, mobile photography (or phonography) is also a trend now and there had been expos and contests solely for that genre.

"In my country, most people can spell the alphabet R. Those with lisp tend to not do it clearly, like the R sounds blurry. That´s why they and I are bullied for not being able to ´speak normally´, as they say."

- Here too, we say R as a trill. My late father had a heavy lisp and he used to say "L" instead of R. But I´m amazed that there are still some people who mock and make fun of such thing. It is something biological. I mean, I really thought this is something from the past; very long past. This said, here we see a lisp for a girl is a cute thing actually, just to note.
March 7, 2022 at 20:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Seanfhear
System message: Post has been written by user Ranran, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Aye aye~ thanks for your insight. I´ll keep in mind about things I should be careful of. It´s good to discuss a lot of stuff with you. :30:

In order to decrease the boredom of doing regular office jobs, you mean that I should develop my hobbies and side projects that I like? That´s a nice idea. I´m taking note of this too.

You said that you have an interest in photography. We´re on the same page, though I lean more on mobile photography (I haven´t earned much money to buy a DSLR camera hehehe~)

Well, I don´t even interfere much with the lives of those people who make fun of my condition, but they must be paying attention to me that much. :61:

In my country, most people can spell the alphabet R. Those with lisp tend to not do it clearly, like the R sounds blurry. That´s why they and I are bullied for not being able to ´speak normally´, as they say.
March 7, 2022 at 19:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rosincvist
=====
Hello there! Thanks for coming here :37:

What is fixed sign war? I have no idea about that, so maybe you can help me with more details.
March 7, 2022 at 19:52
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What you say here seems to fit what I see in the chart. Be it working with animals or humans. As for the communication and being a healer, well, I can relate to the communication part; I´m not good with small talks as well. But for the healer part, just be careful. Not all people are supposed to be healed and many people who think of themselves as healers or help other people, eventually, get dragged down in a swirl and never ending circle of depression. So, keeps your heart AND your mind open about this specific trend.
And don´t worry about those who ridicule you. Trust me, it would feel even worse when those are the family that you have to live with. Been there, done that, so anyway, life goes on. As long you´re not hurting anyone and helping others, those people should think of getting some class. Think of it that way: Most great people were ridiculed at some point.

About doing some office job to secure some finance, well, this is also true. I mean there is no rule in this world that says "you should be doing one job". Take me for example, I studied, graduated, got a job, and after all these years I didn´t quite feel that my job is what I want but still I kept on going (and now I´m retired) and I had some good pay after all - and because of that money, I developed a hobby (photography) and I´m capable of buying gear when I want to and I could even develop that further and make it like a photography business, but for me, character-wise, this is not what I want, so I´m not going there. But hope you get the point; Sometimes you´d need to do what you don´t like, to get money, to do what you like (and even get more money if possible that way). As much as the spiritual talk is nice and comforting, reality sometimes strikes hard; As they say: Don´t preach to the poor man before stuffing his stomach.

Side note: Lisp is cute, but not many people appreciate that unfortunately.
March 7, 2022 at 19:49
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Not seeing any retrogrades; Suggest no huge problem.
:153: :194: Lot of Fortune, you have trouble keeping to the stereotype that women belong in the typing-pool.
Some Astrology is shown, a little bit of business ability.
That :181: :159: is actually painterly
Literature is possible if you can avoid fixed sign war!
March 7, 2022 at 19:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Astrocelestial
=====
Hi, thanks for replying this post :75:

I´ve been told by those readers that I have a knack in operating a small business. Unfortunately, my mom doesn´t support my idea and she wants me to pursue office jobs first to secure my savings (I hope this doesn´t last long). :42:

Anyways, my mom has Sun Capricorn, Moon Libra... I forget about her Rising sign, so perhaps it´s related to her career path as well.

I´m also interested in teaching/mentoring young people, especially children. However, I have to work on my communication skills since there´s social anxiety that causes me a bit trouble in public speaking. On the contrary, I don´t hate socializing with people. :98:

When I was in high school, my classmates and I worked on a movie project. I was given minor roles for that. Well, I enjoyed acting in it that my communication skills were gradually increased.
March 7, 2022 at 18:45
=====
I really like the selfless concept. It´s somehow comforting in my mind. :68:

I´m not a good person, but I want to do good deeds by helping the others in need, so they have a better life. For example, joining an animal rescue community because I have a soft spot for stray or abandoned animals. I also love to do volunteering in humanitarian/peace organizations, especially those that cater to people with special needs, in order to raise my compassion, sympathy, and empathy towards the poor, helpless, and those who feel they´re unlucky and suffer in life. The bonus thing is I may meet like-minded people through these jobs.

I have social anxiety, so that´s why I have a bit trouble in initiating small talks and public speaking (I have a lisp and some bad people ridicule me for having this condition). It doesn´t mean that I hate socializing since I´m an ambivert. Therefore, I´m improving communication skills because I think it´ll be great if my voice reaches other people.

On the other hand, you´re right. I prefer having deep talks and conversing about feelings, spirituality, or various unusual stuff with other individuals, so I can learn new things and gain new perspectives. Some people in real life perceive me as a weirdo due to my communication style and wide range of interests, but it´s okay that we´re not 100% same. :4:

By the way, does it mean that I have a knack for ´healing´ if it comes to deep talks? The career path I´m looking for may be also related to empathizing with people who think that they´re social outcasts/misfits and providing them emotional support, so they can find a safe space and have a sense of belonging and comfort while talking to me about what´s happening with them, how they feel regarding their situation, etc. :74:
March 7, 2022 at 18:10
(Scorpio) Astrocelestial » Ranran
Hello,

Do you like working with children?

You have some nice placements in your 5th house. This house is about creativity, children, romance, entrepreneurship, hobbies, and everything that makes you happy. If you want to start a business I think your 5th house is supporting that, especially with Aries there.

As well, North Node is in the 9th house. This is about traveling, higher education, teaching, philosophies, life beliefs.

Mixing these two, I would say that teaching/ mentoring children can be an option. I think you can go for anything that requires creativity. Do you have any experience performing as an actress, stand-up etc?
March 7, 2022 at 17:55
=====
well, I use "whole sign" house system. And the 5th house of skills for you is Aries and its lord, Mars is in the 12th house in Scorpio (its second house). 12th house is usually about isolated places, foreign places, spirituality, and it has some bad reputation as it represent (sometimes) jails and hospitals. Anyway, since you said humanitarian job, probably this is a hint but I´m not quite sure about it. Because humanitarian sounds like "self-less" work, and this is a topic that goes under the 12th house.

Worth noting that in your 3rd house, house of communication, you have Ketu (south node) as well as the moon, which gives me 2 guesses here: Either you are not into "small talk" or talking to much (because Ketu is detachment) or maybe you emphasize communicating through feelings and spirituality and not up to the mundane everyday talk (like most people are probably). All in all, the topic of communication for you is not quite the same with your typical surroundings. This is my guess
March 7, 2022 at 17:41
=====
Thank you for replying this post. :78:

I have another question about the dynamic jobs that suit me. Are they possibly related to owning a business/freelance job or having some sort of involvement in non-profit/humanitarian works?

Or other jobs that require human interactions and creativity such as teaching and mentorship? :25: I´m curious if it comes to my future career path.
March 7, 2022 at 15:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
If you have any craft or specific skills, try to focus on them and use them for some gain. This said, you can still gain from an "office" job but maybe your nature is not patient for such a job and most probably you like to move. So, if you get to find a job that enables you to move around and not be in specific location or office for a long time I think it would be good for you.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »